Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 pm
She smiled still as she watched him move. She had expected that he would be able to overcome the ice with relative ease. Thankfully, even though he had done so a little sooner than she had expected, she had cast another spell, a wave of magic, which would be nearly invisible to the human eye, sent hurtling toward him. Though this would likely not cause any serious, long lasting damage, it would likely knock the wind out of him, if not knock him to the ground. She was just playing around a bit for the moment, not just for her own amusement but to truly help him get the feeling for his armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:40 pm
* Ali felt his feet slide back a little before he managed to maintain his balance, shacking the attack off with a growl and then starting to run towards her, raising his axe in the progress but trying a shield bash instead of swinging the axe down at her. Aiming to daze her and throw her off balance as he could bring the hilt of the axe down towards the top of her head.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 pm
As he approached, she shifted her feet again. Knowing he was stronger than her, as well as better protected and armed, his plan would succeed flawlessly if she were to remain where she was. But remain she did not. Waiting until the last moment before he descended upon her, she disappeared and reappeared again with two pops so quickly that they sounded like one long pop. She did not appear behind him or far off, even, just a simple two feet to the side of where she had been a moment before. As she had initiated this movement using magic, she began another move using nothing more than her own strength. Kicking her foot out and downward in a sweeping motion, she aimed for the ankle of his left boot, hoping again to throw his attack off by tripping him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm
* When Ali brought down the hilt of the axe, Ali got into a a slight crouched stance. This meant his stability point ws furhter downwards and much more solid. Making her ankle kick nothing more then a kick rather then an attempt to trip him. Ali brought down the shield towards her leg in an attempt to injure it enough for her to have trouble walking and standing.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:07 pm
Seeing this, she popped again, now to his other side, lifting herself and aiming the same kick she already had been aiming at his ankle, for his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 pm
* God those teleports were getting irritating, the kick to the head made him wobble a little, didn't hurt though thanks to the helmet but in slight frustration Ali swung his Axe upwards to his side in an attempt to cut her or something.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 am
Seeing the blade moving toward her, instead of popping again, she took the chance and moved her hands carefully and quickly to slap the flat side of the blade turning it to allow the butt of the axe to hit her instead of the blade. This would work well enough to prevent herself from feeling the blade slice through her gut, but would still take a blow, proving she still had a lot to learn and yet was adapting. There was still the fact that she was terrible at close combat, so she moved away from him. Quickly as possible, she bounced and jumped back, far enough away to be outside of his reach, unless he decided to throw his axe at her. Readying her stance, she took a moment to catch her breath, the blow had caused her to loose it for a moment, though she was still in control and ready to move forward. She wondered, however, if he had anything to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:02 pm
* Ali stood up straight, bashing his axe against his shield somewhat to signalize her to bring it on. Kinda hoping she's get some weapons to wield instead of poping around all the time like a irritating bug.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 pm
She smiled a bit, seeing his actions, knowing that he was trying to challenge her to more hand to hand fighting. Still, she knew that they were not equals on that ground. "I will try, but I am afraid that our time spent together in this fight will not be as satisfying as you would hope."

The elbow blades that he gave to her appeared on her arms, the right in an offensive position, with the left in an offensive position. With a bounce, she was off like a shot again, moving quickly towards him. As she approached, her right arm swung out, swiping at his left shoulder as her left arm remained in position to guard herself from the axe he would likely swing at her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm
* Ali brought the shield up to block the attack, feeling a slight urge to swing the axe but instead turn his hand so the axe blade would be on her left side and then punch at her stomach. With elbow blades you had to be quick and agile to avoid the attacks rather then block them, especially when the opponent wielded a Axe who's design would be to chop away anything in it's path.*  

The Almighty Ali

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 pm
She wasn't sure what brought her to the cliff this eve. She took a seat at the edge and looked at the moon. Clouds covered it mostly but, the luminous white did peek out from the edges. She looked the stars that managed to peek out and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:51 pm
Standing roughly twenty paces behind Anita stood the tall and lightly armored figure of Senstren. His hand-and-a-half sword, Nameless, was at his side, safely away in it's sheath. His head was cocked slightly, the moonlight illuminating various scars on his face. "Anita. Long time no see. What brings you here?" He said in a calm voice.  

Senstren

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm
She looked back and gave Senstren a small smile.
"Hey there, Senstren. I don't know why I'm here. I guess I was just thinking about my sisters. Been traveling and searching for them and I still haven't found them......I just really miss them. sad "
She looked away for a moment and then back again, a bright smile on her face.
"So what brings you out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:02 pm
"Just getting re-adjusted to the area. I've been away for quite some time and can barely remember my way home now-a-days." He shrugged. "Somewhat depressing really." He walked forward until he was standing next to Anita, looking out over the cliff. "So how long have you been out of contact with your sisters?"  

Senstren

Anita_Paper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:08 pm
She stood up and dusted off her backside.
"They were taken.....I don't know. So long ago. I've been searching but, all the clues just point to another. I think it's been over a year? Maybe two? I really miss them."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games