Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm
Haveing heard something Ashe got up from her chair laying the book on the desk and went on to invesitagate. Something was wrone. She smelled smoke, rushin she didnt see the person who had done this but she saw the fire. "O no the books!" Rushing she grabbed a rug and began to beat the fire out. By the time she got it out her hands were bernt and her body and clothes were shared. "No I could save them.." She muttered while going threw the books to see if any had servived but none had.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm
Sensing his purpose wasn't complete, The Intruder returned, disappointed to see the building still standing. "This......will not do..." He said calmly, quiet and cold. His hands and eyes re-ignited as he entered the building, running his hands along anything to catch it ablaze.

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm
Hearing the cackle of blazes once again Ashe jumped up and rushed twords the noise. Seeing a man seeing everything he could find to a blaze. "Stop it!" She cried while running twords the enflamed books while looking for something to put out the flames.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:40 pm
The Intruder laughed again, a peice of its right cheek falling out and onto the floor as it did. But he payed no mind, walking towards the girl with a cruel intent.

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 pm
"Leave this place alone! You have no right to destory it!" Ashe said nervously while takeing a step back before standing her ground as she only half glared at the man, ok so this was bad but she wasnt about to let this go on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 pm
"Do I? I live, and therefore I take. All shall return, all is wanted. Even you. So come here, little lady, and let me end your waiting." The minister stretched out a rotten hand, a few places showing bone, though it no longer burned. "Come here...." He walked slowly towards her, moving his fingers in a "come here" fashion.

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm
"I don't want to end anything, just because you live doesn't mean you can take what ever you want. And the names Ashe not little lady." Ashe said getting more bold as she took another step back, and another. With each step he took she took one back untill her back was pressed against a book shelf. Glancing around she frowned when she found there was nowhere else to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm
"With life comes want. You want air, you want food, you want to live. And you can either take what you want or wait for it to be given. I take what I want. But I'm giving you a choice here. I'll take your life, or you can give it to me."

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm
"Theres a diffrent from want and need, I need air and food, to live, and I can get what I want by not takeing it. You may take what you want but that dosnt mean that others do. And as for your question I choose non of the above!." Ashe said while inching twords the right looking for a way out. Seeing the open door she tryed to figure if she could pass by him with her head or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm
"Need is an illusion. You don't need to live." The minister watched her eyes and stopped in his tracks. "Last chance..." From his spine, sharp tentacles, looking almost like the legs of a spider, erupted, coming around the side of his body and pointing at her. There was 8 total, 4 on each side spread evenly down his spine in pairs of two.

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:58 pm
"Yes you do need to live, I need food to live, without food I will die of hunger. I need water without it I will die of dehydration. I need in order to live..." She stoped her words when she saw the sharp tentacles. Looking at the door again She began feeling around on the bookshelf untill she found a statue. In her desprate atempt she threw the stone figure at the man before takeing off twords the door glad that she had left her board at home so she wouldnt have to carry more weight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm
He failed to see the statue behind her, and was barely able to partially dodge it, the statue clipping the right side of his forehead instead of smashing into his rotten face. He screamed in annoyance as a slab of skin and white hair drooped to the floor, resembling more like jello then flesh.

The top two sets of tentacles on his body lashed out at the wall around the door, impaling it. While the bottom two sets expanded out to impale the girl, the top two pulled to bring him closer to the door.

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 pm
Ashe let out a small cry as she jumped back from the door. Glancing behind her at the man who seemed to be pissed off she muttered "Uhoh looks like I made him mad.." Seeing the two tenticles she did her best to dodge them one slashing her side open not enough to kill her right away but enough to slow her down and leave her weak from blood loss. She sat on the floor having lost her balance, her hands on teh wound trying to stop the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm
The Intruder let out a pleasant, though sickening laugh as it situated himself right above her, tentacles impaled into the ground around her. "Any last wishes, little one?" he whispered.

Colonel of the Red

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Of all the times she had to be human, now was the worse of them all. Glaring up at him she looked around, there had to be something she could do.. "....." Silence was all he got she was to busy trying to find a way to escape.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff