Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Hot Springs~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:11 pm
Ali gave her a nod. Then there was the awkward silence where they just looked at eachother. Him waiting for her to get dressed and go ahead with the plan and her not doing so because...he honestly had no idea.
Well...what are you waiting for?, He had a genuine puzzled look on his face as he watched her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:23 pm
"Not too keen of putting on sweaty clothes." She smiled then shrugged. She at this moment wished she knew how Crow got shadows to bend to her will. Pulling them on anyway she looked up. "So, where are you headed?"  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 pm
I'm gonna go pull on some strings and get some gear for myself and for the training., Ali smirked up at her and remained seated, he'd do so until he was certain he was alone. Only then he'd head out and meet up with someone or whatever. No need to explain too much. Very hush hush.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:42 pm
"I'm headed to the bar, well to the showers first" .She laughed as she walked out to head to her room. She called back. "Thanks for training me Ali." She turned and walked back to him, tippy toed and kissed his lips softy then walked away out of the cavern and into the night.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash