Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:59 am
Jeff2008

Why do so many people say that they are a christian and they are not. They go out and when someone ask then if they are a christian they say that they are. But then when no one else is around them they go and cuss, smoke, drink, do drugs, have sex, and other things as well. God put a guidline down for us. He wants us to live by it. So many people don't do what the bible says and they think that it is ok. I really don't know why this is. It is really stupid that they can go and do anything and every thing that is wrong and against God but when sunday rolls around they play the christian game. Why do people do this question

Because man is NATURALLY sinful. It doesn't matter what we do we can't escape sin. "There is no man that does good."<---acutally saying "there is no man that does good every second of every day" Its not acutally saying that no man has no good in him, man just doesn't do it all the time. We have the curse of sin and it will stick with us till the day we die. So even if we are christian we will always sin. But it is our choice as to what sins we do, some of which we fall victim to or fall into the desire to do that sin.......the desire being so great we CAN'T ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:07 pm
MAn i can't anwser that..But i've did it before and it's not cool..I fill like i let God down a whole lot and i talked to God one day and i'm gettin back on my christian path.  

Troa_6986

tangerbal11

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:21 pm
maybe cause they think they can fool God they may see us living a happier life so they think they can deceive God then they might think he's not watching or they may want something and they think it would be easier to get it they say they have that title  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:37 am
I suppose there are many reasons. They may really love god, but are having trouble giving up their sins. Or they may have the wrong idea about what it is to be christian. Or depending on the situation, it might seem like teh right thing to do at the time to say you are a christian.  

Alice_K8

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces