Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:53 pm
Zenix stood there not moving at all.
While Yawgmoth was talking Zenix merely went "Blah Blah Blah Blah.."
He looked over to Ziven.
"You should get me somthing to eat... TV... Radio.. Wireless signals..."
He said with a laugh.
Though Yawgmoth had an unmatched control of the darkness, Zenix had a body like none other.
His body had no support, had no bones, no organs, no brain.
Nothing to to control but the shadows them self.
Seeing as most of his energy came from light the shadows should have been dissipated.
Though If not, That Was Fine, He had Advanced Pscionics. His Mental power over his body was unmatched.
The Actual thought process was his soul, and nothing could touch it no matter how much they tried, You cant kill a soul.
Using his Psionics He pushed all the energy into his right arm, it was tough though not impossible.
Eventually when there was no trace of Yawgmoths energy anywhere in his body but the arm.
He Detached the arm from his body.
It Dropped to though ground, though He lost that energy, it was nothing to what he had stored within him.
"Next move, Yawgmoth. Ill learn how to defeat you before the fight is over.." He said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:53 pm
Taking a step back, she did want to get caught in the crossfire. Blue eyes shifted back and forth, watching each action and reaction. Hearing the comment to fetch food or items, she arched a brow .. a joke?  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:01 am
"We don't think so. Now that we know you'll be cutting parts off that are...'infected' with our darkness you'll need to avoid every attack we throw at you or eventually you'll have nothing left. We doubt you can avoid everything. And to ensure it." he said clasping his hands into fists as the dark powers around him began to swell even larger. Yawgmoth's energy output jumped from 10% of his maximum up to 20% creating a very dark violet colored aura around his body. "We won't be underestimating you out of ego. Now let's see how fast you can move. Start dodging." he said pointing a finger at the darkness that lingered around on the ground. The mass sprang up and formed a very large orb about the size of a large beach ball. It began to spin very rapidly in place and suddenly from it small orbs the size of golf balls began to volley themselves towards the creature. In waves of ten orbs each, the moment one wave of orbs ended the next wave would begin coming from a different directional pattern each wave due to the rotation of the sphere. If the creature was paying attention to the attack he would note that with each wave the larger orb shrunk in size. There would be six waves in total.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:12 am
He Waits and watches.
Seeing the ball unfold he continues to watch until it begins to spit out the orbs.
"How Fast I can Move? Greece Lightning" He says with a laugh.
The First Wave coming at him His Eyes Flash, With A crash of thunder he shot from the ground towards yawgmoth, his body spread within the lightning bolt.
The bolt was thin, often making random turns and cuts, literally weaving through the waves between the orbs, dodging every single one.
After passing the sixth row He appeared at the tip of the bolt.
His Right hand was already regenerated from the large storage of energy held within his body.
Throwing his right fist towards him, Chain lightning flew out form between his knuckles, only several feet from the face of the dark lord.
If Yawgmoth could dodge every bolt of lightning and the punch follow it.
Well, That would make him one hell of strategist.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:23 am
The darkness at Yawgmoth's feet began to bubble the moment the creature seemed to vanish into lightning, just as a precaution considering that lightning moved very fast, almost too fast for even his eyes to keep up with and he wanted to avoid any surprise attack from behind or above or hell even underneath. His lips curled in dissatisfaction when he realized that his volleys had been dodged. The moment the being made himself a solid or...whatever you'd call a being made of energy, the darkness that had been bubbling jumped up and surrounded Yawgmoth in the same kind of shell barrier it had from the first attack. Clearly this thing was not paying very close attention, he should have seen this coming. Once more the bolts would do very little in terms of damage to the wall of shadows due to the way they worked. The creature's fist would then smash into the wall causing it to vibrate from the impact. The ends of the creature's ethereal knuckles that were in contact with the wall would begin to tingle as the shadow's corrosive properties began to do their worst and start eating away at the energy that was touching them. Yawgmoth however had a far different plan in mind than simply burning or singing his knuckles with darkness The shell of blackness reversed itself at Yawgmoth's commaned and flipped over, instead of enveloping Yawgmoth it would attempt to envelop the creature. If this move was successful the energy that made up his body would be eaten alive and if he absorbed it the same kind of deal as the first time he absorbed a piece of Yawgmoth would occur though on a far greater scale since the sher amount of darkness was easily twenty times more than the first orb.

((OOC: And with that my friend I'm out for the night, I'll post a response before I head for work tomorrow morning. Later domokun ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am
It would have worked though seconds before he made contact with the shadow shield.
He had already pulled the lighning back.
It took a few seconds to redirect it, so he had made contact with the shield, his knuckles burning in the darkness.
Though with another Crash of thunder, the force of the concussion from the sound held it open, just long enough for Zenix to bolt out of danger.
The bolt of lightning holding him, returned to the clouds.
The Thunder stopped, though chain lightning lit up the skies.
Taking a violet tint to them the clouds were amazingly bright with lightning.
More Bolts Struck randomly around where yawg was.
The Face Of Zenix can be seen his eyes were two patches of lightning holding in the sky at a constant spot. "Again... Ill learn enough from fighting you to defeat you." The Clouds say with a thunderful laugh.

((OOC: For Sure... Peace Bro.. Have fun at work ^^; ))  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:02 am
He stayed near Ziven's side as he said "Don't worry Ziven ill protect you if it is needed" with this words he made a few hand seals and said "kagebunshin no jutsu (Shadow Replication Technique)" four of him appeared an made a square perimeter around her then they each made a hand seal. All of them spoke in unison the words "Ninpou! Shishi Enjin! (Ninja art Violet fire encampment)" walls of what it seemed a purple energy made a big cube surrounding them now there's no way for any of the attacks from either of the battlers that would harm them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:11 pm
She nodded. "Thank you, I am fine." she replied simply, not taking her gaze from the fighting.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:21 pm
May i ask you what are you doing here? *He holds her shoulder gently looking at the fight too*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:35 pm
"Zenix, son of Arch Angel Ryan, brother of Hunter .. it is known he harbors ill feelings toward both. I was not truly seeking him thoug he has appeared. It was my hope then to learn why he is so upset." she said softly, continuing to watch the battle. "I know not why Yawgmoth appeared though it is clear their egos do not mesh well, which was the catalyst for this fight."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:48 pm
"It would seem Lord Yawgmoth's interest has been sparked by this newcomer's arrogance," said Skyeheart as he appeared from behind the trees.

"But then again, he also get bored easily as well, so maybe this Zenix character will be able to walk away if he can hold his own for a while like I did."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:57 pm
rook came stubling out of the trees and spotting sky went to stand next to him"i've got a bit of news for you skye,news you may not like but i have the misfortune of telling you"he said once he got there.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:01 pm
"It's a regular party today. What ill news do you bear?" Skyeheart asked with his arms at his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:03 pm
"do you recall the half neko you took to dinner a few nights ago"? rook slowly asked.  

cmcconnell95

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:11 pm
"What has happened?" Skyeheart said, an ease of tension in his voice.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games