Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodofWar(Khorne)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Yes *The mount hardly seemed to even move as she get on* It is a long trip  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:59 pm
"Thank you Lord...I will return with her head."

Looking back at him as she turned the beast she cleared her mind of everythiog but the hatred she felt for her Mother.

Crows Dark Star

GodofWar(Khorne)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:01 pm
*The beasts iron hooves thundered across the ground, splitting it beneath it's power  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:04 pm
Sitting high on the saddle of the spike plated beast she watched the miles pass by. She waited for this for as long as she could remember.

Crows Dark Star

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:34 am
Cursing in dark tounge the Warrior slung her Mother down onto the rough sandy ground outside the tent that Dark Star lived in. She circled the woman kicking her and screaming for her to wake.

}|{

She seemed like a ragdoll at first. Moving with every kick to her body without any resistance until suddenly her body jerked. Her eyeslids drew open quickly, baring eyes that were but the colour of blood. Her lips soon parted, her jaw opening slightly, baring her impressive ancient fangs as she took in a deep breath.
As soon as the arch in her back lowered, her eyes fixed to teh character standing before her. In mere seconds the Vampyress' body was a swam of bats, clouding the woman before forming Crimson's figure behind.
There Crimson's arm would wrap around her neck, the other would pull her arms in a lock position behind her back.
In lust Crimson was a powerful Vampyress. Her strength pushed, and only increased as her body longer for the taste of fresh blood.

}|{

She had waited for this moment her whole life. Trained for it, bled for it, paid the price of being an orphan in the world of daemons and beasts of war Her only emotion was hate. She knew this woman was nothing to her now. This was a strange land and the chaos energy that had changed Dark Star was already pulling at the threads of the ancient one behind her. She within a second of being taken within the embrace, flipped the woman down onto her back, slamming her foot into her Mother's chest. "I will not be your food whore."

}|{

With herself pinned, Crimson's lips rolled back as she hissed her hands reaching to the woman's ankles, ready to remove her until she found herself locking stares.
There Crimson noticed something. She saw the reflection of Crow. And too the reflection of herself.

Slowly her eyes swirlled back to the true orange and her lips lowered into a more surprised gesture while her eyes searched the woman pinning her. How could this be? Last Crimson had seen of Crow she was pregnant, the woman shouldn't be almost full grown by now... Unless she came from some sort of future.

Crimson began searching her mind banks quickly, finding that name that Crow spoke of. The name for their daughter;
"Star...?"

}|{

"That name means nothing to me now Mother." She stood back a few feet, looking down at the woman who now knew who she was.

}|{

Crimson's brow fell into a slight frown of confusion as she stared up towards her daughter. She couldn't explain how she was feeling this moment. Here was her daughter, grown into a beautiful young woman, yet she held her mother beneath her foot as though prey.
What did Crimson stuff up this time?

"Star.." Crimson repeated her daughters name, the name choosen by her wife and how greatly it fitted. "My daughter..." Her voice was quiet as she didn't take her eyes off Star at any moment. She was so taken aback.

}|{

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:37 am
"Your daughter no longer adulteress." She growled, pressing down against the woman's jugular with the heel of her boot. Her face was pulled tight into a skowl as she glared down at the woman. The forns on her head were black as pitch, small and well defined. She was beautiful. A fluent mix of her the two who made her yet her crimson hair was the color of her Aunt's.

}|{

A grin passed the lips of the pinned Vampyress, one which revealed her great fangs built to perfection by her centuries. The pressing of her juggular brought no threat of death, the slightest pain, but it happened bothered Crimson this moment.
She only found it funny her daughter acted as though she wasn't Crimson's, and the mere fact she came off threatening.
So much like Crow.

"If you wish." Crimson stated, her dark voice slipping her lips with ease, even though a heel pressed her thoart. "You look like Crow. Act like her. I can't see myself in you." It was a mere tease. The Crow part Crimson knew would push this girl's temper, and the part of her being like Crimson would probably please.

}|{

"I am nothing like her, or you." She dug her claws in wanting to pierce the skin of the ancient one before her.

}|{

The Vampyress winced slightly but never did her grin slip her lips. She stared the creature before her into the eyes, in a rather intent fashion before a quiet chuckle escaped her.
She was playing with this girl. Testing her temper.

"Many could disagree. You speak like Crow. Act like her. Hell, even smell like her.."

}|{

Enraged at the audacity this woman had, Dark Star plunged her claws deep into the chest of the vampiress, staring into the eyes of the ancient one she smirked. "I hold your heart in my hands Mother."

}|{

Crimson still couldn't truly understand the motion of her daughter. Why she wanted Crimson's death, and showed the only emotion of anger. She seemed empty. Haunting.

Crimson cringed, her fangs enlongating as her teeth began to grind. She was beginning to feel the pain of the crawls pressing against old wounds.

"What did I do to have you hate me so?" She asked through her pain, her voice as steady as it could be.

}|{

Crows Dark Star

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:40 am
"I hate you for breathing. I hate you for smelling like putrid death....for being a weak woman of the flesh masking as a god!" Her eyes burned deeply while she began to slice at the woman's fair skin, creating small knicks with her free hand. "I am here to give you the death you wished for."

}|{

The grin that danced along the ruby lips of this Vampyress slipped into but a serious line. Her eyes deepening, melting into a pitch black that would overcome her pupils.

"Killing me will not do you any favor. You are made of my blood and hers. You're but a reflection of us. Killing us both will only give us a chance to live on, and through you." Crimson voice had changed. Slipping into a deep growl.
As Star held her, Crimson's body temperature began to rise rather quickly, causing the area around to deform under the waves of heat.
"While in Crow's womb you set me in flames..." A faint smile returned to the Vampyress' lips.
Remembering. "See if you can take me again." Instantly black flames ignited around Crimson's figure, like a dark aura that burnt so strongly, causing the air around to thicken and the ground to smoke.

"Show me your flames."

}|{

The deep orange fire in her eyes turned violet then blue as she slid her claws free of her mother's chest. Calling on the heat was something she did as a child when she was bored. It seemed too easy now to consume everything around her. "Are you sure mother? Is the fires what you really want? They are hotter then the fires of hell I assure you." Her hands became engulfed in the blue blaze of the fires that burned within. "Mine burns at it's hottest, I over power you already." She laughed as she set the blaze to Crimson's hair.

}|{

The fire that threatened her hair only slipped into her flames, as though it was her own. It was there Crimson began to step closer to her daughter, her blue flames being consumed in Crimson's own.

"It isnt heat." She spoke, as though a teacher to the young. "It's the control." There, Star's flames would slip from her control, as though her own enemy, turning against her and slipping up her arms, eating at clothing and skin in the imense heat.

}|{

Dark Star was used to pain. She rather saw it merely as a tool to invoke more rage. Shutting her sensors off she branded her axe and began hacking at the woman in flames, burying the axe where ever it landed.

}|{

The axe swings couldn't compare to the ancient speed of this Vampyress. In moments her left hand had the axes neck, baring it out to the side while her free hand, tightly in a fist would strike with an upper cut towards the stomach of this being. And not just a usual punch. It was backed up with the strength of centuries, something Star couldn't match with her lesser years.

}|{

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:42 am
Stars armor, and Khornes blessing was enough to make the Vampires impact glance off her tightly fitted form. Not only was the armor snug to her daughters body, it was fused to her skin. Crimson wasn't dealing with the fruit of her loins, she was dealing with the spawn of chaos lands. The woman may have been young but the energy in the chaos lands changed her and had been doing so since she was three. Leaving a powerful killer strong enough to rip one from thier very limbs.

}|{

Feeling the power of the armor against her knuckles, Crimson supressed an angered growl and for few moments closed her eyes. She never thought it would come to her fighting her own daughter. This would have to be one of the greatest ******** ups in herk life.

Angered, with mostly herself, Crimson raised the hand in which bore bleeding knuckles and gave a small flick of the wirst. The flames, and souls that were as her minions began to shift into life. A million against one, they would crowd around the red headed youngen setting god like chains to her wirsts and ankles. Chains which melted through the ground to no where.
And these chains weren't to be broken easily. Unless the matching power of Crimson's Lord, these chains wouldn't break to Star.

"I'm not going to kill you." Cirmson hissed once her daughter was bounded. "I have failed you at some point and thus is a death already. But I refuse to die at your grasp. I am your Mother. Do you understand this? I have dreamed to up bring you for so long, but in an act of an idoit, I betrayed Crow, and that loosing you. I live with guilt everyday. I live with a chunk out of my heart, leaving just enough to keep me alive and walk but an alone figure." Crimson's voice was raised in anger and hatred. But none of it was towards Star nor Crow. "That is my death, and I will have to live with it through the many more centuries I am promised under immortality."

}|{

She allowed the womans minions to do as they will. This was her lands, the chaos rhelm. She was the strongest here. Crimson's hopes were futile if she thought she could bind a Khornanite on thier homeground. The chains fell as the flesh hounds krept closer snapping at the vampires heals and ripping her clothes asunder. "Your charms do nothing here."

}|{

Crimson gave a sudden yell of pain before she forced it to an end, falling to her knees in the progress. There wasn't a point speaking to her daughter, nor was this a battle she was able to finish as the victor.

"Then kill me as you have so long wanted. Just think of the child now who has just been born or still lays in Crow's womb. She will grow without parents. She'll turn into you. Empty." She growled before hunching forward slightly where she knelt. As though awaiting the feel of the axe, it's cold steel pressing through the back of her neck.

}|{

Crows Dark Star

Crows Dark Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:45 am
Raising the axe she brings it down hard ready to claim her trophey.

}|{

Before the axe came to contact, Crimson pressed from the ground and dove for Star, the axe missing by mere inches. Crimson would then tackle Star, landing upon her and pinning her wirsts to the sides of her head.

"Look at me." She growled as her eyes locked with Star's. It was here that this was Crimson's last chance. She turned to her mental powers, hoping to push passed the hard exterior and to find a small hope. Something like Crimson has always had. A softer spot. She just needed to spark that, bring it to life and Crimson knew it would instantly weaken the creature beneath her. Bringing to life the feelings she had so long kept hidden.

They had to exist in her somewhere.

}|{

She glared at the woman, magic didn't work here, or on her. The chaos energy negated everything. She kicked hard sending the woman flying over her head, flipping over stradling the woman, she looked down at her, licked her lips then tore a chunk from her neck. Deranged, she spat the meat and blood back into her Mother's face

}|{

Crimson clenched her teeth, forcing back the sounds that wanted to eurpt through her in pain. Feeling a spalter against her own face, she quickly turned away under natural reflexes, her lips curling back to bare her fangs.
It was now that Crimson began to weaken, and quickly. The chunk taken from her neck had pierced the juggular, thus causing blood to flow from her neck in a quick fashion. A puddle instantly forming by her neck.

Her eyes tightly closed shut in pain, memories of how Star came to be flashed through Crimson's mind. It was possibly the most embarressing time of her life, but strangly the greatest. The child that they made were to be their own, not made by the help of another male. Then she thought of the day she had seen Crow return, her stomach swollen. It was but the happiest time of Crimson's life, but reuined by her unfaithful lacks...
How she missed Crow.

Was this what people meant by saying before you die you see your life flash before you? The life Crimson saw could have been the greatest, but she ruined it all.
She had lost everything that had ever meant something.

}|{

The daughter of Crow glared down at the bleeding dieing woman before her and flexed her claws as she heard the roaring of the flesh hounds. This one would be thier meal tonight. Khorne would get his skull but her Mother here had more suffering to first. She mounted her jaugernaut and watched the beasts...laughing.

~End~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm
Quote was taken from Mistress Crow Dungeon

Mistress Crow Darkstride
Crow, having been quite pissed the ******** off at Ana had torn open a portal and hurled her into the chaos wastelands...with that being done she scanned her room.

Before Ana knew even what was happening she felt her self thrown froward and landing with an exstreamley hard thump. She lays there stunned with her breath knocked out of her until the coldness starts to penaitraes her body she slowly sits up feeling the pain of her landing. She crys out as she looks around what was this retched place her mind is foggy. She brings her legs up to her chest wrapping her arm around them and resting her head on her knees. She closes her eyes and then the images comes.....

Her sitting on her beloved dark queens lap with there son by there side. He telling them why she had abandend them, what happened to her why she had done the things she had done. Crow opening her arms up to her and then and then......blank all blank.

The wind starts to howl she shivers in the cold wishing she had her longer heavy cloak with her. Her body aches she calls for fire but can make non with her elemental magic her brain is in to much of a fog everything is to fuzzy. She opens her yes and the world spins she closes them again.....

Her laying her head on her lovers shoulder nuzzling close. Crow asking her if she was hungry. Ana saying yes and sinking her teeth into the soft flesh of Crows neck the first drop of her blood she has so came to love crave want. And then the hand around her own thought feeling her body being lifted up higher higher feeling the her breath being cut off and then....then what...

Ana opens her eyes wide as the truth hits her hard. How...no...no...it can not be so. Blood red tears falls from her eyes as the truth sinks all the way in. Her lover her beloved has sent her here as she looks around she knows this is the place she has heard spoken of the wastelands.

The pain of her landing, of the cold and the truth rips through Ana she claws at her arms opening great wounds sadness and anger consumes her she grabs one of her daggers from her side with one hand and gathers her hair with the other then slices through it letting it fall and scatter into the wind.  

Anarane Ancalimon

Anarane Ancalimon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:18 pm
Feeling the coldness penetrate her body down to her bones she wills her self to get up. Knowing her survival depends on it. The fogginess in her brain has lifted though she knows not how long she has sat there on the frozen ground.

Slowly she stands her joints and muscles feels stiff from the cold she bends and picks her daggers up from the ground and places them back in there sheaths. She looks down and sees the last lock of her long red hair she stoops and picks it up running it though her fingers she places it in her pocket keeping as a reminder.

She knows she has to keep moving but moving where was the question. Looking around she sees nothing but a desolate ground marked by patches of frozen, rock, and snow with hills and small mountains surrounding her. The wind howls and picks up she tries her magic once again but again it fails her though this time she does feel it right below the surface but she feels a draining sensation each time she tries to use it. For now she decides to move tawrds the small mountains. She feels to exposed out here in the open.

Setting off her movement is slow her body is riddled with pain and stiffness the wind is bitterly cold the ground is slippery in many spots the night grows darker. In the distance she hears a horrible screech she shivers at the sound the first sound that told her she was not alone. She hears the screech again a lone horrid cry in the night. Luckley it sounded further away this time. For now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:36 pm
As the night wore on the temperture droped more the wind blew across the land wraping itself around her like sharp little knife bites. Her mind wounders to things that were. She thinks of her son and what he might be doing and how he is this only brings tears to her eyes that freeze on her face. She thinks on the things they have done a sad smile comes to her face as she remembers back. Then her thoughts goes to her sister who she killed and what had happened he father wanted to lock her up, well damn you to a bloody hell he should take a look around and see the frozen hell she is in now. Then her mind goes to Crow and the thought of her pains her and makes her heart ache.

Her mind is brought back to the present as she hears the howl again, it soon followed by one to the left and one to the right. She shudders as she feels like what ever the sound comes from they are communicating.

God how her legs burn from the walking but she must not sit or she shall not get back up. 3 days with out feeding how long can she go? What shall happen when day light come blessed by being a day walker means only life but not one with out pain as she thinks of what she is wearing it will do little to shield her from the sun for long nor does she have any sun block. Healing will be slow unless she can find food and by the howls she has heard so far she perfers the blood lust and pain then to meat what ever hell is behind the howl.  

Anarane Ancalimon

Anarane Ancalimon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:37 pm
After walking several days with no protection from the sun Ana finds her self growing weak. Her skin is blood red and is starting to blister she can not heal her self and is in need of fresh blood.

She caught sight yesterday of the things with the howls. Ana is thankful she had turned away from the mountains she had sensed an evilness as she drew nearer to them. She spotted them at first coming from the direction of the tallest mountain, they drew near her though she is almost for sure they did not see her. Cause surely if they had they would of torn her limb from limb and feasted on her flesh. The thoughts of the three of them sends a cold chill up her spine, large reptile flying beast with tight tan skin razor sharp wings and a head that could crush its victims.

About an hour ago she started to hear a thud-thud-thud in the beat of 1-2-3 1-2-3 over and over again. As she drew nearer to the edge of the hill she was on the thud-thud- thud grew louder and louder. As she approaches the edge she gets down on her hands and knees and slowly crawls looking down into the valley she is shocked at what she sees.

Men thousand upon thousand of them walking and riding on large beast she has no name for, The men are dirty looking although she can tell this is there natural look with long dark hair some with horns others with tattoos and body modifications all wore leather clothing in various shades some wore helms while others carried shields. There weapons where long spears some with double edges and war axes. They marched in perfect order thud-thud-thud…thud-thud-thud.

Ana continues to lie quietly watching them pass. To worried to make a move and drawing any ones attention to her self. She has a feeling that would be a very unwise move on her part. Once they have passed far out of sight she waits still incase they have any stragglers or late comers.

After a long while she feels it is safe to move on. The cold ground has done nothing to relive the burn in her skin only fresh blood can do that now. Following the road bellow she walks near the edge of the hill heading towards the direction the army had just came.

Now that she has seen people she has a feeling some type of town is not far off and hopefully before she reaches that town she will find a house and a person or a few people she ca feed on. Thinking that a town is just a day or two away from when the army started to march they did not look tired, blood spattered, or war worn witch gives the indication they were just starting there march.

With the hope of fresh blood she presses onwards step by step. Like always she lets her mind wonder to what means most to her in the world. Fox and Crow funny how when she thinks of her life now she sees it so much clearer then before…..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:21 am
As day turns into night Anna lets some though realizations hit her. She thought she had made friends since coming to the RDS but looking on it now she knows she has not. Sure she has met people gotten to know people but what did she ever do to hold them close. To become more to them then just another face in the bar. In fact now looking on things what has she ever really done?

The only thing she is proud of is becoming Fox’s mother. But even that she felt slipping away from her. She knows time and time again she has let him down and was not there for him and was a pretty lousy mother. He has turned to A_____ who seems to do all the right things for him and know just what to say. And of course Crow has taken him under her wing though for that Anna is grateful she can show him much she is not able to do. How is it though she thought she could be a good mother to him she does not know. But she does know Fox loves her and she loves him and I is time to step up and be the type of mother he so needs to fill in the gaps that others have left empty.

Ana is not dumb she knows what others whisper behind her back. That she hides behind Crow and Crows name. Though she has never felt like she has done so she can admit to seeing how others could perceive her as doing so.

When she came to the RDS she was still fighting the vampire in her struggling against the blood lust that was so near the surface. Still wanting to be that eleven princess she once was. Perhaps if she would have laid it all on the line instead of trying to appear stung and self sufficient hiding behind a veil of illusion she so clearly painted and admitted she needed training, needed to be stronger and needed someone to guide her others would respect her more. Perhaps she wouldn’t even be here now if only she followed a better path instead of doing it on her own going on her own and hiding even from her self. After all even if she was still an eleven princess she would still have been in training. What made her think she wouldn’t even need more now that she is a vampire she has no clue. No wonder they whisper about her and how she is always trying to act like an eleven princess stuck-up and to good for everyone. But really she feels none of those things. But now she shall have to prove that to everyone.

And as far as Crow she loves her and wants to be totally devoted to her. Had she not promised her not to beray her trust? And yet here she is now cause she has done that very thing, ho no not by laying with another but she relizes now iallthough she knows in heart that would not had happened its those little things that betrays you in the every day life.

What does Crow really think of her. Does she really care for her the same way she does as Yawg or is she just some play thing a step above one of her pets. She knows that is what allot of people think.

Thinking on all of these things is no wounder crow has yet to marry her. And until she can stand on her own two feet and face everyone with pride. How can she ever expect Crow to marry her or her son to be proud of her. Damn Ana things look around your self look where the hell it has gotten you so far you deserve this you deserve this hell you been cast into.  

Anarane Ancalimon

Anarane Ancalimon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:13 pm
As night settle in the wind picked up then before. It blew around Ana’s feet wrapping it self up around her as a cold ice cape would. “damn, damn, damn, she mutters between shivering teeth as she walks on pushing right into the wind. Not only is it bitterly cold but it cuts through her sun burned skin like a razor sharp sword. She fears how much longer she can push her self knowing g that she will need to find shelter if at all possible to wait out the day. Her skin has become painfully blistered and she is afraid to walk on in the sun. But for now she mush push through the night.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff