Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Battle Arena~ (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:04 am
The bigger they are the harder they fall. Crow could see the outline of the massive dragon. When the lightning flashed she witnessed the look in Yawgmoth's eyes. Shaking her head, the dark one crossed her arms. If things went as she suspected, this battle would soon be over and she could get to more important things like bedding the victor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:48 pm
Ryu was forced to give Yawgmoth credit. He'd cast a truly powerful all encompassing darkness spell. I'll admit, I underestimated you, to a degree. You've managed to hold up well against one of my more destructive attacks. But you also underestimate me, and clearly forgot what happened earlier.
The shadow casing around Ryu had indeed been trying to corrode him. Or rather the aura of light that he'd summoned just as the shadows closed around him. He'd poured a lot more power into this aura and after a point even Yawgmoth would see his shadows had hardened and was cracking like an egg shell ready to burst. Then once enough cracks had formed, the shadow shell burst. With the darkness now dispersed Ryu rose into the air.
I told you, I'd dealt with darkness users before. Solid shadow attacks, decay and rot attacks, phantom defenses. Nothing you'd used against me I've not seen before. The only difference is the power you'd put into them. To that point, I give you credit for surprising me. And while normally I would summon a perfect storm to level this land and erase it from the map just to destroy you. Remarks from the lady have served to remind me of why I started this fight in the first place.
But they have also soured my mood toward that reason. Thus I've lost my interest in it, and her. So take her, claim victory if it be enough to sooth the injuries to your jaw and ego. Just understand that if you come after me for the simple sake of trying to kill me, I will not stop my assault till your smoldering remains, lay at the bottom of a crater
That said, he flies off into the clouds.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:09 pm
Crow watched the dragon fly into the sky, she felt anger. Not only because the fight was over with no real blood shed but because he dismissed her like she was some mere peasant woman. "We are not to be given to anyone. We give ourselves to who We deem worthy." She cried out to the skies. Her eyes turned to Yawgmoth, searching for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:56 pm
The Lord of the Wastes only laughed, a maddening satisfied laughter. "We don't think our ego is the damaged one, lizard. Kill you later." he said mock waving with his fingers and a cackling laugh as the dragon flew off into the clouds. Yawgmoth cracked his neck from side to side and rolled his shoulders and exhaled. "We wouldn't be interested in you if we could just take you on a whim. We're not interested in weak women for anything but a cheap thrill when we're bored. For something like you" he looked over to Crow "We think we're in for a much longer, much more fun ride. Assuming you've deemed us worthy." Since the fight was over there was no need to acknowledge his opponent so fiercely anymore and he could finally give Crow his attention.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:09 pm
Crow simply held out her hand. Her grace and beauty illuminated in the darkness. "If Crow deemed you unworthy, you would never have parted Our lips."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:20 pm
Yawgmoth's body sunk in to the ground and he came back up through Crow's shadow and took her hand with one of his own laying the other around her hip "That's what we thought." He smirked. There was a certain...smugness perhaps to his tone now. If she thought he was confident and strong before, after a battle where he made his opponent fly off into the clouds well, his ego was just a bit larger now. "You know, there's only one way to celebrate victory after battle. We hope you're willing to accommodate." his fingers on her hip glided around her waist. "And if you thought it was fun before, mm we have some new tricks we'd like to show you now. We promise it'll drive you crazy"  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:31 pm
Crow leaned into the titan before her. His broad frame engulfed her. Was she impressed? Yes, but she wouldn't show it here. Yawgmoth would have to tame her somehow to find the vulnerable side of Crow, if she had one. Her hips pressed against him, clearly she burned below. A dull ache he could fill. "New tricks for us..." Her violet eyes closed momentarily. "We think you should do what you boast about." Reaching up with her free hand she grabbed his hair. "We don't like promises that are broken Yawgmoth."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:37 pm
"And we don't make promises we can't keep. We'll ravish you, promise." Yawgmoth declared in a more commanding tone and pulled her close before the shadows engulfed them and drug them below for what would no doubt be a lot of twisted fun.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas