Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:06 pm
Bookcases filled with all the knowledge and creativity of man lined the walls and stretch as far as the eye can see.
A plaque on the wall reads:
"Come. Sit in one of the many couches and chairs. Curl up with a favorite tome or browse the works of your fellow members. To the more daring and brave of you, look closely at the shelves of books. You will find that stories you''ve wanted to share now have a home as well as eyes and ears eager to read and hear them."

In the farthest corner of the Library a large book with pages numbering in the billions, lies on a dimly lit alter.
The plaque on the alter reads:
This tome contains the entire history of the Red Dragon Syndicate. Explore the events that have shaped this place and the lives of those that reside here. Feel free to add your history to it''s pages and secure your spot in the story of this place.
(c) DeadPulse Productions  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:14 am
*is wandered through every room of the guild at the moment, scoping out his surroundings. he smiles at the huge bookshelves, lined with novels, if he sat down right now, he couldn't read in his entire lifetime. he wondered then, if he was immortal could he even get through so many words... and decided nay and continued on looking, swishing his tail as he walekd out*  

Johnny777Nny

Dapper Shapeshifter

Catgirl_Akai_bara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:47 am
*Has been wandering around the new guild and comes across this room. Her eyes widen a bit and she steps in sniffing a little bit grining at the smell of paper and old leather, mixed with ink and fresh bindings.. Walks slowly over to one shelf and starts to look at the names. Many she had never heard of.. Though she coudl read, wish she was rather proud of. She'd half taught herself how to. Then a kinder owner had helped her the rest of the way. For her it was one of her biggest accomplishments.. She turned and continued out of the room for now but noting where it was for later use*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:05 pm
*wanders back in seeing nobody else in.. she walks along the books, shed heard of one or two.. and read even less, she stopped at one book that had an intresting name and gingerly pulled it from the shelf. she walks over to one of the couches and turns on the light curling up in the cornor the light over her so she can read.. she pulls a afgan over her legs and opens the book, starting to read, quickly becoming asorbed completely in the words on the pages*  

Catgirl_Akai_bara

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:24 am
*She walks in humming as she readies a area for Rie and his reading lessons. This will be a nice way for her to relax, and enjoy the library.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:28 pm
-looks in- Books? i hate books -turns around and goes back out-  

Readis

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:01 am
*She leads him in the library over to the spot she prepared*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:07 am
"this is the library hunh? looks big..." he prowled, his tail shifting back and fourth as his eyes guided the area.  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:12 am
Yes it is, after you learn to read, I suggest you spend time in here. *she set down in a high back chair waiting for him to relax at her feet on the oversized pillows she had placed about*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:55 am
Angel Miasma Omega
Yes it is, after you learn to read, I suggest you spend time in here. *she set down in a high back chair waiting for him to relax at her feet on the oversized pillows she had placed about*

"I think that would be a great idea" he nodded slowly as he tok a seat on the pillows, shifting about for a minute or two, finally getting comfortable.  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:36 am
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega

"I think that would be a great idea" he nodded slowly as he tok a seat on the pillows, shifting about for a minute or two, finally getting comfortable.
*she looks at him* I am going to do my best. I have no idea how to be a teacher.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:39 am
Angel Miasma Omega
*she looks at him* I am going to do my best. I have no idea how to be a teacher.

"I think I am a fast learner.... I don't think you will have to keep it up long..." he brushed her leg lightly.  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:42 am
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega

"I think I am a fast learner.... I don't think you will have to keep it up long..." he brushed her leg lightly.
*she smiles at him* Well, we will learn together. These are flash cards, they have the letters on them, we will say the letter, and then we will say the sound. Some of them have two different sounds, then there are some that sound the same...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:45 am
Angel Miasma Omega
*she smiles at him* Well, we will learn together. These are flash cards, they have the letters on them, we will say the letter, and then we will say the sound. Some of them have two different sounds, then there are some that sound the same...

he tilted his head lighlty to the left "leave it to the humans to do such a thing..."  

Rie Gav

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:55 am
Rie Gav
Angel Miasma Omega

he tilted his head lighlty to the left "leave it to the humans to do such a thing..."
Well, you could teach me your language...when we are done...  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff