Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Anyone Here Wanna Help Make a Website For God?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Ok, heres the plan. We need people who can write Code. A friend and I want to make a website. We're gonna start small. but we need someone who knows code. We want to make a website for teenagers, where they can go and ask for advice, find out about God, get bible readings, and have bible study forums. after we finally make the basic structure.. we need people who are willing to be part of this. that means once in awhile being on. These people will be our crew, who help us to give advice to people. BUT!!!... who knows how to work with code?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:13 pm
I have a friend here on Gaia that might be able to help us with this. I will ask her if she can help us with this.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:24 pm
sweet, thanks bro ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:34 pm
If I could help Tep I would, I just have so many projects right now that I have started that I really need to focus on. Also the coding for the forums and such really arent that hard. Look up a script called PHP BB. All you have to do is install it on some web space and it walks you though the proccess if that's what your looking to do.

I'd also kinda feel weird being apart of a guild that's of this sort becuase I choose not to practice religon like others choose to, so please don't take offense to this.

Ah! My Goddess

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:14 pm
non taken ^^, thanks for the tip though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:07 pm
in your browser, click on View then Source, or Page Source... see all that for ONE page? I don't think you really want to do that. What you need to do is find a good website that lets you design a website, and host it for free.. maybe www.freewebs.com ... although to have your own domain name it will cost some.. no way around it... also, i have written code for a website, it is no fun, HORRIBLE!!! hope i helped  

Zher

Kouture

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Dude, a million of those thing already exist for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:23 am
I'd help if i knew how to work with code confused  

Shadowfire7157

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas