PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:29 pm
always like the guys drawn by watase yuu sensei whee
so cool...
n i'll nt let go any of watase sensei manga heart  

yuurinka

kurokiday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:58 pm
My friend asked the same question.

For me, it was the first of Watase's work that I read (way back when...).

I really liked the story. There was so much drama, and I personally thought it was very deep. The relationship between Mayura, Kyo and Alice always made me so sad. I liked the concept of the Lotis words too as ways to combat. It also taught an important lesson about courage and love. The ending was very touching too and over all, I just really enjoyed the series... And I loved Frey too but that's a side note.

Nowadays, I still love Alice 19th, second only to my favorite series, Fushigi Yugi. whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Though Fushigi Yuugi's anime was kind of lacking (I was disappointed with it), I still liked it when I first read it.

But ALice 19th is not only set in a modern world, it uses the power of magical words. All of their battles are verbal, not physical. That's what makes it special. There isn't any punching, kicking and whatnot from Ceres or FY.

The relationship between two sister is one that can be commonly related to. And when a boy comes in between the two, that's when things get dicey.
It's dramatic, but intense.

Mayura and Alice both symbolize traits found in all of us, and subconsciously we see that so I think that's what made Alice 19th so attractive of a series.

Although it was short, I think the 7 volumes were a pretty good short read. biggrin It's my favorite YW series.  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

Andro666

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:32 am
I like the story. First it seems to be a normal romantic-manga, but than it turns into a really exciting adventure. I like the characters, the drawing and everything.  
Yuu Watase Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff