Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Hot Springs~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael Vincent Viceroy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:16 pm
~His fangs peeked out as she nodded.~

Ok, Star it is.

~Reaching out, he wiped her tears~

Time heals all.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:01 pm
Some dark clouds formed overhead as if threatening a storm. Amid those clouds was the dark outline of what could be seen as a serpent. It had taken Ryu Kage some time, but he'd finally found Star. But he could see she was with another man. Perhaps this was not his day for women.  

Kumouri-kun

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:08 am
Thank you for your kindness, Vince, it means the world to me that someone I didn't know would come to my aid and be nice. She said full knowing he could have been quite iritated with her for not paying attention and falling on him like she did.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:22 am
~Looking down he noticed he was standing in his heart clad boxers~

It's nothing really, what could I have done, let you go?

~He noticed it darkened in the cavern which puzzled him, how could it storm in a cave?~

Michael Vincent Viceroy

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:39 am
Nice boxers, Vince, she said giggling. Star thought a little, most people would have shoved me off and down under the water for good measure.

She noticed the storm and feared that someone was following her. She wanted to hide but didn't know where to seek cover.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:42 am
~If there was any blood in his body, Vincent would have turned all shades of read. Looking down, he covered his private area conscience of anything slipping out.~

Who would do that to such a beauty like you?

~His brow furrowed, he did not approve the abuse of woman.~

Michael Vincent Viceroy

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:55 am
Michael Vincent Viceroy
~If there was any blood in his body, Vincent would have turned all shades of red. Looking down, he covered his private area conscience of anything slipping out.~

Who would do that to such a beauty like you?

~His brow furrowed, he did not approve the abuse of woman.~

Removing what was left of her tattered jacket, she offered it to him. Here, this might help if you are embarrassed, but seeing what I have seen, you have nothing to be ashamed of, she said winking at the end of her sentence.

As for your question about who would do such a thing, I have lived a harsh life, one day we can have a discussion about it, she said ignoring the comment about the beauty, she didn't see it and didn't understand how anyone could think in the shape she was in that she could be even remotely pretty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:59 am
~He frown as he listened to her words, forgetting the boxers, he rested his hands on her shoulders~

If I have anything to do with it, you will never be hurt again.

Michael Vincent Viceroy

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 am
Blushing as he assured her, she said, Where have you been all of my mortal life?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:08 am
~Without a second thought, he drew the girls into his arms. He felt within is immortal soul that she needed to feel close to someone and he was who fate put in her path~

I'm here now.

Michael Vincent Viceroy

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:13 am
Michael Vincent Viceroy
~Without a second thought, he drew the girl into his arms. He felt within is immortal soul that she needed to feel close to someone and he was who fate put in her path~

I'm here now.

Conflicted on how she felt about this whole scenario, she longed to be loved and yet needed to make sure this was a safe person, she gave up the fight and allowed the embrace. She decided in that moment that Vince was a safe person and one she could get used to spending time with. Thank you she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:16 am
~His long slender fingers smoothed down her hair as he embraced her. She didn't seem to mind or notice that his form was cool to the touch.~

None needed Lass.

Michael Vincent Viceroy

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:24 am
Nuzzling closer enjoying the attention, Star could stay here as long as he would allow her to. The heat of the springs had warmed her up to almost hot and the cool touch of his skin was comforting. She looked up into his eyes, where do you come from and where are you venturing to? She wondered if he was the one she was destined to be with.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 am
~He listened to her and was shocked she hadn't moved away from him.~

I am from an Island far away, and I am just wandering around.

Michael Vincent Viceroy

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:39 am
She loved listening as he spoke, his voice was soothing enough that Star had almost forgotten what had her upset in the first place. She wondered if he had some magical mood altering spell cast on her. An island, well that's a place I've never been.... She trailed off as she traced the shape of his muscles.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff