Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
*Library* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 pm
(......ummmm...... I don't really wanna kill you....)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm
[[i know im haveing a hard time with this one. hmm... just keep him talking have him mocke her a bit and she get out somehow.. lol sorry im doing a bit of sketching at the moment.]]  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm
"And now it ends... I am saving you from your needing. And in the end, our mission will end all greed. So don't resist...."

(( Alright. Do you mind being saved? I can ask Zivvy to... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm
[[umm dosnt matter to me i was gonna hve the neclace she always wear break and her demon seal be broken but like I said dosnt matter]]

"Mission?" Ashe asked trying to stall for time "Why are you doing this?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 pm
"With life comes want, comes greed. And in the beginning, when life first came, so did the greed. And with more life, came more. I serve The Great Greed. I am The Great Greed. And sooner or later, it will have everything."

(( Whatever is easier ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:40 pm
[[lets just have her necklace break ive been waiting for an excuse to have it done anyway. You think you could have a tentecle going at her for me please?]]

"Not everyone in the world is overcome with greed, and want. Some live off what they need and need alone." Ashe said as she thought despretly for a way to escape. Though she found none.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 pm
"Like I said, need is an illusion. No one needs to live. Its what they want. Goodbye young one" The Intruder finished of his little palaver with a tentacle heading straight for her chest.

(( Done and done))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:47 pm
Ashes eyes widen seeing the tentecle her heart skipping a beat as her neclace began to glow and the chain break causing a small exposion around her enough to send him sliding back a few inches. Standing now Ashes hair was longer and a more green blue color and her eyes a saphire blue. The wound on her side was healed and there was something diffrent about her something more powerful. Looking down at her hands she started flipping out "Ok what is this? Whats wronge with me?" Glancing up she shook her head seeing her chance to escape. Turning twords the wall she held her hand out a blast of water shooting out and thrwe the wall. "Huh.." She muttered before makeing a run towrds it.

[[thank you very much!]]  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:53 pm
"You little c**t!" He screamed, clawing and slashing his way after her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Ashe dodged his clawing and slashing at her more smothly then she had before. "This is amazing!" She muttered to herself before crossing her arms arcross her chest her hands closed in loose fist as water needles formed inbetween each finger. Throwing them she turned and ran again this time getting more then half way there.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 pm
He stumbled back from the attack, a goop-like mixture of conglomerated blood and flesh falling from the hole that were made in him. The lose of body didn't falter him none, though, as he continued to chase.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 pm
"What the?" Ashe wandered seeing him still goin at her. She thought hard desperate for a way to get away from this guy. Getting a good few feet away from him she stopped and turned around her hand going abover her head before comming down makeing a decent sized tidle wave heading twords him fallowed by some more needles.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:16 pm
He was prepared for her little water toys this time, a large blast of fire erupting from his mouth and straight against the water. He charged through the stream, not being slowed by the needles passing through him, nor by the loss of more body. He was enraged, and he would keep going till she was dead or gone, or he was dead.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:27 pm
Seeing that he wasnt going to slow down nore leave her alone, Ashe began wishing she was somewhere else and suddently a sheild of water surrounded her for a moment before it feel to the ground Ashe gone. Haveing transported to the beach.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Colonel of the Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 pm
The Intruder stopped in his tracks, breathing hard and loudly. One of his lungs had already failed. "Little c**t..." He muttered, turning back to the Library to watch it burn.

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff