Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

-X Daunte X-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Hmm..Hi everyone..I call myself Daunte..but yeah..

Name: Jonathan
Nickname: Hmm..dunno.. xD
Birthday: Its May 8 1991 (Almost here ^_^ )
Style: Well I'am laid back..like to take thing slow..but dont get my wrong..I'am no lazy guy. I am Carefree...outgoing..I usally keep cool but yeah..more you know me..I'll be more open to ya'll
Backround: White 50% Mexican 50%
Likes: I like Girls... =) And Music... And yeah..I play vid gamez..I'am I pro in Halo...and Super smash bros..melee..and art..its pretty crearive.
Dislikes: I dont really dislike anything..just the taste of a drink when its the last sip of the bottle..its really nasty..

That pretty much it..feel like talking? Well too bad...lol j/k friend, just tell me and I'll..put it in my appointment book.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
DeviantArt username: AquaNinjaPirate
Name: Alexandra
Nicknames: Allie, Alex, Axel, Ryuichi, Kakashi, Xia, Ai, Xylina
Birthday//Age: 12/04/90 // 16
Style: Preppy-art-theatre-opera-diva-kid kind, nice, humorous-ish
Background: 100% Italian
Likes: Art, Opera, Singing, Acting, Cosplaying, Prank calling (you're next! jk lol), Drawing, Musicals, The Lion King, Wicked, Rent, Avenue Q, ummmmm sushi, having fun, talking to people.
Dislikes: mean and rude people. Disrespectful people. Yelling. Arguing....unless I get mad...and I'll do it. Broccolli...the taste is horrible!!! >.<;  

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

The Bouncing Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:53 pm
*ahem* .. First off... hi.. my name is [blank] and I am... an alcoholic... I am here... to... fix.. this... Oh wait D: Wrong forum >> [[just kidding! o.O; ]]

Name: Yura
Nicknames: Ducky, Yoorah, Panda o.O;, Angel, bouncing, Yuri
Birthday//Age: 1/13/1989 [[18 years old]]
Style: hmmm martial art/art/theater/music/musical/just me type. :]
Background: 100% Korean ^-^
Likes: Art, the arts, martial arts, singing, playing the piano, italian food, going out with friends, broadway ;D, Wicked, Rent, Disney movies, meeting new people, making more friends, and taking care of my friends. ^^
Dislikes: Fake people, people who think that they're better than everyone else, two-faced people, liars, cheaters, people who can't control their hormones [[-_-]], people who are arrogant and rude, know it alls, people who think that they are the only ones with problems, inconsiderate people, people who talk s**t, people who try to be "teh s**t.", and people who don't have the frigging balls to go up to peoples' faces and say s**t. O.O *blink blink* uhh I also don't like raw fish, horror films... and other stuff xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:50 am
The Bouncing Ninja
*ahem* .. First off... hi.. my name is [blank] and I am... an alcoholic... I am here... to... fix.. this... Oh wait D: Wrong forum >> [[just kidding! o.O; ]]

Likes: Art, the arts, martial arts, singing, playing the piano, italian food, going out with friends, broadway ;D, Wicked, Rent, Disney movies, meeting new people, making more friends, and taking care of my friends. ^^
Dislikes: Fake people, people who think that they're better than everyone else, two-faced people, liars, cheaters, people who can't control their hormones [[-_-]], people who are arrogant and rude, know it alls, people who think that they are the only ones with problems, inconsiderate people, people who talk , people who try to be "teh .", and people who don't have the frigging balls to go up to peoples' faces and say . O.O *blink blink* uhh I also don't like raw fish, horror films... and other stuff xD

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE MUSICALS IN COMMON!!! WHOOOTOOT!!!  

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

[ .NK. ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:18 pm
Hiya everyone :3

DeviantArt username: AerianR
Name: Ren
Nicknames: ..Ren? XD
Birthday//Age: 10/88 - 18
Style: Calm, polite, down to Earth (or so I'm told XD), laid back, goofy
Background: White XD
Likes: Old cartoons (classic Looney Tunes and Disney), chocolate chip cookies, RPGs and other games, sewing, comedy, musicals, dancing, and singing!
Dislikes: Mean people >:, impolite people, liars, and uh, bad people in general XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:39 pm
Thats cool you guys X3 Looks like we all love comedy and musicals <33  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Bouncing Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:20 pm
Xia_Ai
The Bouncing Ninja

Dislikes: Fake people, people who think that they're better than everyone else, two-faced people, liars, cheaters, people who can't control their hormones [[-_-]], people who are arrogant and rude, know it alls, people who think that they are the only ones with problems, inconsiderate people, people who talk , people who try to be "teh .", and people who don't have the frigging balls to go up to peoples' faces and say . O.O *blink blink* uhh I also don't like raw fish, horror films... and other stuff xD

yay! xDD >> Most of my friends are into the performing arts, so through them I learned how to love musicals and performing. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 am
The Bouncing Ninja
Xia_Ai
The Bouncing Ninja

yay! xDD >> Most of my friends are into the performing arts, so through them I learned how to love musicals and performing. ^^

AWESOME!!!!  

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

J-Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Name: Joe AKA su-zhe-ou
Nicknames: biggles, bigglesworth, jew, joejoe,baby
Birthday//Age: 20/01/90 - 17years mateys.
Style: manga/anime, tattoo designer, photo manipulation
Background: born and bred british. i have viking blood in me supposedly
Likes: having money in my pockets, girls, music, martial arts, looking good, jmping around, laughing, being ticckled, coffee and all the mangas i own.
Dislikes: chavs and emos, small boobs, litle brothers, young people in general, farm animals, insomnia, public transport, that blast of hot air asyou walk into a shop, willies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:23 pm
DeviantArt username: Licca
Name: I hate my name
Nicknames: Licca
Birthday//Age: Oct. 24, 1992 // 14 years old
Style: Anime / manga, CGArt, Vector
Background: Panamenian with a lot from other contries.
Likes: art, music, comedy, anime, drawing, video games, japanese culture, chocolate, and a lot more.
Dislikes: art thieves, people who thinks they are the best, reggae, mean people, etc.

yeebun

Ignaicio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:14 pm

DeviantArt username: Lilgreenhorn
Name: Sa
Nicknames: Sa, Iggy,
Birthday//Age: Jan 14th// 16~
Style: Anime-esque ^^
Background: AZN~
Dislikes: Pain, SWIMMING, stupid people.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:23 pm
DeviantArt username: hardcorerocker117
Name: devyn (im a girl cursed with a boys name so is you want call me by my middle name tess)
Nicknames: denver, dev
Birthday//Age: dec. 11, 14yrs
Style: anime, other stuff sweatdrop
Background: im part dutch, isn't that wierd? eek rofl
Likes: sleeping art (duh) music,anime manga, coffee, chocolate
Dislikes:tomatoe soup, grilled cheese, mindless cyborgs, waking up  

hardcorerocker117

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:32 pm
hardcorerocker117
DeviantArt username: hardcorerocker117
Name: devyn (im a girl cursed with a boys name so is you want call me by my middle name tess)
Nicknames: denver, dev
Birthday//Age: dec. 11, 14yrs
Style: anime, other stuff sweatdrop
Background: im part dutch, isn't that wierd? eek rofl
Likes: sleeping art (duh) music,anime manga, coffee, chocolate
Dislikes:tomatoe soup, grilled cheese, mindless cyborgs, waking up

THANKS FOR THAT dA add!  
{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash