Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Seeing that her love was finally relaxed, she moved close to him again in an instant with a small pop. Looking up to him as he spoke, he had her full attention. Though she knew everything was alright for the moment, she was still concerned for the future and wish they had more answers. Though she knew what he meant, she still wished that he would refer to 'her house' as 'home' or even 'our house', but she would not say this as she knew he meant well by it. Nodding her head, she moved closer to him, hugging him around his waist. "Yes, where we are safe together."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 pm
He nodded and gave a taunting smile to Seisuke to remind him yet again that his attempts to get any closer to her were going to fail as this one did. Vanishing a planeshift the air left heated where the two had been standing. To her home, rather their home.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:40 am
*Sighs* Misinterpret yet again why must Ali give me a buffoon that cant keep control of his actions. *he scoffed as everything just seem to go by all to fast and the situation declining into a fight, the last thing he ever wanted. It seems he has now to visit their home if he ever wanted to discuss the situation and now bring his "proof" that he no longer cared romantically for the woman he was more attracted to being her close friend like before. And what happened to his ultimatum of his takeover.* Damn it! i been graced with bad luck all my life then. *he then dissapeared into the wind  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 am
"Maybe it's time for you to try." She said, "Live a little. Make friends. Maybe even meet a nice elf woman." Not that Dalia had ever "moved on" from her original quest, whatever that was. She had never tried living a little, or making friends, or meeting more tieflings (or males for that matter). It was all just so secondary. Like it didn't matter in the long run. Yet here she was, walking alongside Arthon, doing something she would normally never do, and going somewhere she would never think of going.
Soon the ground was covered in a thick fog; Dalia looked ahead and saw miles upon miles of tombstones. Bare trees were scattered amonsgt the stone markers, but were too few and too far apart to be anything but creepy. The Tiefling shivered. Normally, she would associate death with heat and fire, but nothing in the graveyard was warm, and nothing was on fire. These people suffered a cold death.
"I don't know what could ever make a person want to come here..." She whispered, as though the bodies beneath the ground could hear her and take offense to her words. Of course, they could not! That would have been insane to think so... But she had just recently learned that books and trees could listen and speak, why not the deceased too?

Horolove_Asakura

Equilibrium VII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:33 pm
Arthos laughed until he began coughing again, a smile wide upon his face. "A nice elf woman you say? I doubt any would want to care for a sick man like me. Besides, a lot of people don't... approve of what I do. Especially ones of my own kind." Then he shrugged and began to walk through the graves, looking at the headstones and plots of lands carefully before moving onto the next. Finally he came across one that seemed to be recently made and had quite a lovely tombstone. "Besides, I rather like the things that knowledge grants me."
Making a couple of swift figures with his hands, the elf suddenly slammed his foot onto the grave while muttering a few incoherent words. The earth beneath them began to tremble lightly as the fog grew thicker around the grave-spots around them. Finally his fingers locked into a single position and he stepped backwards. "Rise." He said simply.
The graves all around them suddenly exploded with movement from under the earth. Hands began to breach the surface, forcing and digging their way out from the ground. "Certainly a restless bunch..." Arthos said, amused by how many people were trying to escape death. After a few minutes there was well more than twenty standing in the open air. Skeletons and mostly rotten away corpses, mindless and waiting for orders. The one before the Flf and Tiefling, however, was mostly still of flesh. He smiled a gruesome smile at them and gave a small bow.
"What can I do for you, Master?"
"I have come to pick your brain. I need the secrets and layout of this place. I need everything you know from both life and death."
"Well now, pick away." The corpse said, literally removing the top of his head to show the two of them his brain. It then winked at Dalia, probably hoping to gross her out.
"Ah, the dead always have the most... disturbing sense of humor." Disturbing was not the first word that cam to mind, but he didn't want to put Dalia off any more than he probably had already.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:54 pm
Apparently, he could talk to dead people too. Lovely. Dalia was used to seeing the dead when they were either still warm and fresh. When she had visions and dreams, the dead she saw were hardly even dead at all. It was the one part of a human that could never die... Their souls, and souls felt the worst kind of pain, the kind that would never go away. Slightly disturbed, but more confused than anything, Dalia took a step back from the risen dead. When Arthon explained what he wanted to do, she started and stared at him. "Pick their brains? What do you think they are, locks?" It wasn't that Dalia had any respect towards the dead, or the living for that matter, but she would never go rifling through their brains. Especially since the corpse just revealed his own brain and she saw that it was indeed very... gooey. "That's a little strange, don't you think?"
Well, it wasn't her place to judge. She took another few steps back and sat down, leaning against a plain-looking tombstone. She watched Arthon and the deceased with interest, but made sure to keep some distance, just enough to ensure that she was still comfortable. It was a new experience for her, something she had never seen before -like many things in the world-. Dalia let out a long sigh. "You know what, nevermind, do your thing, Arthon. Don't mind me." She was just going to watch, and observe, and see what he was all about.

Horolove_Asakura

Equilibrium VII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:12 pm
Arthon watched Dalia lean against the rock, slightly regretting bringing her with him. It was not that he didn't enjoy her company, for that was most welcome, but the fact that she did not seem to be taking it was well as he had hoped. Originally he thought she would be used to seeing the dead because of her dreams. Now, he realized, that she never truly saw the results of death; she only was the afterlife. After a moment he turned to the corpse again and waved his hand towards all the other bodies. Immediately they crumbled, then the bones slowly moved back into the holes they came from. "I only needed you, and you know what I mean by pick your brain. Such shows of mild disobedience won't be tolerated again."
The corpse suddenly stood up straight and replaced his head. Its body trembled a bit as it looked at the elf. "You some kind of lich or something? Accidentally bringing up so many, controlling me with the slightest word. How can an elf be that strong?"
"I've just lived a long time. Now, I am going to see your thoughts, your memories. All of them. But don't worry, I will return to you the ones I don't need." he placed his fingers into an odd position over the sides of the corpses face. "Oh, and this will hurt."
"Nothing hurts more than where you pulled me out of."
With a nod Arthon began to chant in an ancient tongue and locked eyes with the body. The language was harsh and deep, seemingly almost impossible to pronounce. After a few seconds of the chant the corpse convulsed, his eyes glowing a deep crimson. It tried to pull away, but seemed to be stuck where it was by some unseen force.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 pm
As time passed, Dalia became more used to seeing the reanimated corpse from its grave, and began to watch with less and less worry, and more interest. Glowing eyes, now that was something she had seen before. Though Dalia rarely ever saw other tormentors in her visions, she had on occasion seen demons. Those demons were large, bloodied, almost inhuman. They breathed as though they were always exhausted, and when they smiled their teeth were all sharp as razors. But what Dalia always saw first were their eyes. Even in the light of the fired surrounding her, in her visions their eyes were brighter than anything. They glowed with the malice and the joy of others' suffering.
She must have been thinking about it too much, because for a split second, Dalia was back in the fiery afterlife. She must have been in a different location than normal, because everything was dark. The warmth of fire burned all around her, but there was no light. She turned around, and saw something, or someone, it was hard to tell... Yet again, as it had been while around Arthon, the vision was short-lived. When Dalia came to she had stood, and was facing away from Arthon. She shook her head and looked back at him. Then, she pulled the small vial out of her cloak, and looked at it. She had almost forgotten about it...
Dalia opened the vial and let a singular drop fall into her mouth, she swallowed. As soon as she did she felt her body shake; she tried to fight it. Dalia closed her eyes and fell to her knees once more. As she continued to shake, she leaned over her legs and rested her head on her knees. She didn't want to shout or make noise, because she did not want to interrupt Arthon's process. A moment later it stopped, and Dalia breathed heavily, as though she had just run a very long distance.

Horolove_Asakura

Equilibrium VII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 pm
Arthon finally finished and moved away from the corpse, then bowed his head. "I am sure I will call on you again. It would cause me great enjoyment to be able to stop you eternal suffering... at least for awhile." The corpse nodded its head, then slunk back into its grave. Obviously it had been dismissed, and orders were orders. For a moment the elf gazed over the many hundreds of graves, a look of sadness evident on his face. Such a sweet relief... it would not come for him. The secrets he kept were too valuable, the magics around him too strong. Even should his body decay, he knew, death's clasp would elude him.
Suddenly he turned, a large smile on his sickly face. "It's a kick in the chest, isn't it? You'll feel better in a few minutes. Until then..." Quickly and silently plopped down in a sitting position next to her. He enjoyed the graveyard, felt comfortable here; and she needed to rest. I didn't seem like they were going anywhere. "Tell me about yourself. Hobbies, enjoyments, et cetera." He laughed a bit in advance, knowing that she would think his sudden change in attitude would probably confuse her. But that was pat of the joys of living, was it not? Confusion and the unknown played hand in hand with fun and interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm
Oh yay, the corpse was going away. Dalia hated to admit it but she felt a slight sigh of relief as it returned to its place. A Tiefling who dreamed and had visions of hell should have had no problems with the deceased... But she did. Maybe death bothered her more than she thought it did. What a bother. Blood spilling down rocks and covered her body didn't bother her in the least, but throw a rotting body into the mix and she wasn't so confident. Dalia took in a deep breath, catching what was just lost, and shook her head. "Hobbies?" She scoffed, "What're you doing, hitting on me?" She laughed, knowing it wasn't true. However, she enjoyed seeing the embarrassment on men's faces as she made them more and more uncomfortable. It was going to be difficult to get such a reaction from Arthon.
Instead, she just shrugged and continued. "I don't do much of anything." She stated quite simply. "Most of my life was kept away in an abandoned town with my parents. There I would help my mom catch food. Once I got out I just started fighting. I found drinking to be fun... but after a while even that loses its flavor." Dalia looked upward. "After I took your potion the first time, and the dreams got worse, I spent everyday searching for... you." As she spoke she felt her face flush, what a cheesy, stupid thing to say. Yes, she was looking for him... but not that she wanted to see him, right? Right?

Horolove_Asakura

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:57 pm
Disarray start kick over tomestome after tomestone till he came across the one he was not wanting to find. On the tomestone read "Here lays Lord Dark. Hated by most and love by less." Falling to his knees Disarray start to dig the grave up.

After hours of digging Disarray stop knowing if he did not stop he would only make the hole deeper. He knew that there was nothing there. Dark was never dead but alive and well. Looking at the dirt covered hands Disarray burned his face and roared. He had forgetten his roots and wanted to be back in his old clothing being called by his own name. But to do so would bring the hate and lose the love of those that have taken in his new form.

"All I wish is to be me and to stop hidding myself. I can't take it being something I am not. I long for the life I gave up." Disarray lowered his head as he try to choose to keep living this lie or to go back to what he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 pm
Shadows engulfed the graveyard, the air was still and thick at the time ones called The Witching Hour. Such a perfect night to just let everything go. A shrill scream pierced the air and was shortly followed by gurgling noises of one drowning on their own blood. The Silver Sun's rays penetrated the clouds and shone light on a gruesome sight. The entire graveyard was run amock with Zombies and skeletal bodies that were in large groups ripping and eating people alive. In the middle of it all stood a woman with skin as pale and white as snow, her long white hair was braided down her back, the leather armour type outfit she wore gleamred in the light. Her emerald eyes held a soft glow and her lips parted to reveal a double set of fangs.

Blood dribbled out of the corner of her mouth as she licked it away with her soft pink tongue. It didnt even take a wave of a hand, no just a mere thought for the dead to follow the Half breed Necromancer's command

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm
* The metal stirred in Ali's hands as his two index fingers pulled the trigger again and again, unleashing lead, dum-dum bullets, upon the Zombies and skeletons there were in the midst of eating unfortunate civilian RDS inhabitants. Ali seemingly strolling down towards the woman as if he was having a Sunday stroll in the park. His motives were simple for his actions, he just thought it was a complete and utter waste to have undead minions kill innocent people just because they could and if they did so inorder to build up their army then it was a conflict of interest as Ali didn't want a undead army to stroll around and be a irritating splinter in ones foot.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 pm
The woman ignored Ali, despite his scent filling her nose and his footsteps in her ears. She cared less about her fallen creatures and just waved a hand as they crawled back into their graves, leaving the ground undisturbed. She smiled wide as a zombifed Supernatural creatures flocked around her, things ranging from tiny flying Pixies to fully wered out Werewolves. The biggest was a huge black dragon that was in the darkness not to far off. If one could see blood in a being Luna would light up like a chistmas tree with all sorts of different bloods in her body.

In her travels the half breed had drunk from all sorts of creatures from your typical vampire or lycan to actient creatures that were only memtioned in mythology stories like Hyrda. Kronos's blood was swirling in her as the strongest at the moment.

"Hello Ali." She seemed alittle out of herself at the moment, and carefully guarded the pile to hearts next to her.

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:32 pm
Luna* Ali smirked a little as he reloaded his pistols, changing the ammo type to silver instead. Just incase. Luna didn't really feel like her ordinary self and his instincts were on high alert.* So..what's with the massacre here?  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff