Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:32 am
Hearing someone walk in she relized it to be her master Mai turned to smile at him but quickly frowned when he feel smacking his head. Dropping the book and hurried over and droped down next to him. She may be a little harder now but she was still Mai and now at that moment like others before her heart hurt hearing him cry. Times like these she felt so helpless! "Master what is it?" She asked while shifting him up off the ground and cradled his form to her. A hand comming up to brush some hair from his forhead frowning even more at the sight of blood. Sighing she ran her thumb over it gently "Was slamming your head aginst your coffin nessisary?" She asked this while a clawed hand came up and rested on his cheek her thumb brushing away his tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 pm
No, but I was beaten by Yawgmoth, and that was my body giving up on me once again. " he said as he looked up at her and held on to her softly.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 pm
"Ahh so that is why you are sadden. I am sorry to hear this. I know one day you will win. That day was just not today." She said before kissing his forheadthen nuzzeling into him her tail wrapping around them while her ears where layed back. Her smile was reasuring she didn't have any douts of her masters strength. Nor his chanses of winning.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm
" Thank you pet." He sad as he crawled out of her arms and stud there crcking his neck and back then he closed his eyes and a purple mist swirled around him and he was healing.  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 pm
While he was healing Mai stood up ane walked over to the book she had dropped and picked it up as well as some she had nocked over on the way and began putting them away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:16 pm
Wandering slowly though the outside, she finally came to the place she knew she wanted to be. There were few reasons that she would come here, though tonight she had a good reason to be there. Without hardly a sound, she made hardly any noise as she wandered through the graveyard.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:34 pm
Sitting atop of a mausoleum his feet swung back and forth along with his tail. "A pretty girl like you in a place of the dead seems like great juxtaposition." hopping down and landing on the ground with a thud causing a bit of dust to kick up Yawgmoth bowed over to her and stood back up. He actually dressed nice tonight, his usual clothes seemed..shinier. A finer black, softer cloth. Like they'd gone from whatever fabric they were usually made of to silken thread. He even wore shorter sleeves because she seemed to like that look better.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:45 pm
She smiled brightly when she saw him, knowing he would be there. Wandering closer to him, she smiled brightly. "Do you wish to be alone here?" she asked softly, tilting her head. "Beauty has nothing to do with location .. I do not understand why you would say this."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:56 pm
"Certainly not. Why would we want to be alone as an alternative to being with you?" he asked laughing even at the implication. Walking around her in a slight circle he commented. "The phrase means it isn't expected to find such beauty in a graveyard. To find one is a rare treat, something special, unusual if you would. That's what we were commenting on. It's a general statement dear, we know you visit here a bit more than most girls with your kind of looks." he replied stopping his circle behind her placing his large hands gently upon her shoulders. "We wanted you to come out here tonight to enjoy the weather. The location may seem a bit...awkward but we love the graveyard. It adds a much darker feel to things, and you know how much we adore the shadows." he explained his reasoning for being here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:04 pm
"Yes, the hills here are lovely." she said softly, leaning against him, enjoying the feeling of his warmth and touch, even in this area. With a deep sigh, she had to ask again. "What does beauty have to do with location, I do not understand. Being who I am .. there is no place that I am too good for .. I must be able to go anywhere that I am needed, the environment should not matter. I know you say that it should not matter and what not .. but it does."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:16 pm
Shaking his head back and forth he laughed a little and laying his head atop hers spoke softly. "Ziven, you have to understand. To others you are beautiful. To yourself you are average. To us...well to us there isn't a sight that takes our breath away quite as quickly as looking at you. There is nothing more grand to us than you. So in our mind, there is not just one place you're too good for. You're too good for every place. You shine entire settings, rooms when you walk in. To us anyway. We're not asking you to see it from our perspective. We are just admitting to you what we feel in the moments. Do you understand?" he explained kissing the top of her head lightly rubbing her shoulders gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:39 pm
Blushing furiously, she inhaled deeply. Despite the fact that he was the one causing her to feel ill at ease, she leaned against him more, drawing him closer to her for comfort. She hardly knew what to say, but she did speak. "Alright, I see, I see. Indeed, I do not agree .. and .. if I did, I would likely have trapped myself in my house long ago and no one would know I existed." she said softly, giving his hand a squeeze. "I am pleased that I am not that way, I enjoy our relationship and knowing so many others here."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Squeezing her hand in return he whispered back to her. "We're not asking you to agree. It is simply how we perceive you. Not how anyone else does, and certainly not how you do. We hope you'll allow us to look upon you with such fondness." he said simply. He wasn't asking her for anything major. Just to let him have his opinions of her. Wrapping his large arms around her body he reeled her into him. "If you're happy, we're happy. That's all the really matters to us at the end of the day. Whether or not you smile." he added in a caring tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 pm
She sighed softly again, continuing to lean against him, enjoying the comfort of being with him. "Yes, I understand, I will not ask you to think differently. I am quite happy with you." she said softly, her aura flaring more, flecks of color showing as they were more and more often. Leaning more against him, she kissed his arm, it was the closest part of him to her lips. "If I am in your arms, I will be smiling and happy, I assure you. What is more from that, is knowing that I will feel this way in any location, with your arms wrapped around me." she said softly, smiling brightly. "And .. with this being said .. I hope you find this acceptable both from your perspective and mine."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Yawgmoth smiled a little. "That's all we needed to hear then." he replied in response to her kissing her cheek. "So are we to hold one another and admire the night sky?" he asked standing up a little more though still keeping his larger arms around her. Smirking he asked then. "Or would you like us to hold you, we mean really. We don't deny your strength but we'd imagine after hours before your legs have to be killing you.." he suggested looking down to her, expecting to be hit or gawked at or something of the sort.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games