Reply Honeydew Syndrome
"Do not say thank-you. Do not say you're proud of me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amsdia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:45 am
I laughed at the "get a room" bit. And... brokeback?! Why don't I remember that?! *runs back to re-read*

*much later* HO s**t. IT'S TRUE. XDDD I totally missed that part. Okay, I might have to revise my opinion of Domino now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:02 am
amsdia
Weird and twisted is right. How many married couples go around shooting each other in the heads?

Uuuuh, Salvador Dali and his wife did shoot at each other during their arguments. (not that long ago...) Sweet!

Zipped chapter be GOOD. 3nodding Thaaaank~~ you!  

Monsters in the Parasol

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 am
What is this, the Cable/Deadpool thread? I have to say though, as a pairing they're so wrong it's right. It's like dysfunctional can't live with/can't live without borderline neediness, and obviously that's a yaoi fangirl's favourite kind of relationship. In my mind, whenever they say those horrible really slashy things to each other, it's 17-year-old Nathan talking to 17-year-old Wade. And that makes it a lot better.

...And yeah, Dom's a slasher.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:42 am
It seems to have turned into the Cable/Deadpool thread... um, seriously, if I'm doing something I shouldn't be, tell me. I don't always know when I'm being a nuisance, but I will desist if told to.

Besides, I don't know anyone IRL who reads C&D, much less thinks they belong together. In a slightly traumatic, brain-breaking sort of way. I like to have the visual image of Deadpool with the younger-looking Cable - back when he was baby-fied and then was growing up... in the bar, y'know? It's slightly less brain-breaky...  

amsdia

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces