hey im new Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:06 am
Lawlz. A sex predator!!!

Watch out for Kei she's a freakazoid too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:03 pm
^-^  

lilo_chi

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Kei Chitose
little_hmonggirl
Aom
Born in '92?
Wow you're young.
XD

haha im only born in '94 ^^ im wayyyyy much younger! i bet im the youngest here!

I hate being the youngest! ^^" it feels weird.... but im the middle on in my family!

OMG! So you're twelve!? Gimme your name, phone number, address, and picture and we can set up a meeting time later...

huh??!?? confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:05 pm
[-Veon-]
oh dun worry Yu-Yu... She just a stalker. She stalks me too. <<

be careful not to give out to much info 'cause the next day you might find her outside your window.

ZOMG!! xDDD

I'm only kidding Aom, dun take it seriously. ;]

lol ok...thnx for the info  

Yuhi-92

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:07 pm
little_hmonggirl
Aom
Born in '92?
Wow you're young.
XD

haha im only born in '94 ^^ im wayyyyy much younger! i bet im the youngest here!

I hate being the youngest! ^^" it feels weird.... but im the middle on in my family!

u shouldnt worry about being the youngest here....u should be worried being the youngest in the family...im n a family and im the youngest...i hate it...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:25 am
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Aom
Born in '92?
Wow you're young.
XD

u shouldnt worry about being the youngest here....u should be worried being the youngest in the family...im n a family and im the youngest...i hate it...

hey, glad im not the youngest in my family! xd im th one right in the middle!  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:44 am
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Aom
Born in '92?
Wow you're young.
XD

u should be happy bout that right there cause they think that your so lazy and spoiled when i do more then them......so its kinda annoying when they go behind your bak and say that stuff bout u to your friends....its really embarrassing too....  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:17 pm
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Aom
Born in '92?
Wow you're young.
XD

u should be happy bout that right there cause they think that your so lazy and spoiled when i do more then them......so its kinda annoying when they go behind your bak and say that stuff bout u to your friends....its really embarrassing too....

yep, but thats mess up! >.<"  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:44 pm
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Aom
Born in '92?
Wow you're young.
XD

yep, but thats mess up! >.<"

yeah it really is  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas