Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
THOUGHTS ABOUT THE HMONG GENERAL'S ARREST & HIS PLANS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:17 pm
hey so wats everyone's thoughts about the Hmong General trying to overthrow the Lao Government?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:31 pm
i personally think it was quite idiotic of him to even have thought of overthrowing the Laos Government!! i mean, what was he thinking?!?!
come on...just cuz our people doesnt have our own country, doesnt mean he can just plot to take over some other nation or country?!

think about it.....why dont our people have a country to begin with? duh! cuz our people dont have an army! & why dont we have an army? because we obviously could not get along or organized enough to make one. only those who had an army has their own country. & i believe thats why we dont have a country.

the general lied to everyone that if they donated money to help him in fighting this so-called war against the laos government, then he promised everyone whose donated a piece of the new land. & now look at where all the donating went to?

i just think its stupid. anyone has any disagreements or corrections on what i just said, please feel free to let me know. cuz i dont know how correct i am on all the events. i dont even LIKE to keep up with the Hmong media.  

oOtraciOo

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:54 am
I don't really pay attention to this, but I think Vang Pao is pretty dumb. I understand that he wants good livings for the Hmong, but he doesn't have to go that far. (i think i'm off topic)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:44 am
I don't really have much to say. I do support Vang Pao. But his actions were too radical and needed more... less violent way to help save the Hmong people. There is more at this forum.  

`Jinny

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:19 pm
exclaim question  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:45 am
no matter wat, everyone will always have their own opinion but one thing's for sure...i think most of us will all agree that it was a bad gesture on the general's behalf.  

oOtraciOo

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:00 am
His ideals are too unorderly. Overthrowing a government is an illogical move for a simple man with a simple race of supporters. Our name, the Hmong, means freedom. Instead of overthrowing the government, he should just help liberate the Hmong in Laos from their poverty. Yes, I do believe in getting rid of the harsh communism amongst our people, but that does not mean Vang Pao has to cause a riot about it.

My goal in life is to help our people. It's sad for me to see that our very own general has made me see the possiblities of what might happen if I were to pursue my goal. But, I will pursue my goal with peace. I will not disturb the community and world with my goals by boisteriously compelling them amongst our very own people, but I will be humble in what I do for our people.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:12 pm
Niitsu Kakunoshin
His ideals are too unorderly. Overthrowing a government is an illogical move for a simple man with a simple race of supporters. Our name, the Hmong, means freedom. Instead of overthrowing the government, he should just help liberate the Hmong in Laos from their poverty. Yes, I do believe in getting rid of the harsh communism amongst our people, but that does not mean Vang Pao has to cause a riot about it.

My goal in life is to help our people. It's sad for me to see that our very own general has made me see the possiblities of what might happen if I were to pursue my goal. But, I will pursue my goal with peace. I will not disturb the community and world with my goals by boisteriously compelling them amongst our very own people, but I will be humble in what I do for our people.

YOU GO BOY!!!
As for myself & to y i no longer have a goal like that is another story. most Hmong folks would probably argue with me and my opinions...  

oOtraciOo

zasaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:09 am
thats is gay lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:48 am
he only did that cause the goverment in laos  

Li Mu Bui

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers