Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] fire and flowers (( Entei and hanna)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:28 pm
User Image

User Image

* hanna laying in the middle of the meadow under one of the biggest trees, because it was another hot day, wishing for someone to talk to to pass the time until it was cool enough for the mult-spotted mare to move out of the heat and travel to the falls where it was nice cooler because of the forest that surounded it, lefting her head sightly to see how far the sun had to go before it reached the ground, she feels a breeze leaning into it she relaxes a bit more closing her eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:43 pm
Entei raised his head high up, and shook his huge mane, giving him apuffed look. He felt so alive following the breeze kicking out in sheer delight. Catching sight of a grey amongst the greenery he slid to a complete stop and moved briskly over to the misplaced color. Getting closer he realized that the grey belonged to a spotted mare. He paused and tilted his head, he quickly noted that she was in a relaxed state and decided to call out, as to not alarm her. "Greetings" he casually called out before trotting closer to her.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:51 pm
* hanna opens her eyes and looks around seeing a red sallion coming closer smiles as he says greetings as lease he was letting her know that there was someone else out there enjoying the breeze* " hello, I'm hanna, it is sure a hot day, but the breeze is nice." * she starts to stand up, once to her feet smiles again*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:01 pm
He bowed his head down "Greetings, Hanna" he raised his head up and smiled back at her "I am Entei" he paused briefly "Yes this breeze is rather enjoyable, the heat however doesn't really bother me at all though." He grinned as he admired the field that he was running through. He then glanced back at Hanna and admired all the spots. He decided to move closer to where she was now standing.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:12 pm
* hanna smiles wider* " pleased to meet you Entei." * she looks at him more he awesome she had never seen another sallion like him before* " really you are lucky it is rather hot today, I gress I just don't like the heat much, where do you come from entei if you don't mind me asking, and is it hotter there then it is here?"* hanna watched him closely as he got closer to her*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:40 pm
He stopped as he listened to her questions. "I came from a land that is hotter then this even when it is dark. It is amonst the mountains that I dwelled, close to where lava, I believe that was what it was called, streamed like the rivers. Other herds in the area left first." He paused briefly "I probably was the last one to leave, I followed the breeze into this land." He gaved once more admiring the greenery "I think I shall stay here from now on. There is alot more to eat and less dangerous." He gave a pause and enjoyed the breeze "Would you mind me asking where did you come from?" His smile grew wider.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:38 am
* hanna listens carefully to him his land sounded for interesting to her she looks at him at his question* " well I come from a land that has deep dark forests, it's a little hot there, there are lots of rivers and lakes that run though most of it, the trees are so big that is like the reach the havens, I have been here for about a little over a year now."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:22 am
He nodded his head occasionally as she described her homeland. After she finished her description he glanced at the tree that shaded them trying to imagine it reaching the sky. "Sounds like a very beautiful land, that you came from" he returned his attention back to her. "There doesn't appear to be that many rivers around here, though" he glanced across the meadow.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:17 am
* hanna looks around and nods* " that is true there are only a few rivers and lakes here there is one that is my fave place, it is much like the place I came from, whould you like to see it?" * hanna smiles at him watching him closely again*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:43 am
He watched her glance around and changed his expression to a thoughful look as he considered what it would be like. Bowing his head he replied "I would be honoured to be shown this place." He pawed the ground with his forleg and gave an even lower bow, stading back he asked "Shall we?" with a smile on his face.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:53 am
* hanna smirks and bows her back* " I'm glade yes we shall, if you don't mind going there in a run?." * she then smirks and waits for him repond to her question, she hadn't raced in a while and was looking foward to it, even run beside someone it would be nice to go at a faster pace*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:15 pm
He quickly noted her smirk "I wouldn't mind going for a run" or is this a race he thought as she smirked again at him. He playfully grinned back at her, stretching his legs, followed by a quick shake he was ready. "Shall we?" he danced on the spot eager with anticipation.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:52 pm
* watching him dance in place hanna smirks again throwing her head a bit * " okie. lets go." * she starts to take off in a slow trot watching to see what Entei will do, as she starts to go from a trot to run*  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:43 am
He paused and watched as she started to trot off. He moved into a springy trot, playfully skipping every once in a while. When she broke into a run he raised his head high up and galloped after her still skipping every so often and speeding up then slowing down only to speed up again. He kept a playful expression on his face.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:55 am
* hanna turns her head to watch him, noticing that he was skipping she smirks abit then starts to add small hops to her own gallop, she then smiles playfully she liked the fact that they were both having such a great time, looking a little father she saw the great forest, that outline the mellow, it reminded her of home, looking around she for the trail that would lead them deep inside towards the left of Entei she saw it and decided to get closer so she tell him, moving closer to entei she smile sweetly at him* " do you see the trail there on the left that is where we need to head towards."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff