Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 73: Random Life Discussion
Well. . .this is kind of. . .confusing. . .UPDATED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:30 pm
'Kay, so there's me, Jack, Bob, Sarah, Brad, & Sally (these aren't their real names, btw. I just came up with random ones.). These are kind of confusing situations. They're also very different. Here we go!

[Situation #1]
My best friend in the WORLD, Sarah, has a crush on Brad. I do, too. Sarah & I don't view the other as a rival, though. We're best friends ; some guy isn't about to come between us. But see, Brad likes both me and her. He can't decide who he really wants to go out with, though. Personally, I don't think he should choose either of us if he likes both of us. Okay, that's situation #1.

^This one was resolved. Sarah and Brad got together and I'm extremely happy for them.

[Situation #2]
On top of liking Brad, I also like Jack. Jack has a huge fanboy crush on my other friend Sally, though. As in, he constantly looks at her, tries making her laugh, shadows her around often, ect. I know Sally doesn't return his feelings since there are about 3 other boys just like Jack that like her. She seems to give off some aura that says "Hey, boys! Love me!" I'm with Jack a lot more than Sally is, and yet he still continues along with his fanboy crush on Sally. I don't view Sally as a rival ; heck, she doesn't even know that I like Jack. It's never exactly come up. 'Kay, situation #2 is over.

^ Resolved.

[Situation #3]
So while all this is going on, it appears that I recently aquired a fanboy stalker of my own. Yep, the last boy's name that's up there in the beginning. Bob. Bob is very strange, to say the least. He's a complete Narutard, and is just all around. . .annoying. Nobody really likes him much. I felt sort-of sorry for him, so I was nice to him for a little while. Apparently, he took this the wrong way and now is around me all the time. It's kind of creepy. He even tried "putting the moves" on me the other day. Ew. No. I'm currently trying to figure out how to tell this personn that I'm interested. At all. This ends situation #3.

^This one was resolved because Bob went to high school and I don't have to deal with him anymoar. :3

So, dear wall of text readers, I ask you the following questions:
1) How do I deal with Brad & his indesisive-ness?
2) What can I do about the whole Jack fanboying over Sally?
3) How the heck can I let down Bob easy?

(Keep in mind: all of this is happening at the same time.)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Hmmm... This is going to be a tricky one...

Alright, I have one for Bob: Tell him that you don't like him like that, and you were just hanging out with him. That might work, because you're not saying that you totally hate him.

For Brad, it sounds like you have it under wraps. Let him take some time to figure out who he likes, and see where it goes from there.

Alright, Jack: Many things like this has happened with my friend's lives, where you like someone, and they like someone else. If you're friends with Jack, then talk to him regularly and stuff, be his friend, and act normal as if you don't have a crush on him. If he isn't your friend, but he's a friend's friend, find a time when Jack's talking to your friend, and casually come into the subject.

Hope I helped!

Shoulder Conscience

[.Vile Temptress.]

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:46 pm
Well it really depends how old you are...
if you're like grade 9 and under than my suggestion won't work.
Take the fanboy guy and lay a kiss on him. Guage his reaction.
-shrug- That's what I would do.
OR you could wait for someone else to come along and you can really fall in love and forget you ever had more than one guy in your heart.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:37 pm
that's a tough one, just hang with Jack more and hope eventually he'll notice that you like him and like you in return...all the people I go out with liked me first so I never really have these problems  

Grimm IronShade

oldtillyshifted

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:06 pm
Maybe you should try to take the time to see who you really like, how you really feel. And don't jump so fast to letting Bob down, becuase you may end up really liking him one day, if he trys to put the moves on you again just tell him that right now you just wont to be freinds. Don't do anything if Jack is into someone else, especially if that person is your friend. Just be friends with these guys for now, like I said until you realize your true feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:12 am
ive got a situation like #2 but im the jack...... never mind...  

C0Dy_626

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Congrats on all your resolved issues. biggrin

73: Random Life Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out