Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~The Dragons Nest Inn~ * Angels Bar* **MAINROOM** (IC ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7589 7590 7591 7592 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:47 am
Looking around the room, Daisy felt that Solie would be safe while she went for a walk. With everything that had transpired she just needed some fresh air. Solie, I'll be back, I just want to get some fresh air. Star and Vincent are here if you should need them. With one last glance, she made her way to the door and exited the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 pm
Saw Daisy leaving and wanted to follow. But he wanted to make sure Solie was ok first.  

Outcast Zuko

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:12 pm
The room was dark, she was cold. It felt as though she was falling. Angel was confused. The air around her smelled sweet, like flowers...wild flowers. Her senses began to recover. She wasn't being hurled into oblivion, she was resting on something soft. Confined....her heart began to race as she felt the cool glass around her. Her mind led her on a path that frightened her....trapped. No, a breeze was washing over her. Her limbs betrayed her, stiff and heavy. Soon, her fingers twitched, her eyelids fluttered and she squint from the dim light that flood into her opening eyes. A violent cough brought her senses to focus, She sat up looking around trying to clear the blurry images that appeared to be coming closer. Her body was shimmering ...she was healing herself. Painfully she slowly tried to climb out of what she believed to be a glass coffin. Had they believed she was dead?.....Was she? Could this be her afterlife?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:28 pm
Being the nearest person to her and constantly watching her, he was first to see her wake and begin to move. He stands and would help her out of the glass coffin saying "Easy now, you've just recovered from some serious wounds. Don't over exert yourself."  

Kumouri-kun

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 pm
She accepted his help, once free of the glass enclosure she asked him the question she had been asking herself. "Am I dead?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 pm
A smirk crosses his feline face as he says "if so, you're the most animated and healthy looking undead creature I've encountered." He would guide her to a chair to sit in adding "Otherwise I'd say you're very much alive, thanks to that rather amazing healing ability of yours, and your sisters putting you in that protective coffin. I merely stood watch and made sure you were safe."  

Kumouri-kun

Lil Solis Rose

Interesting Believer

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:25 pm
"Is Miss Angel okay?" Soils Rose looked up at the spot she was sitting by the warm fireplace. The Neko wanted to come closer but wasn't sure. She turned to ask Daisy if it was a good idea but had forgotten she had gone down to Mistress Crow's so curled up and watched instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:53 pm
Angel rested her head on her palms and sighed deeply. She knew the memories would come flushing back but hoped it would take it's sweet time. "Can I get some water?" She looked at the sound of the soft voice and smiled with a slow nod of her chin allowing the small feline girl would know she was ok.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:01 pm
Kumouri nods and would go get Angel a glass of water. He returns to her, and would gesture for the little neko girl to come over and socialize with Angel. He hands Angel the glass of water.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:23 pm
Sangi saw Solis was still a bit uncomfortable and so he says "Why don't we go talk with miss Angel, ok?"  

Outcast Zuko

JackNapierVlog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:38 pm
Malachi had stepped out to get yet another book to read. He overheard the commotion starting in the main area of the inn. He ran out of his room, running right up to the owner. He knelt in front of her introducing himself, "Ma'am, my name is Malachi Strider. I'm a ranger. You were injured and I administered some herbal remedies to help you with your injuries. I wasn't expecting you to wake up just yet," he said, standing back up, "If you're ok with it, I'd like to examine your wounds to see if you need more treatment." He removed his armor gauntlets on the off chance that she agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:09 pm
The sudden rushing of foot steps towards Angel triggered Kumouri's combat instincts and he was suddenly between Angel and Malachi, Katana drawn and ready to deliver a killing blow. It was only by recognizing him at the last moment, that his sword stopped mere inched from Malachi's neck. Having been on guard duty for as long as he had, he was a bundle of ready to strike nerves.  

Kumouri-kun

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:48 pm
The startled redhead almost fell off her stool she had been perched upon. "Um, relax guys.." She blinked a few times then took a deep breath. She thanked the male of the male persuasion for the water. She took a deep refreshing drink then set it down. "I do have healing abilities, Malachi was it?" She looked him over trying to figure out if she had ever seen him before.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:26 am
Solis Rose perked her ears up to the man who spoke to her. She nodded slowly then began to move toward Ms. Angel when the scuffle broke out causing her to mew in surprise and dart under the table she had been standing by.  

Lil Solis Rose

Interesting Believer

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JackNapierVlog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:23 am
Malachi had barely reacted to the near decapitation, at least outwardly. He made a note to be more cautious around this group, lest he die again. "Yes, Malachi. And how extensive are your healing abilities? You might need further medicine," he said, fumbling with a bag of herbs.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7589 7590 7591 7592 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff