Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Hot Springs~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 am
~His chest muscles rippled under her warm touch. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply~

I could take you sometime?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 am
Sensing that he was enjoying himself, she slowly lowered her hand and sighed, that would be wonderful. She laid her head on his shoulder and yawned, she was tired and could fall asleep at any moment, but she didn't want to miss the moment she was having with this loving man.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:00 am
~He licked his lips to wet them, then opened his eyes. She was so warm, so ...inviting. His fangs ached to taste this sweet woman with her head on his shoulder.~

Shall I take you now?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:05 am
Holding his eyes with hers, longing for a taste of him, she whispered, you would do that for me?  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:17 am
~He looked down into her dark eyes.~

Hold on.

~She would feel a sensation that was something akin to being on a roller coaster as he lifted them up and out of the caverns and on to his Island. This happened so quickly that the eye would not be able to detect their movements.~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:37 pm
Ryu sighs and leaves as they leave, the storm front leaving with him.  

Kumouri-kun

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:49 pm
Angel all but shuffled into the hot springs. Her legs were weak, her arms aching but a smile braced her lips. Seeing there was no one there, she stripped off her work out gear and waded into the waters in her birthday suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:57 pm
Ali didn't get into the water, he stayed by the edge with his right hand on his Vector SMG. The reason was quite simple, if anyone..Yawgmoth..wanted to take advantage of Angel. When she was in the hot springs stark naked was the most opportune time, So best to keep someone as a guard. Besides It allowed him to ask some questions.
So what's the story with your sister?, The more he knew the better he could figure out exploits to capitalize on. Or that Angel could capitalize on.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:29 pm
She swam out where the water was deeper and treaded water for a moment. The springs were delicious comfort on her aching form. She looked up at Ali standing guard. She thought about asking him why when he spoke. Swimming closer, she rested herself against the side. "Her history or her strengths?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:36 pm
Both, I'll take her weaknesses and where her unicorn bottle is too, Ali smirked at Angel, probably a little sinister smirk.
Of course he wasn't gonna eliminate Crow if Angel wanted to take care of her, but didn't mean he couldn't learn what he could and set up back-up plans. Or flip the torment card over on Crow and make her start to be afraid.
Yawgmoth however he'd need to find another way to get info about, he did have one plan to do so but no need to elaborate on that any further.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:02 pm
Turning she rested her arms on the edge looked up at him, "I know she hides it in the bar, exactly where I haven't found. I really haven't thought of setting up some sort of surveillance to track her when she hides it, I should." She thought a few moments about what other intel she could offer. "Her dungeon is under the bar and she likes to take what is mine." This seemed trivial things most people already know. Angel focused. "You know about the crows, and she manipulates shadows." She stretched out her body as she turned over to wet her hair. "Sex. that is her biggest weakness, that is when I think she'd be most vulnerable, and you have witnessed her rage." Angel hoped she had helped him somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:17 pm
Not exactly the largest amount of info but there were things there he could work with. And something he could've worked with. Something told him he wouldn't exactly get her when she was the most vulnerable. Not after what happened in the bar. Unless he somehow managed to gain entry to her dungeon while she was gone,They could do the same thing he did with that CEO in Japan. Semtex rigged up to a pressure plate underneath the mattress in his bedroom, he had to be scraped off the walls and ceiling afterwards.
That ogre she's with, he's gonna be more difficult to get info on., Ali tapped his finger gently against the trigger as he thought, safety switch was on so there wasn't any danger. Yawgmoth was a mystery wrapped in a enigma so far, from what Ali could gather he did like to fight and he wasn't as easy to anger as Crow was. But he also didn't intervene when Crow attacked Ali and lost, which ment he was either doing the same thing as Ali or he didn't care. Possibly both. Maybe that was an angle.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:37 pm
"I don't think I'll ever be able to take him on, but Crow...I think I can use her anger against her." Angel wrung her hair out then laid back against the side and closed her eyes. "I'll work on finding the blood, perhaps we can use a fear toxin in it." She chuckles. "I saw that on a movie once, the people were so busy fighting their imaginary demons that the good guys could take them down."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:59 pm
Fear toxin, slip some LSD and other hallusogenic drugs and have her get a bad trip. That was a rather good idea. Scare the ******** out of her and she might actually get more humble and less "I am the best" mentality.
Sounds like a plan., Hell it was a good plan. Find her bottle, tamper with it and get a result.

The Almighty Ali

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:03 pm
Deciding she has had enough of the spring, Angel got out, no need to get all wrinkly. Looking at Ali standing there she nodded her head. "That sounds like a plan, I'll get right on it." She stood there dripping, she hadn't brought a towel and she really didn't want to put the sweaty clothing back on.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff