The Planar Void Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 pm
"Mm how about saying you feel the same way about us. And perhaps our a** too?" he said adding the last bit in as an obvious joke hoping she'd laugh and not think he was serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:00 pm
She smiled and giggled, nodding her head. "Yes, I absolutely feel the same way. I think about all the things we could do together that we may enjoy .. sex and otherwise. I cannot imagine my life without you." she said softly, curling up against his side now, wanting to be close.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:04 pm
Yawgmoth's crimson eyes wandered over her form again as she moved closer to him. "We agree." he said softly. "And on that note. We should dry off and enjoy a less. wet evening perhaps." he said looking around them and then back to her to see if she disagreed with his changing the reality of his void to something a little more cozy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 pm
Shesmiled and bobbed her head, stealing a big hug and kiss from him, using magic to lift them from the water, drying them off, putting a dress on herself and a pair of pants on him. "That sounds wonderful. You know me so well, My Love." she said softly, nuzzling her face against his.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:33 pm
As they lifted into the air the reality beneath them shifted. Rather bringing the 'floor' up to them as the room changed to mirror a living room. A very comfy couch. Tables for drinks and food and a fireplace roaring and crackling. Yawgmoth sat down on the couch and patted his lap expecting her to sit down with him. "Do you think about the future at all?" he asked seemingly out of the blue. "Our future that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 pm
She smiled brightly, curling up against him after making herself feel at home as she sat on his lap. Looking up to him, she sighed softly, clearly very content with herself and being with him in this moment. "Yes, I wish to continue to do everything I can to help you be happy and take care of you, and the same in return. Just as we do now and anything else we may think of as the days pass to remain happy with each other." she said cheerfully, touching the left side of his face with her right hand, kissing his right cheek. "Perhaps some day, if we both agree, we shall have a child. But only if we both agree."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:44 pm
"Kids..yes. In the far far future." he said with a bit of a grin. "We don't think. We're quite cut out to be a father again so soon. But, there is one thing. We're starting to think we can be." he said shifting a bit. Lifting her up and off of his lap, sitting her next to him so that he could stand up and crack his back. Sliding his hands into the pockets of his pants he looked at the fire crackling and smiled. "Yes. We're pretty sure we can be."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 pm
She smiled and giggled as he picked her up, watching him with a bright smile, looking cheerful as always. "You can be my love, yes? That is wonderful for us both!" she said in a happy tone, giggling again. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, tilting her head as she watched him stand and stretch. "Thinking of Luminoth again?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:06 pm
"Yes, we can be your love. But" he said turning around and sitting down on his knees facing her. Taking her hands in his own as his crimson eyes moved to her own. "What we mean is, we think. No. We don't think. We know. That if you'd let us." he began "That we could be your husband too. We haven't felt alive inside since Crow vanished without a single word. We fought, constantly, to fill that void. To keep our mind off of our personal life. But you, you fill every void just by showing up in a room. The moment we lay our eyes upon you we don't think about anything or anyone else. We cannot, we will not live without you. And we want to really say that you're ours forever. That you can say we're yours forever." he said in a soft and gentle tone watching her, wondering what her reaction would be to knowing all this.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 pm
She blinked and held his hands in return as he held hers. As he continued to speak, her eyes went wide, her cheeks blushing deeply as he continued. When he finished, her eyes were fixed on their hands, her mouth opened so slightly as if she wanted to speak but could not find them. After what would likely feel like an eternity, she finally spoke, barely breathing, barely finding the words. "Hu.. husband .." she said softly, petting his hand now, still staring at their hands.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:38 pm
Yawgmoth grinned and reached one hand up putting it on the bottom of her chin lifting her head so that their eyes would meet again. "Yes, Only if you'll have it be so." he said in a gentle tone. He was trying not to grin or laugh at her speechlessness. It was almost too adorable not to poke fun at.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:50 pm
A burst of emotion like no other flooded from her heart and mind all around her, all around them. Flecks of color and a warm breeze like never felt before blew around them both. She was reacting even more strongly, unable to suppress tears at this moment either, slowly falling as she tried desperately not to cry. It took a few moments for her to compose herself, with a few deep breaths. "I would be honored." she said in a small voice, barely above a whisper.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:18 pm
The Dark Titan watched the emotions fill the room and felt a little bad for making her cry but he knew they were far from tears of sorrow or grief. Shock and joy were more fitting he thought. Yawgmoth's hands squeezed her own lightly and he brushed the tears from her cheeks with the hand that had lifted her chin up before smiling up to her. "As would we. So it's settled then." he said quietly. Giving her a few more moments to compose herself better before he went on with anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:28 pm
She smiled, finding herself laughing for some reason, out of nerves more so than feeling happy or entertained. Leaning forward, she kissed him. "My mate .. My Love .. My husband .." she said softly, kissing him again every time she paused, cupping his face with her right hand, clinging to his hand still with her left.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:52 pm
Returning her kisses he snickered a little. "Not yet of course. We will have to plan a date. Conduct a ceremony. Everyone will attend for you. We hope anyway. But we can't wait." he said kissing her cheek finally standing up and smiling down to her. He cracked his neck and flopped on the couch next to her putting his arm around her. "So." he said looking to her and then to the fire crackling. "Ever had sex by the fireplace?" he blinked at the stupidity of his own question and slapped himself in the forehead. "Stupid, of course not. Because you had none before we came along and we haven't done that yet. Well, we think later we're going to show you."  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff