Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Battle Arena~ (Read First Post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:32 pm
A massive building of stone, errected by a long dead civilization stands before you. A large section of the wall and a trio of pilliars have succumbed to the wrath of time and the elements. However, while they have crumbled and fallen the rest of the ancient structure is as strong as it was the day it was constructed.
Venturing within you see a large open space, surrounded by tall stone walls. Iron gates stand strong within them. Above the walls, peering down into the arena are rows of seats for spectators to watch the battles below.
At the entrance, a plaque on the wall reads:
"Come one! Come all! Test your mettle against the strongest of the strong or to finally settle an ancient grudge. TO the more voyueristic among you, come and watch the sport below.
Concessions available."

(c) 2004 DeadPulse Productions

Yawgmoth Edit- As of Page 103 Yawgmoth and Aliator destroyed the arena during their fight. Since no one has rebuilt it, it's just ruins now until it gets rebuilt

Zero edit- As of page 169 the Arena has been restored to it's premier glory.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:55 pm
Slowly the figure of Rie seemed to just grow from the stands, it's movements an eriee silent, even one with the most incredible hearing couldn't hear the wind parting around his figure.  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:50 pm
*She walked into her arena for the first time to battle. She was at the seven month mark and was rather edgy. No one would fight her. She sees Rie in the stands, she tries her luck*

Care for a sparring match?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:38 am
A rush of air suddenly drove into her as the fluttering of cloths soon took flight, the figure which was Rie had slowly begun to fade.  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:44 am
Rie Gav
A rush of air suddenly drove into her as the fluttering of cloths soon took flight, the figure which was Rie had slowly begun to fade.
*Her hair flows befind her, she stands puzzled*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:47 am
Suddenly as soon as what looked like Rie was gone, a high pitched whistle took to the air, as if an artillary shell, down came Rie, landing hard on his feet, the ground cracking beneath, this one actually seemed real, not silent compared to the one that was just breifly there.  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:55 pm
Rie Gav
Suddenly as soon as what looked like Rie was gone, a high pitched whistle took to the air, as if an artillary shell, down came Rie, landing hard on his feet, the ground cracking beneath, this one actually seemed real, not silent compared to the one that was just breifly there.
*she backed away a few feet. Rie...what the hell is going on, either you have alot of dopplegangers or I am going nuts cause I keep seeing you every where.Now, I came here to spar, are you going to spar with me or not?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:11 pm
Lover_of_Crows
*she backed away a few feet. Rie...what the hell is going on, either you have alot of dopplegangers or I am going nuts cause I keep seeing you every where.Now, I came here to spar, are you going to spar with me or not?

he sighed lightly, a large bead of sweat prowled down the back of his head as he laughed lightly "er her... I am not sure... I'm just chasing them... trying to figure out their roots..." he sorta laughed nervously "sure... I suppose we can spar..."  

Rie Gav

Wuotan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:11 pm
*walks in and starts to strech*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:12 pm
*sits in the stands*  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rie Gav

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:15 pm
Rie quickly followed behind Wuo, slowly he tipped his head right, the sound of cracking brought fourth, the same as he tipped it left. He slowly crunched his knuckles in his palms, the cracking more in number but more silent. slowly he brought out his arms, his muscles rippling as his joints let out the carbon, a smile passing his lips "no rules... all powers... ready when you are..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:21 pm
Kyarrii walks in after them all and sits down to watch.  

Kyarrii

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:23 pm
*she watches him prepare, his body strong, inviting, she knew little of his ability, having sparred with him once, she longed to be in the field instead of spectating*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:35 pm
Rie Gav
Rie quickly followed behind Wuo, slowly he tipped his head right, the sound of cracking brought fourth, the same as he tipped it left. He slowly crunched his knuckles in his palms, the cracking more in number but more silent. slowly he brought out his arms, his muscles rippling as his joints let out the carbon, a smile passing his lips "no rules... all powers... ready when you are..."
*continues streching* bare with me for a minute  

Wuotan

Wuotan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:41 pm
*clenchs his fists* i am ready  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items