Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  $$$
View Results

342342424234w

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm
LessEndZeta
Hi!!! I'm Aiami!!! How is everyone!!! heart heart heart I'm new!

Greetings ^^ Nice to have you join the guild 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm
Hello. I'm Galaxia Lightyear! Here's about Myself:

Real name(optional): Erin Valencia
Preferred nickname: Galaxia Lightyear (Galaxy for short)
Where you live(optional? Bay Area Brentwood (Between San Fransisco and Sacramento) California
Favorite music? Star Fox
Any pets? Dog Lab name Charlie male
And anything else you would like to tell about yourself.

I'm into Sci-Fi, and I love nature, animals, and I love to do art! I play video games, like Super Smash Bros., Star Fox, Matroid Prime Series, and any Nintendo Games!  

Galaxia Lightyear

350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

m3talbubbl3

Hilarious Hunter

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:24 pm
Hello, to everyone in the guild! I suppose I will follow the introduction form to tell you all a little more about myself. biggrin

Of course, my username is m3talbubbl3. If you'd like to talk to me outside of gaia, that's awesome too. "Im an alter ego" is my AIM--I'm almost always on.
As for my real name, it is a little too formal and strange for me--so I'd prefer to be called Tori, which is the nickname I go by the most often. If you haven't guessed yet, I am female. I have a cat, a dog, and a fish. My cat is male and named Max--he's adorable! My dog is a thoroughbred Rough Collie, Sally. She is quite intelligent, and she is very beautiful. My fish doesn't do too much, though he seems content where he is in his tank.

I live in the South, which is nice... if you're very conservative. To be more specific, I live in the South of the USA, in Mississippi. It's not as bad as they say it is! At least the northern part of the state. I live in the Memphis metro area--therefore shootouts and drug deals are common on the news for us, sadly. lol

Music time! Well, I enjoy a wide variety of genres. Specifically, I love bands/singers like Emilie Autumn, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Birthday Massacre... But I also like acid jazz and more abstract music, like a few songs from Groove Armada. I like Daedelus and Mogwai too.

Some miscellaneous things I enjoy are marching band, drawing, reading just about anything, researching, and watching scientific stuff. Two of my favorite TV shows are Cash Cab and Ghost Hunters.

I don't have much else to really say to anyone, except that I have had a few strange experiences, all of which I, myself, couldn't really explain. At some point or another, I will most likely be telling a few of them. And though I have had no extraterrestrial or UFO experiences, it is one of the subjects I am more interested in.

As a closing note, I hope to be friends with you all, and I am really happy I was accepted into the guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm
Im Wakkimus Warnerus,
you can call me Wakki

I live near Sacramento in Cal  

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200

crazy_burrito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:47 am
User name:
Crazy_Burrito...a variation on the Crazy Taco from Invader Zim.

Where you live(optional?
Georgia, USA

Favorite music?

JRock, VK, metal, 70s rock, alternative rock

Any pets?

2 cats, but are sadly in need of a new home =(

And anything else you would like to tell about yourself.
I think I got into the paranormal when I was little and stayed up late watching the X-Files. Other favorite shows were Twilight Zone, Outer Limits and Tales from the Crypt. I've always wanted to witness some form of paranormal activity, but have not. So, I think I'm more on the lines of "I want to believe." I love to do research on it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 am
manoli tk
utah
a dog
i like to play halo 3  

somekid725

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
*~*Aliens, UFOs, etc...the unknown*~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4