Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:36 pm
She turned her head and looked at him rather blankly and said nothing as the pile of hearts grew from those dead around her. Souls took on the form of small glowing white pearls as she put them in a special container around her neck. " SSDD." She batted her lashes at him and smiled softly. " Ive learned some new tricks."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:40 pm
SSDD?...* Ali narrowed his eyes a little at her, glancing over at the bodies afterwards. Poor bastards, gnawed on until they died of either blood loss or shock.
Not a nice way to go, particulary since they were innocent people as far as Ali knew.* Haven't we all?

The Almighty Ali

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm
"Same s**t different day." not all the bodies out there were innocent, no were they human. Luna strode past Ali and for a moment time slowed to a crawl, yet she moved fine through it before it went back on as normal. She reached into a file of zombies and pulled out a woman's heart from a gaping wound in her chest. She patted the zombies on the head like they were good dogs and looked at him. Luna seemed immune to the screams and cries of the people. "What brings you here?" Her eyes changed for a second, becoming slitted like a dragons and reverted back to normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 pm
Two things, the first was that I could feel someone with a slightly familiar presence making themselves appearant in these lands, the second was....her.* Ali aimed his left pistol at one woman sitting up against a tombstone, well eaten.* All Euphorian residents have a small chip inside their body, allowing us to quickly locate them if we want too aswell as make sure they are alive. When they die, we recieve a notice of their whereabouts so we can send someone to the location. In this case, I chose it.  

The Almighty Ali

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 pm
"So it seems. Interesting idea. You came to see her then, to investiagte? Do you want her back? You can have her. I have what I need." Luna waved a hand as the woman's body twitched and the eyes light up though dull. Her innards were either gone of spilled out from her body and dragging on the ground as she shambled over towards Ali. "Alot has changed while I was gone on my journey, some for the better some for the worst." Luna cast a glance at one of the still being eaten alive victims and their eyes met, the woman screamed and her body was now stone. " I came across many different things that were supposed tonot exist anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:05 pm
* Ali gritted his teeth as the woman stood up and began to move towards him, the real kicker was that he had met her on several occassions when out doing some shopping. She was a nice girl, devoted to her son. ******** moved his left arm up so when she reached him, the first thing she would bite was his lower arm. Once she had done that Ali placed a well aimed shot to her head with his right pistol, dropping her like a bag of potatoes.* And you've done one major ********>  

The Almighty Ali

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm
Luna held no emotion as she looked up at him and shrugged. "So you say. The ball is already in motion. When it's done I'll be free again, not a puppet for him." Her eyes were bright again as a panicked look crossed her face before it was replaced by the monotoness as before. Luna waved a hand as the dragon swooped down and spat out fire at the ground causing it the light up and burn. The hearts caught fire and smoldered as Luna dumped the bottle of souls atop of it. The zombies swarmed around her like a thick wall as she held out her hand and cut her wrist. Instead of her ruby colored blood that would have poured out the blood that poured out was a mix of various colores and scents, the most dominate was purple and gold. She licked her wrist to seal the wound and watched as the flames burned gold, they were in the middle of a giant pentagram. The hearts and souls and the blood burnt to ask and seemed ot be asorbed by the ground.

it was kind of anticlimatic at the moment, but the ritual was finished and in time he would awake.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:20 pm
Oh so that's what's going on.* Ali laughed a little and holstered his pistols, ******** amatuer. Of all his travels not once had Ali managed to get enslaved by anything trapped in something.* Did you touch something you shouldn't have?  

The Almighty Ali

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:27 pm
Luna blinked a few times and shook her head. "No. I was good. More like they got me. They figured out I'm a special case..in my vampirisim.." She sighed and watched the gold flames die out. " In a short amount of time Kronos will rise whole and begin to reclaim everything. Then he will awaken and free the others. "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:31 pm
* Ali smirk grew a little wider once Luna was done talking, bringing his hands up and cracking his knuckles and neck. They could throw as many gods at him as they wanted, Ali wouldn't back down from any one.*And all of them will suffer thanks to me.  

The Almighty Ali

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 pm
"Do you know your greek mythology Ali? Titans, the gods themselves almost lost the fight. Good luck." She glared at him with gold slitted dragon eyes. "On a side note. I can drink blood and asobrb what every it is I'm drinkings blood ability. Doesnt stay for to long but ya.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm
That's why I'm smiling, it's been while since I had a real brawl* Ali continued smiling at her, crossing his arms a little infront of his chest.* It's a pity you're not yourself, I couldn've given you a good slammin.  

The Almighty Ali

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:45 pm
Luna scoffed and waved a dismissve hand at the idea. "Save that for your wife. Im free enough now. Though their blood still courses in me." She glared at him and stuck her tongue out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm
Or they're making you think you are free.* Ali snickered a little and swiftly moved his hand out, using his gravity manipulation to lock her tongue in place. preventing her from withdrawing it back into her mouth. the pressure would feel just the same as if Ali was holding it with one of his hands.*  

The Almighty Ali

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
niirak found himself at a graveyard, he wasn't really happy cause there was no one to give eternal nightmares to, the dragon fed on the suffering of others and the flesh of those he kills, and yet he killed and tortured a lot of people and yet he still is not satisfied.

niirak finally saw to others in the graveyard, he snuck behind a grave stone without being noticed and began to listen to what they are saying  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff