are available now
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:58 pm
iGoldman
Moonlight_HuangHou
iGoldman
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=23235][IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/Ultima_Ninja/Photoshop/PMHGuild.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Well, if there's any way to make a good first impression in a Guild, this would be it.

Feel free to use. Spent quite some time making it.

And yeah, I'm new to this guild. Somebody show me around please. =O
oh..wow!!! That looks amazing!! Some time making it? Didn't you just join? You're soooo fast!!! o_O!!! !^__^ I love it thank you so much for making a banner!!
Actually yeah, I just joined about 20 minutes ago. xD

I'm glad you like it. =)

eek <----- (speechless)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol That would be fast for me at least. But then again I'm not wonderful when it comes to that kind of art to be hoenst. haha
Well I certainly don't mind making a new one for the 200x40 guild banner. If you'd like me to, just make sure to let me know.

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol That would be fast for me at least. But then again I'm not wonderful when it comes to that kind of art to be hoenst. haha

I have no knowledge of anything when it comes to making graphics and other such things on the computer.....*bows to everyone else's abilities*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:12 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

I have no knowledge of anything when it comes to making graphics and other such things on the computer.....*bows to everyone else's abilities*
I was pretty ruddy with photoshop when I first started using it. But now after over a year of practice, I've gotten the hang of it. It's ok, I suck with a pencil. I've been trying my hands at drawn art for years, and I have yet to make something truely impressive. I've got one good work, but it's not even finished yet.  

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm
iGoldman
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

I was pretty ruddy with photoshop when I first started using it. But now after over a year of practice, I've gotten the hang of it. It's ok, I suck with a pencil. I've been trying my hands at drawn art for years, and I have yet to make something truely impressive. I've got one good work, but it's not even finished yet.

lol-so we're the opposite. I'm terrible when it comes to graphics but am pretty talented with a pencil. ^_^'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:19 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
iGoldman
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

lol-so we're the opposite. I'm terrible when it comes to graphics but am pretty talented with a pencil. ^_^'
Wanna trade for a day? =O

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm
iGoldman
0Moon_Maiden0
iGoldman
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

Wanna trade for a day? =O

If only it was possible to swap talents. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 am
iGoldman
Moonlight_HuangHou
Well I certainly don't mind making a new one for the 200x40 guild banner. If you'd like me to, just make sure to let me know.
Oh could you? I liek the current banner so that will stay for a while but I'd lvoe to change it a little later on. If you have free time though that would be great! ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
iGoldman
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh could you? I liek the current banner so that will stay for a while but I'd lvoe to change it a little later on. If you have free time though that would be great! ^_^
Yes of course! Just let me know when you think it's time to change it. =)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:28 am
Thanks! ^__^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:20 am
And sure, why not?

Here's the one I made for the Guild Logo:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:38 am
It's amazing and a lot of people here love it!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Ainsi dans lamour

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 am
I really like the 6th one, very pretty  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:48 pm
In celebration of the guild anniversary, I decided another banner was in order.

It's a quickie, so it's certainly not of the highest quality, but I hope you still enjoy it, and hopefully use it.

User Image

Hope you like it Moonlight. =)

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 am
*Gasp* OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! heart

Thank you soooo much!!!!
*huggles you to death*

I'm putting it in my siggy right away!!
Thank you. ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*