Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:05 pm
The Succubus crossed her legs then her arms as she set upon her perch. "Why would we divulge family secrets to a fleabag?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:09 pm
I'm simply curious. But if you require some payment, then an exchange of information is often the best kind he tells her, his eyes remaining locked on her.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:16 pm
Rolling her eyes Crow tossed her hair back over her shoulders then stood up. The shadows shifted around her curvy form teasing him with glances of her tender fair flesh. What could We learn from you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:22 pm
He gives a faint smirk and says How about a thing or two about a mutual reptilian acquaintance of ours. He says taking some note of her teasing gesture.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:37 pm
Crow walked around the beast, looking him over at all angles. "You speak of the dragon?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:42 pm
He nods and says I smelled his scent on both you and you hulking boyfriend. More on him, which leads me to believe they fought. And given the fact I can still feel Lord Ryu Kage's presence. I can only assume he grew board of the fight, and left your boyfriend alive and for the most part intact, am I right?  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:02 pm
Once again Crow's laughter rang through the night. Her violet eyes shifted in his direction. "We never touched the dragon, and Yawgmoth, " Her tone sharpened. "Was toying with the lizard." Raising her hand she ran a claw down his fur covered chest just enough to show him she had no qualms of stripping him of his hide. "We think you're a little kitty in a big world whose just trying to impress Us." She moved behind him gracefully bringing her claw up to his neck. Embracing him from behind she drug her claw across his throat. Her sensual breath was close to his ear as she whispers. "We think kitty just wants to try to catch him a Crow to play with." Her free hand gathered in his hair, jerking his head back by his hair, she nips his ear sharply. "We are no little bird."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:48 pm
He burst into a cloud of smoke the moment she nipped his ear. Had he turned himself to smoke, had she merely being dealing with some magically generated copy? Who could really say. But his voice came to her from different spots amid the smoke cloud she was now in. The crow forgets she is dealing with a tiger. And I do not seek to impress you. Merely to learn what I can about a potential new home. Not that I wouldn't mind some fun with the crow.
The smoke finally clears, and she would feel his tail brushing against her inner legs as he was in fact now standing back to back with her. A word of warning, the "lizard" is a force of nature capable of sinking islands and reshaping the landscape in dramatic ways. And yes I've seen him in action. If he has issued any warning to you or your boyfriend, then take it seriously. He then begins to walk off, giving a final flick of the tip of his tail to her rear.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:32 pm
Crow smirked, this was not the first being she had met that used magic. She has been known to dabble herself. She listened to his dribble as she stood steadfast ready to disperse if he had any ideas of getting the best of her. She felt his fur against her back as his tail slid between her thighs. The succubus was not so weak to fall prey to his advances. She allowed him to droll on until he brought up Ryu. "This land is protected, she may be scarred but she will never be torn asunder." Crow cared for this land only because when she overthrew Angel, it was going to belong to her. Hissing she spun around grabbing his tail in her hand. "Keep it to yourself our We will cut the ******** off."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:58 pm
The fur on his tail suddenly shot out straight in all directions, harder as steel and needle sharp, either rending her hand asunder if she tried to hold on still, or forcing her to let go to avoid being hurt. Either way his tail would be released. He glances over his shoulder to her and says Then do the smart thing, and don't piss him off. He is neither good nor evil, just powerful and will exert that power if he so chooses. As for myself, I'm certainly no saint, but neither am I a devil. I am a cat, my mood is known to change randomly from time to time. Perhaps when next we meet we'll fight, or play, depends on the mood. He then turns away from her once more and begins to head for the forest.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:27 pm
Crow looked down at her bleeding hand with indifference. She was ripped open for pleasure on a regular basis, to be penetrated this way was no real concern. "We told you, We don't fear the dragon." She released his tail and licked at her bloody hand with a smile. "Run along kitty."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:41 pm
I'm not implying you fear him, but if you intend to make this land your own, then it's best not to anger him, cause he will destroy anything and everything to ensure his target is destroyed as well. That said, he heads into the forest, his tail giving a final wave to Crow.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:53 pm
She cursed to the wind. Crow looked back out onto the water leaving no further thought to the anthro.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 pm
Bored with the scenery and rather annoyed with the audacity of the feline, Crow walked to the edge of the cliff and dove off. Plummeting to her death, the darkness of the night was filled with the cawing of crows and the beating of wings. Before the succubus hit the jagged rocks below she burst into a murder of crows that took flight into the protection of the shadows.  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 am
Ryu came out to the cliff having noticed it from the beach. He felt the wind as it rushed and swirled around him. This place had proven less appealing than he got from his initial visit. And now he could feel the air of approaching conflict. As it was there was one here whom normally he would have disposed of once he determined he was worth killing. But even that one was tied to the apparent sibling conflict. It normally wasn't his policy to get involved in such petty fights, but perhaps this time was an exception.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff