Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Amity had rushed off and found the priestess and had talked to her. The woman was very sad to here Amity would not be able to train with them but she understood and told her she could come back any time. Smiled she thanked her and went to the main doors and stepped out to look at the forest below the temple.

"Yes I am let us head" Astrid said nodding at him as he carried her bags to the door and amity's. That young girl of her's had ran off with out it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Carroe waved his hand over the bags, and shrunk them down to pocket size. Then, picked them up and sliped them into a pocket in his robe, and followed Astrid to the front of the temple, where they found Amity looking out at the forrest. He walked up and wrapped her in his arms. "Let's be on our way love. There are a lot of things to do once we get there." With a sweet, gentle kiss, he took his arms away, moved to her left side, and slipped his right hand in her left.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Astrid smiled and thanked him for doing that with the bugs a she followed him out. . It was nice to get going but she wished they could have stayed more there. It had been so long since she was last here. Maybe once they where settled at the claste they could take it easy and she could go look around. she know Amity did as will.

Amity jumped a little but smiled and blushed when she saw it was Carroe. "Yes I am ready to go" she said smiling. She was so excited to be going to the kings Castle. not only that she was happy to be going with carroe and her mother. Two people that she held dear to her heart. Nodding she slipped her arm in to his and looked back oevr the forest.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at Amity, as they started down the steps and toward the forrest. They had a ways to go, but once they reached the king's palace, it would be great. he would speak with his sister, and then things would be set into motion. He started to think about how to ask her, as he loked over into her eyes. "You are the most amazing, and wonderful piece of my life Amity, and I love and treasure you." He said truthfully and from his heart.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 pm
Aeriolous listened to the conversation and raised a white brow, as he rubbed his ear in thought. He didn't like being impersonated...or rather someone pretending to be the leader of the drow.

He wanted to know why someone would even think to put on an air here and he would have to ask Malag about this.

When the man and female left, he waited several minutes before he headed i[ back to the kings castle to fing his companion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image
Amity blushed and hugged his arm. "I am happy I meet you Carroe" she said sweetly as she mother started down the stairs. Astrid just wanted to get going and she did not care if she left the two love brides behind. They would catch up at there own pace. As she walked she hummed a tone as she went. Amity smiled and hugged his arm before following Astrid to the path and to the kings castle.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 pm
After Many years, Bowen walked into the citadel where many years before he had promised a certain goddess to undertake a mission.
Padded boots that had seen better days walked across the pristine floor silently as the tall elf walked to the altar and looked up.
Golden eyes looked at the statue before he un-belted his sword and laid it across the altar.
He kneeled easily, even though his frame was bulky as it was tall. He was not like most of the elves of his kind as he was not skinny. Due to many years of walking and fighting, his physique had changed, allowing him to gain muscle much like a human would when they were weightlifting. If it were not for the ears, one would think he was human as most of the time he had his hair down.

He steepled his hands and sent a prayer to the heavens thanking them for keeping him alive for so long and for the goddess to know he would always be her faithful servant.

After several moments in prayer he got up and retrieved his sword, buckling it back to his belt. As silently as he had come, the warrior left as silently as before.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:14 pm
It had been many eons since he had last walked in this realm, this plane of existence. In fact, he was sure it was more than a few eons, but being who he was, he didn't keep track.

The male lifted his gaze to the statue's before him and looked up into the Goddess's eyes.

The craftsman who had built this, really had captured her essence along with her consort.

There were many statues all dedicated to the deity's and he had to laugh at a few as he knew many of the gods didn't look as they were depicted here.

Vanity he guessed could make anyone choose a pleasant appearance for the elves.

He noticed how empty the place was and how there was light dust everywhere. Did no one worship anymore? He looked around and found a small enclave that was clean and had fresh robes folded.

They looked like intiate robes and that someone was still trying to keep this place in order. He would have to meet them at another time though as he was here to meet with someone else.

He took the robes and got into them considering his regular garb was a bit too flashy and he wanted to blend in.

Once he was clothed, he left the citadel heading to the castle.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 pm
Behind him, a soft green mist surrounded the statue of the goddess in her three aspects of Maiden, Mother, and Crone. A form took shape within that mist, sitting on the edge of the platform that held the statues. Something about her looked just like those three but she was very different. So many forgot about her aspect as the Warrior, the woman who was more than willing to fight to defend home, hearth, and family.

She raised eyes that were a sea of stars to look in the direction the man had just taken and a small smile played about her lips as she gave a small nod.

Their time was coming soon. She knew that. But there was much to happen before that time came. One beautiful Elf had to learn what love was, how to open her heart to more than her duty. And she knew no one better for it than the one who had just left, "Good luck my brother... You're going to need it..." she said with a wry humor then faded from sight once more...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:53 pm
Urd

User Image

Skuld

User Image

Anya

User Image

Three things happened at once. A spot on the floor to the right of the Goddess' statue became a hole of molten rock, right in front a pool of water formed and a small sprout poked through the stones on the left. Within moments, there was three feminine forms rising from the ground. They were naked for a moment, before fire, water and nature, respectively, clothed the women in robes and armor.

The women, Sisters, turned to the statue of the Goddess, their mother. Kneeling down, they all began to pray for an order, an edict, something from their mother to tell them what their reason for being summoned into the world was. The Sisters would remain in prayer until they received a message or messenger.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:17 pm
TheHelmsman13

She appeared with her signature soft green mist swirling around the statue then fading to reveal her leaning against it in her forgotten aspect of the Warrior. She looked the three females over that she'd created a long time ago to help with taking care of the earth as well as easing her loneliness. While the statues depicted her with a Consort, it was a false impression. That Consort was actually her brother, Rowan, now mated to the Golden-Eyed Elf Wren.

She smiled down at them, her eyes filled with love as well as the endless night sky, "Rise, my daughters. Stand on your own. You have no need to kneel to me," she told them something she'd always said to them, an old refrain that never changed.

As they rose to their feet, then raised their faces to hers, she gave them another smile, "I have a task for you. My brother's wife, Wren, is struggling to keep the Elves together while their king is taking care of a special task. She will have to remain behind while Rowan and Bowan lead the Elves to the aid of Sebastet in the human realm. It is not in your nature to fight wars, I know, so I am asking you, instead, to help secure this realm. There are places that need healing from the various civil wars that have ravaged the realm over time. The dark forest needs help to secure its borders and protect the elves and centaurs that live there. The castle itself needs its wards and magic strengthened. If you still wish to aid Sebastet in the human realm, I will not stop you from going. You serve me with your wills intact, not as slaves to do only my bidding but as helpers and messengers," she explained to them softly.

Then she shifted over to her aspect as the Mother, bringing the scents of summer with her as she reached out to gently caress their cheeks one at a time, "Do what you do best, my precious daughters, and return here whenever you need to be renewed. This temple will be your sanctuary while you're here. Use it as such," she added, then placed a tender kiss to their foreheads before she was surrounded by the soft green mist and disappeared from view again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:26 am
All three were laid out in full formal honor in the main chamber of the Citadel. In the center was Bowen, honored as King. To his right was Rowan, to the left was Ravor. They were laid out at the Goddess' direction. She saw to it that they were all cleaned and laid out in full armor, wearing the crowns that had been theirs in life.

Bowen wore the Elven crown and silver armor, holding his swords over his chest. Rowan wore the crown of the Guardian and his golden armor, his sword laid on his chest. Ravor wore the black Chaos crown and his blackened armor, his sword at his side.

Wren was kneeling beside Rowan, wearing a simple white robe with her familiar rose vines embroidered along the edge in black and gold, her hair loose and flowing down her back. The priests had tried to get her to leave and rest several times but she'd refused except to check on Aylarra and Falcron; then she'd returned here.

She turned her head slightly as another priest started to approach her and simply shook her head. She couldn't leave yet.

She looked at Rowan's face and felt her heart stutter in her chest, making her frown slightly before her expression cleared again.

She didn't know how to feel, she realized. She was glad that Rowan's endless war with Ravor was over. But she also felt like her heart was shattered without Rowan alive. She was proud of Bowen for what he'd done, but saddened by the loss of another king and a good friend. She was angry that they'd all died, that she was now alone again. She was lost, terrified, sad, heartbroken, lonely, angry...

She felt something and raised a hand to her face, shocked to realize that she was silently crying.

She looked at Rowan's face again and wondered what she was going to do without him. She truly had no idea....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash