Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:38 pm
(pictures here)

Isabella paces around in the private meadow Dharmesh and her have claimed as their own private spot impatiently as she scowls at the thought of Christabel's comments about Dharmesh. She had a screaming match with her herd mate when Christabel offhandedly commented about how hot Dharmesh is and how his 'stuff' works which really set Izzie off. Isabella have been telling Christabel how much she is sure that she wants to be Dharmesh' mate but at same time she is not sure if they will actually last that long as mates.

Isabella leans against the tree with a scowl on her face, looking down at the ground pensively. She is very determined to get this over with and ask Dharmesh to be her mate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:49 pm
Dharmesh had gone into a bit of hiding after his run in with the now old Christabel. shaking his head as he walked to the private meadow tha the had calmed and had shown Izzie. a sigh escaped from his lips as he slowly made his was. he wondered if Christabel had been serious when she said Izzie had planned to ask him to be her mate. shaking his head, Izzie had been on his mind too much lately and when he broke through the tress that surronded the meadow, he saw Izzie to his shock. he stopped in his tracks, and gave a nicker to alert Izzie he was there as it seemed she was busey starign at the ground.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:46 pm
Isabella was too preoccupied with her thoughts to see or hear Dharmesh trotting up to their 'spot' and she looks startled when Dharmesh's nicker announcing that she is not alone anymore. A scowl quickly fades away from her face and an indulgent smile appears. "Hello there, Dharmesh." She says as she moves toward him to give him a greeting nuzzle since she haven't seen him for very long time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:06 pm
Dharemsh returned the nuzzle and it really had been a while. " been a while Izzie." he couldn't think of anything else to say in responce to her at the moment. in the time he had take to be away he couldn't be more than happy to see his best friend at the moment and the dread of her askign him that one question wasn't on his mind at the moment. giving a small grin, he eyed her wondering if she had been thinking when he had arrived. " so what have you been doign while i been gone?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Izzie murmurs happily as she gets nuzzled in the return, she smiles as she nips at his shoulder. "Not that much really.." She whispers as she sighs lightly, not wanting to ruin the moment. So she falls silent as she looks up at Dharmesh with a slight smile on her face. "I heard you bumped into Christabel when she grew up.." She tries not to sound like she is accusing him of interacting with Christabel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Dharmesh wrinkled his nose a bit and nipped right back. " please do not remind of that i ran into her. it wasn't the most fun incounter i had and im sure she told you all about it." he shook his head and snorted as he remebered what happened that day he ran into Christabel. " instead of talking about that how about we talk about somethign else that wont make me cringe at the memory." nudging her, he really didn't wanna be on the topic of what happened that day.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:19 pm
Isabella rolls her eyes as she shakes her head. "Yeah.. Christabel and I exchanged some pleasant words." She sarcastically says before she looks at Dharmesh bluntly. "Do you know that she told me that your 'stuff' works wonderfully?" She raises her eyebrow and almost glared at him. The mare silently hopes that Dharmesh didn't give Christabel a demonstration or she would have to kill a particular alicorn.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:26 pm
Dharmesh snorted and huffed. " Christabel needs to be put in her place as obivously she was lying whe she told you that." he huffed a bit and frowned. "you should know me better than that." wrinkling his nose he was above being some stallion that would go around mounting mares and wasn't about to even be seduced again like the time with Christabel as he vowed he wouldn't as he was a strong, wild, proper stallion.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Isabella sighs as she rubs her cheek against his cheek. "I kind of got pissed at Christabel when she told me. I umm.... attacked her and got in a huge screaming match with her." A frown flickers through her face before she steps backward. "Dharmesh....." She says in now nervous voice. "I have a question I need to ask you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:44 pm
Dharmesh closed his eyes and blew air from his mouth as she rubbed her chee on his." figures you would fight with Christabel over it." he had to chuckle a litte but stopped short when she said she needed to ask something. moving back a little he looked at her in the eyes with his dark red ones so simular to his fathers. " what is it you need to ask? you should know you can ask me anything after all we are pretty close arn't we?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:51 pm
Isabella takes in deep breath and nods. "Yeah.. we are very close to each other, Dharmesh.." She paws at the ground as she moves backward and began to walk in the circle. "We have been best friends ever since we popped out of the baskets and we practically shares everything.. this meadow for instance." She takes in deep breath as she closes her eyes. "Dhar.. I developed some serious feelings for you and I was wondering if..." She pauses as she quickly debates with herself about if it is a good idea for her to ask him now or later. The answer came to her when she blurted out the question: Will you be my mate?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Dharmesh blinked in shock by Izzie's question and it wasn't something he had expected. though really he should have with what Christabel told him that day. taking in a deep breath he was silent for a while before he decided to speak finaly. " Izzie i have to admit i have developed feelings for you also. when we where appart there were times when you popped into my head wondering what you where doing." taking another deep breath he continued. " i was debatign on askign you that very question and was goign to talk to my mother about it but it seems you beat me to asking." a grin came to his face. " Izzie if you want to be my mate then yes." ofcourse he gave her a nuzzle after he was done speaking.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:11 pm
Isabella blushes as she looks down at the ground after she blurted out the question. She paws at the ground nervously as she didn't hear any sounds coming from Dharmesh and her heart began to sink. But when he began to speak, she looks up at him with almost hopeful look on her face but with every word that escaped his mouth, her face began to light up more. She laughs happily as she nuzzles back. "But of course! I do want to be your mate or I wouldn't have asked." She happily exclaims as she moves closer, rubbing her cheek against his neck murmuring gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:45 pm
Dharmesh chuckled and nuzlze her neck. " well then seems we are now mates." he then had to start laughing. " i have to wonder what our parents will say. i bet our mothers will be all giggling and sayig they knew we would end up together." now chucklign again he nuzzle dher again, he wondered if this was how his father felt when he became mates with his mother. also he wondered if his father would be proud of him and would accept him having a mate now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:09 pm
Isabella laughs as she smiles up at him happily. She crinkles her nose up as she could picture Frosta and Johar giggling together and saying that they were destined to be together. "Let's not tell them.." She says in half teasing tone as she grins up at her new mate teasingly. She nuzzles him affectionately as she murrs deeply. "But on other hand... they do deserve to know since it was them that introduced us to each other."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff