Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
A Dragon's Mate [OPEN AND ACCEPTING! ALL RACES WELCOME!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join this?
  Hmm-hmm-hmm (laughs) I think I shall...
  Eh,maybe,but not at the moment...
  No.
View Results

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:29 am
"ahh so thats why the girl gave us an extra loaf of bread" Tino was just kidding he had bought all of the bread

"she didt give us an extra loaf, and either way im only a quarter dragon" Nain was about to say kill me but hs mom would get mad "so wheres Ashline?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:45 am
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
"ahh so thats why the girl gave us an extra loaf of bread" Tino was just kidding he had bought all of the bread

"she didt give us an extra loaf, and either way im only a quarter dragon" Nain was about to say kill me but hs mom would get mad "so wheres Ashline?"

"im right hear dad" she said comeing into the room me and mom where just about to go hunting im just glad to see my little brother has not gotin him self in trubble again" "yea lets go ashline or else it will be to dark to hunt and we'll have to wait untill tomarow see you boys in a bit" she said as she kissed tino at the door and flew off ashline flowing suite  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:06 am
thundergirl18
Tino_Rooster_Bambino

"im right hear dad" she said comeing into the room me and mom where just about to go hunting im just glad to see my little brother has not gotin him self in trubble again" "yea lets go ashline or else it will be to dark to hunt and we'll have to wait untill tomarow see you boys in a bit" she said as she kissed tino at the door and flew off ashline flowing suite

“Cool, me and Nain will be getting our knives sharpened to prepare what ever you hunt” “I get to use the knife again?” Nain was exited  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:13 am
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
thundergirl18
Tino_Rooster_Bambino

“Cool, me and Nain will be getting our knives sharpened to prepare what ever you hunt” “I get to use the knife again?” Nain was exited

ATATATAATA OH NO YOU DON'T REMEMBER YOUR STILL GROUNDED hunny if i catch him useing that knife when we get back hes not the only one who will be in truble...Ok hehe

(she said most of that in a real menicing way but she said ok in a sweet way if you have played Jak 3 for PS2 then its about the same as when tess says "Now i want you to protect my baby with this OR ELSE I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HURT YOU REAL BAD ok hehe if you wana continue my call back to the game then tinos reply is wow I love all of your REEOWW ((real answer from game Wow i didn't know you had so much REEOOWW)) )  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:34 am
(sorry didnt get what you meant...I havent played video games sience highschool started)

"Man, why am I still grounded, I apologized to the baker for his daughters incident and he didnt care he said im a good lad

Tino started laughing and thought thats my son alright  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 am
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
(sorry didnt get what you meant...I havent played video games sience highschool started)

"Man, why am I still grounded, I apologized to the baker for his daughters incident and he didnt care he said im a good lad

Tino started laughing and thought thats my son alright

((ok sorry))
because you disobayed me that is why  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:35 am
"ok, lets not start something big now" Tino rushed her to the door "love you" and spanked her but as she left  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
"ok, lets not start something big now" Tino rushed her to the door "love you" and spanked her but as she left

Oh you frisky basterd  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:47 am
"Tino just laughed a little, alright today we have to do the freakin shoping so lets head over to the market"

"aww dad, why cant you convinse mom the hunting is dudes and grocery shoping for ladys instead of taking turns

"look hunting can be enjoyed by anyone got it" Tino and Nain got out and headed to town  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 am
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
"Tino just laughed a little, alright today we have to do the freakin shoping so lets head over to the market"

"aww dad, why cant you convinse mom the hunting is dudes and grocery shoping for ladys instead of taking turns

"look hunting can be enjoyed by anyone got it" Tino and Nain got out and headed to town

meanwhile kitt and ashline took to the sky in dragon form and begain the hunt  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:48 pm
"theres only one thing I like about not hunting Popps...the girls that come to te market"

Tino tried hard not to laugh "well, we dont want your mom finding that out or she'll keep you locked home"

Tino and Nain had gotten most of the stff in the list but a new board to cut things on since Nain broke the last one. "We need to head to the Black smith and get an unbreakable board"
"Ninas Dad? Tino got woried for his son  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 am
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
"theres only one thing I like about not hunting Popps...the girls that come to te market"

Tino tried hard not to laugh "well, we dont want your mom finding that out or she'll keep you locked home"

Tino and Nain had gotten most of the stff in the list but a new board to cut things on since Nain broke the last one. "We need to head to the Black smith and get an unbreakable board"
"Ninas Dad? Tino got woried for his son

meanwhile the hunt was going exilently kitt and ashline had cought some realy big stuff a cupple of deer and a bufflo they where taking the meet home when...  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:15 pm
Tino and Nain had gotten the board "whew good thing that girl wasnt there"

"no dad that was a bad thing I wanted to see her"

"shut up" Tino and Nin got home and started preparing the side dishes and stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:26 pm
Tino_Rooster_Bambino
Tino and Nain had gotten the board "whew good thing that girl wasnt there"

"no dad that was a bad thing I wanted to see her"

"shut up" Tino and Nin got home and started preparing the side dishes and stuff

this thread has died  

thundergirl18

Daily Drawl
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:36 am
sweatdrop I guess so where the only ones here, well it was a good rp see you somwhere else I guess  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff