Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:01 pm
She blushed again with his approach, the thought of being close to him, of touching, excited her. When he kissed her head, she smiled, closing her eyes lazily as she enjoyed the feeling. Looking up to him a moment later with a peaceful smile, she initiated touch with him for the first time since the accident without seeking permission first. Gently she cupped her placed her hands on either side of his waist, holding him gently. Feeling the warmth of his body, she smiled and leaned herself against him, much like she had her first time touching without fear back in the years when they had first met. Not realizing that her next words had been spoken to him before, she said softly; "You are so warm .." she said as she held herself against him lovingly, though not in a sexual way, at least, not intentionally so. "I remember so much more than I had yesterday. I remember how much I love being close to you when sharing intelligent conversation like this. I know why I feel so close to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 pm
"And why is that? Why do you feel so close to something most try their best to get so far from? It is ironic no?" he jested running his left hand through her blue hair, its silky strands gliding against the rougher skin of his hands. Every part of her he could remember was gentle and soft. How opposite they were, while he skin was certainly smooth and tightened it had a much rougher texture from years of constant combat and warfare. Battle hardened one might say. He hoped she'd never come close to getting that way. He liked her delicate touches. "We do so enjoy being next to you as well. Which is also ironic. Normally we find the company of another to be a chore. We used to prefer solitude. Now we don't think we could prefer anything else."  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:23 am
"The saying is 'opposites attract', yes?" she said with a smile, looking to him with bright eyes. "You are also powerful in ways that I am not. You understand many things about me, even before I understand them at times. I know that you can handle anything I cannot, whether it be protecting me from something too great for me or simply from myself." she said softly. Simply being in his presence helped her to see the path to returning to her normal self. He was a constant factor in her life, something stable that she could look at and see the beginning and the end of her memories with him. This brought a comfort and reassurance to her like none other, which in turn gave her confidence. "With you in my life, I no longer seek solitude myself. Though I often sought company, I have realized that I was intending to find just that one person I knew I could continue to return to over the years. True, I still enjoy helping others, but I still see this as a transaction of care, something that begins and ends quickly with little return and no promise of a longer lasting commitment. Just you, my family and my few friends. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live somewhere with more people, where I would be forced to interact more with strangers on a daily basis." she said as she continued to look to him with love and adoration. "I am rambling again .. my apologies." she said with a smile and a bit of a laugh. "I do know, however, I am deeply grateful to have you in my life."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 am
With a soft clap of his hands he made his prescence known to all that were around and close to him, smiling when he caught the attention of the other two not really hearing much of the conversation they had. Though he knew it was kind of mellow since their tones were soft at best.

"I believe ill get much older seeing this scene repeat and not feel it'll grow out of your systems. " Said with little concern of opinions running on their minds. "I do hope the years have been kinder to you both than have been with me, seeing that you somehow faced peril once more and are back to our humble abode i might add." Grinned and soonafter smiled upon finishing his sentence grabbing a bunch of grass and then with a seconds passing, letting it flow away from his grasp.

"I felt something quirky here and i found you two, i must have been kind in another life to see you both again after so long. I hope the years have eroded the bad past and ushered a new happier future." Certainly hoping than after all this time even that his physical appearance hasnt changed much, that at least both of them has seen into his eyes and saw he was completely saying the truth.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Yawgmoth had been about to speak when the clap echoed. Irritated that someone had dared to stand by and then have the gall to clap and speak and interrupt them. "We see, you're still as annoying and as much of a pest as you ever were. You feeble humans never change your ways." the titan spoke in honesty narrowing his eyes over to the man's direction. "You will see that we have changed, whereas before we tolerated you for her sake, we think she has grown far beyond the need for your twisted friendships. You have until the count of three to disappear from this place and leave us alone. Or maybe you're still as dense as you were back then, maybe you'll stay. We promise you, we will not hold back just because she's around this time. We will butcher you. And enjoy every agonizing second of it." he threatened not in the mood to put up with the presence of another, especially not someone he disliked so fervently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm
*Braarg emerged out from the losses forest outskirts in all his glory, the giant titan of a man taking long heavy strides to reach Sei and turn towards Yawg and Ziven. Braarg was so tall that Sei's head reach his belt, Muscular as hell. He was a walking heavy tank, modified over the years by Ali to sheer brutal perfection. So good that Ali was certain he had gone overboard. Braarg fixed his eyes on Yawg, recognizing him from the description alone and laughing ever so slightly. To Braarg he looked like a gnome, maggot, worm, for christ sake he only reach up to Braargs chest.. Why they feared him was pathetic.* This is your major concern Sei?, why the ******** was I ordered to aid you ******** coward?...* Braarg looked down at Sei while still laughing, though his tone was aggitated. He had pictured Yawg to be larger and more menacing, not some ginger haired alien in fancy clothes. But ******** it all, killing was killing and that was the sole reason of Braargs existance.
Eventually Braarg's eyes zeroed in on Ziven, a sadistic smirk creeping across his lips as he looked back at Yawg, getting into his battle stance.* Listen pee-wee, Only one getting butchered around here is you. I'll chop you up good, shove some body parts down Sei's throat here as punishment for needing my aid on such a little p***y like you and then, that cute little maid there will get a a** ******** by a male organ that puts a blue whale's to shame. Then I'll let her spread the good word and hope I can stop wasting anymore ******** time on you worms.

The Almighty Ali

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:58 pm
The Titan's attention turned on the large man who proved his oh so brilliant intellect by cursing with every alternate word like a typical moron and spouting off the same nonsense Yawgmoth had heard ten million times before from buffoons who thought they could challenge his might. "We're going to assume all the body building you did left the one muscle that matters atrophy and withered to the point of resembling a dinosaurs hmm?" he said releasing Ziven and finally cracking his knuckles as he smiled confidently at the gigantic man. "We hope, for your sake you are at least entertaining. If not well, you will lose far more than just life. We promise." he said chuckling looking down to the ground. When he pulled his head up to face them again the look on his face had twisted into that of pure madness. Wide bloodshot crimson eyes that would strike fear into any creature that was stupid enough to look directly into them and a toothy smile that stretched ear to ear showing off each sharp ended white tooth. His serpentine tongue grazed over his lips. "Now then, let us begin the massacre." he taunted raising a hand into the air.

Crackling energy shot off from his fingertips and into the soil below them. They were foolish to even dare challenge Yawgmoth in a graveyard. There was 'ammo' everywhere. Each time a bolt of purple energy struck into the soil the ground started to rumble and crawling from the dirt came the masses of the dead. Brought to life as puppets by his darkened powers. A virtual army of the dead as it were. Lowering his arm as the masses of ghouls and skeletal creatures horded around the living he waited to see what the big man was going to attempt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm
*Braarg had been Ali's little project over the years, twisted and molded into the sheer perfect soldier, as a result he had been more heavily modified then Ali's weapon collection, Bio-engineered, Genetic, Stimulants, various operations to increase muscle mass, dexterity, speed and all of the above. Hell the Old Braarg that used to play with his teddy bear and smile was gone. All that was left was litterally a monster of a man, another guilt on Ali's shoulders.

Braarg let out roar as a recognizable aura sparked up, lashing out and destroying the undead that were within range around him. Genetic experiments had also meant Braarg had Ali's DNA coursing through his veins, mutating him to gain some of Ali's abillities. Moving his right arm back, Braarg swung it forward again and started to gain a momentum as he began to spin around, faster and faster until he kicked up dust and loose surrounding object to join in on the swirl. Looking like a thick tornado that suddenly came straigh towards Yawg, A tornado that had two very heavy axes swinging at a insane speed. That would generate enough force to slash Yawg in half if he was struck.*

The Almighty Ali

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:20 pm
Yawgmoth's crimson eyes watched the aura spark nuke the undead around him and figured it was a waste of energy to attempt to control them. As he charged the undead fell lifeless on the soil and their dark energy returned to the shadows around them. Shaking his head back and forth the titan's skin blackened over, the color fading from his eyes. An all too familiar change of form for most of the syndicate members to see. This fool probably knew nothing of it. Yawgmoth allowed the axes to make contact with the thick obsidian layer of skin and grinned as they would grind against it causing sparks to form from metal scraping against an impossible substance. It didn't matter how strong he was, how well crafted the axes were. Weapons were weapons and over the course of the last fifteen years the titan had gone from virtually immune to completely untouchable by such primitive methods. "All the muscles except the one that matters. We will enjoy your defeat." he taunted in a calm tone. Using proximity to his advantage he decided to show him a thing or two about strength. Clenching his fists he swung up and at an angle. With the height of the man this would connect in his diaphragm with a thunderous force. There was only one man who hit harder than Yawgmoth on contact, and this large buffoon was definitely not that man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 pm
*Braarg let out a slight "scoof" sound by the punch and took a single step back, narrowing his eyes at Yawg. That little worm hit about as hard as Ali, without the armor he might've gotten the wind knocked out of him or even get a internal injury. Braarg used this stance to send a quick and powerful knee up to Yawgs face, aiming to throw him off as he moved closer to grab Yawg into a bear hug.*  

The Almighty Ali

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Yawgmoth's body moved backwards as if he'd taken the hit. In reality he moved his head back to give the illusion the knee had smashed him. Using the moment of his body he fell backwards planting his hands on the ground and shoving off landing a fair bit back from the large man on his feet with a flip. His tail curled up and pointed at Braarg from over his shoulder then pointed at the ground and then a gravestone. "My my, it seems it's trying to tell you something." he taunted laughing. Intently crimson eyes watched like a hawk on every single motion that could be captured. Ready to calculate and read any offensive or defensive motion. Despite his conditioning by Aliator, bio-engineering and stimulants only carried one so far. Experience made all the difference and not even Aliator could match the titan's combat expertise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 pm
* Braarg roared and took a single step, stopping abruptly. Within seconds Braargs was in the frenzy, swinging his axes around like a wildman while shouting that he refused. Then he fell to his knees and screamed in agony, holding his hands up to the helmet. Naturally Ali hadn't sent a Monster out without any safety. After what felt like ages for Braarg, he soon managed to stand up as the pain went away. Narrowing his eyes at Yawg.* I hope you can protect that b***h of yours...* Braarg hesitated a little before he began to wander off, he wanted to stay and kill or be killed even. But first he needed to get that ******** safety chip out from his skull.*  

The Almighty Ali

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:52 pm
"And we hope don't think you're getting away so easily." he shouted back with a cackling laughter that would echo as he walked away. Oh sure, Yawgmoth would let the man wander away for now. It would be ten times more fun to hunt him down and play cat and mouse. Breaking big stubborn men like that into crying babies with fear and death was what the titan lived to do and after talking such nonsense and threatening Ziven with some less than pleasant advances, it would be unavoidable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 pm
Moving swiftly when she realized she was no longer alone, she now faced Seisuke. It took her a moment to realize that she knew him, as her memories were still a little foggy and it had been quite a long while since she had seen him. Before she was able to digest what he was saying, another person made their presence known. Looking to this .. creature, she barely, just barely, recognized a familiar presence from this creature. Tilting her head, she had wondered if she was imagining things. Once he began speaking, her tense feeling returned to her, but more so than before. Bracing herself, she watched and listened to what he was saying. Though he came to challenge Yawgmoth, she was not one to stand idle while a loved one was being injured. Turning to view her loved one for a moment, she soon moved from near to Yawgmoth to the branches of a tree, not to far away. She wanted to watch, she needed to know what was happening. Her mind was racing, thinking of the actions between her husband and Braarg as well as the comments from both Seisuke and Braarg regarding his presence here tonight.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:41 pm
Spitting on the ground as the large man left the skin color and iris hue began to return to Yawgmoth as he resumed his normal form. Cracking his neck he inhaled deeply before sighing it out. "Cowards..threatening to harm our woman to get to us. Oh please...try. We would love it if you were able to lay one filthy finger on her. Then we'd have justified reason to do with you what we really want to.." he said quietly to himself simply thinking aloud. Already the gears in his head were turning. If that brute were to hurt Ziven in any way be it by force or rape as he so implied, the word terror would not cover what the titan would have waiting in the depths of the shadows. Smiling up to Ziven he relaxed. "Clearly it's getting too crowded for us to just enjoy each other's company. Shall we return to your house my dear?" he said almost forgetting for the moment that Seisuke was still around somewhere.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff