Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 73: Random Life Discussion
Things you have gotten in trouble for...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how old are you?
  0-12
  13-19
  20-29
  30-39
  40+
  (I have no idea)
View Results

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:26 pm
any story you have where you got in trouble for something stupid, post them here...why not?

Well today I was sent to the office at school, I was in trouble...again...
I got there and the princibal, knowing me well just gave me a page and told me to write what I did on it...
she came back 10 minutes later and it was blank, she asked why I didin't do what she asked, and why I got in trouble...
I said both, same reason...
she asked "what...?"
I forgot my pen

Her expression was priceless  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:06 am
I blew up an old abanndoned trailer out in the desert and got arrested a few years ago.  

Drag Hustler

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:08 am
i wasn't sent down to the office for having a paper ball fight...but sent down to the office cause wen my teacher said, and i qoute, "You two are making a mess all over my floor! And you're having fun doin it! I'm not going to let any one have FUN in MY room!"
it was then when i started laffing at her, she was "outraged" as she put it when she asked me why i was laffing i started laffing harder. so she sent me down to my vice princaple. i still laff about it today  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:45 am
C0DiE626
i wasn't sent down to the office for having a paper ball fight...but sent down to the office cause wen my teacher said, and i qoute, "You two are making a mess all over my floor! And you're having fun doin it! I'm not going to let any one have FUN in MY room!"
it was then when i started laffing at her, she was "outraged" as she put it when she asked me why i was laffing i started laffing harder. so she sent me down to my vice princaple. i still laff about it today

haha awsome  

Grimm IronShade

sabaitide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Im short. So in class I was sitting and swinging my legs. My teacher said I was ruining school property by kicking the desk. So I got a detention.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:06 pm
Fresh from today, my mom accused me of being a backstabber and called me names and junk.

i gave her the wrong school to substitute in ON ACCIDENT. She won't listen to me...

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

Natural Born Freak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:35 pm
Called an [ex]bf by another ex's name.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:49 pm
punching another kid in the mouth so hard he was bleeding then getting out of all the rest of the trouble with smooth talking the vice principal becouse I'm that awesome  

GildedIceKnight

ladyyk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 am
I brought my volleyball ball (okay these 2 words sound weird together. XD) for my PE class. After P.E, I cleaned the dirty ball by dribbling it in our classroom. Suddenly, an irritating voice came up from behind me. "Is someone playing a ball back there?!" our angry principal asked. I turned around S-L-O-W-L-Y, and smiled. "No?" I said, hoping she'd buy it. (Well, it's the truth! XD I was cleaning it!) She confiscated the ball. I personally think she's exaggerating. At lunch, I asked her about the ball and she simply smiled at me and said...

"How unfortunate. I lost your ball."

Well...she didn't really lose the ball, my classmates said they saw it in our guidance office, but the faculty members...especially the principal, refused to give it back. GRRRR!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Well, since I have art class 8th period, I get really loud and obnoxious in that class. It also doesn't help that I sit next to my best friend. Ok. So, I'm drawing some kind of crappy picture [Screw art. I hate it.] and talking to my best friend and apparently I was talking really loud. So my art teacher tells me to stop talking. Of course, it's nearly impossible for me to shut up so I keep talking. I also kinda have a habit of talking back to people. sweatdrop I guess I was kinda being rude to my art teacher and I wouldn't listen to her so she sent me to the "time-out" chair. It turns out the "time-out" chair is just this bench that she puts next to her desk. Ok, well, I just sitting there in the "time-out" chair and it's also the end of the period [which means the end of the day] so I got kinda impatient. I started swaying back and forth in the chair and it turns out it was squeaky. I started making the chair squeak really loud just to annoy my teacher. She got pissed at me and sent me to the office because I wasn't showing "respect" and "good behavior". But since there was only, like, 2 minutes left in the period, nothing really happened in the office. So, yea... That's the only time I got in trouble this year... eek  

GuillotineGirl

73: Random Life Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff