It's a Shinku thread! =D
  Yes, it is.
  Or is it?
  DUN DUN DUN.
View Results

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 pm
Shinku's Roost

Spiffy banners and stuff to come. =DD In the meantime, have a table of contents.

1- The First Post
      2- Shinkujaku
      3- When Rosse met Shinkujaku
      4- Shinku, The Basics
      5- Shinku, In-Depth
      6- About Rosse
      7- Shinku's Relationships
      8- Photobook
      9- Roleplays
      10- OOC Info
      11-15- ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:16 pm
User Image

Rosse Big Seagull

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:20 pm
The Chicken Coop and Beyond or When Rosse Met Shinkujaku

[[ From those who remember the Maneki Spring Event, this was my entry for the RP contest I won Shinku from. That's why it's extra-long. ]]

“Hnnnn...”

“Rosse? Rosse, wake up! Remember last night, you asked me to wake you up! C’mon, I’m gonna go milk the cows. You coming or not?”

“Erhhnnn... yeh, a’ight.”

Rosse and her mom had gone out-of-town on this particular weekend for one reason: to visit their friends, who had a farm. This farm housed people (four), dogs (four), cats (three), horses (three), cows (fifteen), a pig (just one-- the word ‘a’ is significant here), and chickens (many. manymanymany).

This morning, Reggie (Gee for short) was waking her up from her warm and cozy sleeping bag to go milk the cows. Well, she had asked. Last night- hey, do you want me to get you in the morning to milk the cows? Okay! Alright, but I’ll be getting you at 7...

Now she was heartily regretting this decision. Honestly, who wouldn’t? It was nice, but… come on. It was 7. IN THE MORNING. In the evening she’d have been fine with it. But no. IN THE MORNING.

So she slid out of bed and hobbled into the bathroom to change, dragging a red T-shirt and a pair of jeans behind her. Once inside, she slammed the door behind her and flopped down on the soft, soft bathroom mat, which was more like a miniature rug. Very soft. Gourmet food. If it were food. Which it wasn’t because it was a rug. Nevermind.

After cursing herself for agreeing to the whole cow-milking thing, the girl yanked her PJs off and got the pants and shirt on. Well, they weren’t exactly farm clothes, although you couldn’t call them fancy. And hey, dirty schmirty, right? Mud came off. Cow poo came off. Although with some luck, she wouldn’t need it to come off, because it was never on. Okay. So she was changed, and she was partially awake. Now what?

…Oh yeah. The part where you do the milking. Oh great.

So she stumbled out of the bathroom, out of her guest room, out of the house, up the path, and boom! Barn. Gee was already inside, getting set up. “What took you?” he grinned when she finally got inside. Still partially unconscious, she didn’t reply. Urgh, it wasn’t even 8 in the morning. What was wrong with these people? Honestly, they were, like… psychotic. Who wanted to go live out in the middle of nowhere, milk cows, feed chickens, and hope to god that the tap water wasn’t dirty? Not her! And she hated, every night, how there was nothing to do except sit on the bed, read a book, and feel depressed…

Gee was happily milking away, unaware of Rosse’s thoughts about what a nut he was. Hmm hm hm. Here’s an udder, oh la, let’s squeeze it and see what comes out.

Rosse, meanwhile, was heartily wishing that she wasn’t here. She wanted to go home. And check her e-mail. God, she really did want to check her e-mail. Gee’s wife Carol had a computer, but honestly, she couldn’t barge in and check her e-mail on someone else’s computer. It just wasn’t done. And anyway, her e-mail was private.

There were some upsides to the farm: homemade ice-cream, homemade ravioli, homemade food… Practically everything was home-made, which had some downsides. One being that there was always the danger that an egg (they got all their own eggs) had been fertilized, which strongly went against Rosse’s vegetarianism, and also just plain gave her the yuk-yuks. The yuk-yuks weren’t something you wanted to have. Other downsides included the insane wake-up times. Rosse, being on her spring break, wanted to sleep in nice and long, and, not coincidentally, missed breakfast every morning. Because these nutjobs didn’t think that breakfast should be eaten at 10. Or 11. No. Breakfast at the farm was at 8, or sometimes 9, and make it snappy!

“You know what, Imma go get eggs. Where’s the basket?” asked Rosse after a few wishes that they were home instead of here. Thank god they were leaving tomorrow.

“Right there,” said Gee. “Sure you don’t wanna stay? I’m gonna milk Bella next…”

“Naw, I’m fine with the eggs.”

So, she made her way out of the barn (thank god, it had smelled really bad in there) and into the chicken coop. The chicken coop was a small place with no room to stand, rather resembling the typical chicken coops in your average Looney Toons cartoon: small, with rows of hay nests. There was a large stool in a corner, with what seemed to be a chicken underneath. Other chickens were in the nests, sitting. Yeah, just sitting. Honestly, what did they think they were doing with their lives!? Maybe they were seeing who could sit the longest without dieing of boredom. Or maybe they’d all joined the Sitting Club. Or maybe even they were all finalists in The Big Worldwide Chicken Sit-Off. Well, whatever worked. Worked for what, she didn’t know. Just… worked, okay?

She reached under the first chicken, to see if there were any eggs. The chicken glared at her, but otherwise made no move. Chickens Two, Three, and Four reacted in the same manner. Chicken Five, however, was a whole different matter.

Chicken Five gave an extremely loud squawk and leapt up, attacking her hand as though it were a dangerous something. Like… a grenade. Of course, if you have a grenade, and it’s gonna go off, attacking it isn’t smart, but y’know, whatever. Her hand wasn’t a grenade. Chicken Five puffed itself up, and moved to another nest, looking haughty.

Rosse peeked inside the nest.

Score! Jackpot!! Bing bing bing! Chicken Five had been sitting on not one, not two, not seven, eight eggs! Yesss! After pumping her fist in triumph, Rosse gathered all the eggs up into the basket, which by now was getting quite filled-up.

Something stirred over in the corner.

Rosse, still triumphantly gathering up the eggs, noticed nothing. It was only when the something she had thought was a chicken stepped out from under the stool did she notice its presence.

It was a cat.

This cat, however, was obviously no normal cat. On its head was a flamboyant red ruffle, which fluttered when the cat moved its head. Atop its back, currently folded up, were two black-and-orange wings. Its tail was large and froufy-looking, and appeared to be made up of feathers, the same sort as its wings. Its chest was red, and quite puffed-out.

It looked… like a rooster. But it was… a cat.

Rosse, frozen in shock at this thing’s appearance, made no move. She stood, stock-still, until she determined it was safe. And then she decided that she wanted to pet it. See, Rosse felt that she had… a sort of connection with cats. She didn’t believe in magic, and it wasn’t magic. They just liked her. Was that unusual? So, naturally, she tried to pet every cat she saw. Including this one. She crouched down (which wasn’t saying much, considering that she already had been) and moved slowly towards the cat-thing, holding out her hand.

“Hey, kitty… hey there… hi…” The cat looked at her hand, and looked back up at her. She took this as her cue, and moved in to pet it… but where? She couldn’t pet its head, because she had no idea what that thing on it was, and she couldn’t pet its back, because of the wings… And then the cat spoke.

“Hello, human.”

Rosse had been frozen in shock earlier, but that was nothing compared to how surprised she was now. The cat… just talked… to me… She blinked and sloooowly sat down, so that she wouldn’t fall on her bum later.

“Uh…” she squeaked out. “Hi there…”

The cat nodded curtly.

“Hullo.” It- he, it seemed, the thing had a deep voice- had a very slight, very faint accent, she couldn’t place what. British, maybe? Rosse had always had a bit of a thing for British accents.

“Um… ‘kay then… hi… I’m, uh, Rosse.”

“I am Shinkujaku.”

“Oh… uh… Japanese! Right?”

“Correct.”

“I’m… Rosse. Sorry, but what the hell are you?”

Shinkujaku seemed amused at her confusion. Pfft, like meeting a winged, talking cat was an everyday occurrence!?

“I am a Maneki Neko… correction, the spirit of one.”

“Oh… are those those cute cat-things with a raised paw?”

“Yes… and some of them are home to spirits… spirits which, if they grow strong enough, can break free of their porcelain shell and inhabit the human world.”

“So… that would be you?”

Shinkujaku gave another curt little nod. The ruffle on his head – I think on a rooster, it’s called a crown, thought Rosse – gave a little wiggle, which, contrary to making him look silly, made him look dignified and almost kingly.

“And… uh… why’re you here?”

The cat looked up at her, a bit more sternly now. “I decided to watch over the chickens until somebody came, somebody who understood what it means… to be lucky. You see, the purpose of the Maneki Neko spirits is to spread luck into the world, good or bad. So much time has gone by since the names of gods were common. People have forgotten that there is such a thing as spiritual intervention. They have grown cocky, believing that they have a destiny. There is no such thing. Your fate is determined by the way you live your life… and your luck.” Shinkujaku looked up at her again, absolute seriousness in his eyes.

“Rosse.”

“Yes?”

“Do you believe in luck?”

“I-“ Rosse caught herself before she’d immediately agreed. Did she? She’d always told people that they were lucky because this happened, unlucky because that happened… but what did that mean? Once a friend of hers (her name was Olivia) had gotten to the store in time to buy the very last box of Pocky – had that been luck? Had there been some spirit watching over Olivia and decided, ’You know what, today, she’s going to get that Pocky‘? Had that spirit given her a little more energy, put a spring in her step, getting her to that box before anyone else? Had that been luck?

There is no such thing as fate…

Rosse swallowed. “I, uhm… I do?”

Shinkujaku looked at her, more calmly now. “And that will do.” He looked around. “If I am to leave this farm… how will I get out?”

The girl gave him a look. “I… uh… don’t think I said anything about…”

The cat returned her look with one of his. “How do you think you managed to stay awake this morning in time to collect the eggs? And thus meet me? Pure, simple luck. My presence generates luck, just as a candle generates light. If you take me home, house me, and feed me when needed… in return, I can show you the vast and seemingly limitless magic of luck.”

Well, she couldn’t argue with the waking up thing. But still, she couldn’t help but wonder…

“Alright, well… can you, um, can you prove it?”

Shinkujaku sighed. He could work with this girl if needed. “Have you got a coin?” Rosse groped around in one of her pockets incase she’d slipped a dime or something in there earlier. She pulled out a quarter. “That will do. Call it.”

Heads or tails? That wouldn’t prove anything, it was a fifty-fifty chance! She looked down. The straw floor was rough and incredibly uneven. Nothing could balance on it…

“Side.”

“Excuse me?”

“Side. It’s gonna land on its side. And it’s not gonna fall over.”

The cat sighed, again, and shrugged, if you could call it that— could a cat shrug? “Alright, side it is. Flip it.” Rosse balanced the coin on her fist, and, in one swift movement, flicked the coin skywards (err, roofwards). The quarter spun and sailed through the air. It landed on its side, but it swayed greatly, tipping precariously from side to side. It would lean so far over that it seemed that it would surely fall- but one moment later it would lean over to the other side.

Then it stopped moving. It was smack-dab on the side.

”That’s impossible…” whispered Rosse, crouching down to look at the coin. It didn’t appear to be wedged in the straw or anything. No, it had landed perfectly on its side. She looked up at the cat, who was looking confidently back at her.

“Do you believe me now?”

“I…” She stuttered. This was crazy! And yet… it somehow made sense. God, that was insane. “I guess so.”

Shinkujaku nodded. “That will do.”

“Um… Sh-Shinkujaku-“

“Please. Just Shinku is fine.”

“Er… Alright, uh, Shinku… so if you’re gonna go with me… I mean, how’re we gonna get you there?” She peered over his crown/crest/whatever at his wings. “I mean, you aren’t exactly, like, inconspicuous…”

“Well,” he began, “how did you get here?”

“I… came in a car.”

Shinku looked up at her. “Well, there you are.”

“But-! I can’t just take you in the car! You think my mom’s not going to notice you!?”

“Then you will hide me. You will put me somewhere secure, preferably with air-holes, and you will take me in your car, and when you get to your home you will put me wherever it is that you sleep, and that will be that.” He raised an eyebrow. “Unless, of course, you’d rather I strap myself in the seat beside you…”

But Rosse wasn’t listening to his sarcasm anymore. “Wait, you said where I sleep, so does that mean that… that you’re gonna live with me and stuff?”

“Yes, I am. I thought I made that clear when you agreed to feed and shelter me in exchange for some of my knowledge. Unless, of course, you’d rather I didn’t?”

The girl looked at him slowly. “Alright, just as long as you don’t mind having a kitty housemate.”

“You live with a cat?”

“Yup. He’s named Scoot. D’you mind?”

Shinku raised an eyebrow. “No.”

“Alright.” Rosse checked her watch; it was 8:30. “’Kay, I gotta go! I’ll, uh, come get you in the morning, ‘cause we’re leaving tomorrow!” She dashed out of the coop, slamming the little door behind her. She’d, of course, forgotten that three quarters of the nests lay unchecked, however, that didn’t exactly matter to her much right now.

Still inside the coop, Shinku stared at the quarter, still balanced perfectly on its side. He blinked, and retreated, hunkering down in his former position under the stool.

The quarter fell over.

The next morning, Rosse woke at 7:26 on the nose, as though someone had just thrown water on her. Every bit of her body was filled with butterflies, and her intestines felt like a snake with its head cut off, writhing and twisting every which way. In other words, she was nervous. Very, very nervous.

What if something went wrong? What if her mom found Shinku halfway through the trip home? What if Shinku was just a figment of her imagination? But that quarter… She couldn’t have just imagined that. Unless… Maybe these crazy farm people were getting to her! She clenched a fist and stared at the ground, the butterflies in her stomach suddenly evolving into jellyfish.

At breakfast, Rosse couldn’t eat. She felt sick to her stomach, and so she just… poked at her food, taking a small bite here and there.

“You feeling okay, honey?” asked her mom.

“I’m… I’m fine,” she replied, smiling.

“Well, you better start packing, we’re going to leave in an hour.”

An hour!?

Rosse forced another smile. “I’m gonna go pack, and then, um… I’m gonna say goodbye to the chickens…” Still smiling, the girl got up from the table and made a dash to the guest room, food still barely touched.

Once in the room, she scrambled for something she could use to carry Shinku in. Bag? Too small. Bigger bag? Too noticeable. Blanket? He could suffocate. Suitcase? It seemed large enough… Head spinning from all the activity, she dumped everything out of the suitcase and made a run for the chicken coop.

“Shinku! Shinkujaku!” Rosse called, accidentally bumping her head on the chicken coop ceiling as she came in, lugging the now-empty suitcase behind her. “Are you in here? Come on! We’re gonna leave soon! Shinku!”

And, miracle of miracles, Shinkujaku’s red-crested head poked out from under the stool. “Thank you for coming,” he said curtly. “Have you figured out how to get me off this farm?”

Rosse nodded. “You can come in my suitcase, if you don’t mind getting, y’know, sorta smashed, it’s the only thing I could find.

Shinku looked on as she unzipped the suitcase to show him the inside. “That will do,” he nodded, climbing gingerly into the suitcase and settling down. “Will it be much of a bumpy ride?”

She bit her lip and chewed it, more out of habit than anything. “Well, yeah, it’ll be when we’re getting out of this farmy area here, but I think on the highway it’ll be, um, smoother-“

“That’s not what I meant,” he interrupted, cutting cleanly through her descriptions of the varying bumpinesses on the roads to come. “I mean to say… will there be any trouble getting me from here to there?”

“Oh! I, um, I guess I could carry the suitcase into the car, and hold it through the ride, but, I mean, I don’t think my mom’s gonna wonder or anything, she doesn’t do stuff like that…”

“Good!”

Rosse closed the top down and zipped the suitcase almost shut. “Can you breathe?

“Yes, I’m fine.”

She carefully picked the suitcase up by the handle, trying not to jostle its temporary inhabitant, and came out to the car, which was waiting in the front. She hid the suitcase under the pile of blankets waiting for her in the back seat, and went back to the guest room. Luckily, (that word will never mean the same thing again to me, thought Rosse) the clothes she’d dumped out of the suitcase had all landed in a neat pile, where she could easily scoop them into some of them empty bags she’d brought with her. Scoop, scoop, scoop. Done, and she was all packed. Maybe it wasn’t neat, but hey, it was done. And that was what mattered when you were packing, right? Right.

So she picked up the three bags and carried them out to the car, stuffing them in the back and clambering into the backseat. She picked up the suitcase containing Shinku and peeked inside. The Maneki Neko was awake and alert, but somehow he seemed more relaxed. He must’ve wanted to get off of this farm for a while.

Half an hour later, they were on the road. Rosse kept a firm grip on the suitcase the whole ride, occasionally looking inside to see if Shinku was alright. He always was, of course.

It was evening by the time they got home. Rosse climbed out of the car and stretched, enjoying the cool suburban air after such a stuffy car ride. After a few deep breaths, she reached back into the car, and pulled her suitcase out. She needed to get Shinku inside her room now.

“Mom, can I have the keys?” Her mother and little sister were unpacking the car, but she had a much more urgent mission.

“Sure! Bring these bags into the house, ‘kay?” Rosse’s mom handed her the keys and some suitcases, which Rosse dragged up the steps to the front porch before struggling to unlock the door.

She’d always hated this door and its doorlock. The door didn’t even have a doorknob, it had a handle, so you had to pull that towards you while unlocking the locks. And the locks were very picky about how they were opened— you had to twist then this way for exactly that much, then you had to jiggle the key, and if that didn’t work then may be you’d forgotten to unlock one of the other locks, and in the end you were frustrated and wanting to smite all evils of the devil onto whoever had built that thing.

Today, though, she managed it quite easily. Luck, she told herself.

Rosse stepped into the house, shoving her mom’s bags through the door before stepping over them to get to her room.

Her room was… her room. The walls were painted a light red, there was a bed against the wall, pillows everywhere, stuffed animals in heaps, and a desk to the far corner. Chaos, and she loved it. She kicked aside a blanket and lay down the suitcase on the carpeted floor, shutting the door and clicking its lock behind her. Finally, she could let Shinku out. The girl gingerly unzipped the suitcase and opened it. “Shinku? You okay?”

To her relief, Shinkujaku merely looked ruffled. “I’ve been better,” he said simply, stepping out of the suitcase. “This is where you live?”

“This is my room, yeah,” she said, plopping down and resisting the urge to hug something, because Shinku was nearest, and she didn’t like to think what would happen if she accidentally knocked the wind out of a lucky spirit. So she squeezed a cat plushie instead. “I guess, uh… you’re gonna live here, then?”

“When I so desire, yes, I’ll be living here.” nodded Shinku.

“Okay, then, uh… you can sleep here,” Rosse replied, squushing a pile of pillows and blankets into something that vaguely resembled a nest, or perhaps a cat bed. Shinku looked at the pile and nodded a sort of approval.

“Rosse?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you doing anything tomorrow?”

“Uh… well, I was gonna have a sleepover with my friend-“ (this would be Olivia, the one who liked Pocky) “-but she’s gonna go to her grandma’s instead, because of some holiday.” She gave Shinku a look. “Why?”

“Well, I was wondering, if you weren’t, if you wouldn’t mind going out with me tomorrow… there’s something I’d like to show you.”

Well, that was odd wording, but she got the gist of it. “Oh, sure!”

The rest of the night was uneventful. Shinku got himself settled in while Rosse ate a snack and managed to keep her mom from going into her room.

The next day, at noon, Rosse and Shinku were in her room, discussing their plans.

“So we’re gonna leave the house.”

“Yes.”

“And get a bus.”

“Yes.”

“And we’re gonna go to that little part of town.”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll take it from there?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, but how’ll we hide your wings?”

Shinku then gave her a very stern look. “The purpose of the Maneki Neko spirits is not to hide our magic. If humans aren’t capable of dealing with us, that is their problem, not ours. My wings will not be hidden.”

Rosse was so taken aback by this sudden minispeech that she decided not to argue. “Okay, fine.”

Ten minutes later- “Mom, I’m going out!” called Rosse to her mother, who was working in the backyard. “I’ve got my cellphone with me, call me if you need me which hopefully you won’t!”

She left the house and the odd pair walked down the street, headed for where Rosse knew the nearest bus stop was. Shinku attracted many stares and gave stern looks in return. Several times, she thanked him sarcastically for making her the town oddball, and he replied with an I-doubt-it.

When they reached the bus stop, Rosse was exhausted- it had been a much longer walk than she’d thought it was. Shinku, looking as cucumber-cool as ever, got a nasty look from her for not being as tired as she was. The bus rolled up to greet them, as the bus driver did, with a, “No pets.”

“Oh!” said Rosse, figuring that this was the time to wildly invent. “He’s my… seeing… tongue… cat. He’s my seeing-tongue-cat. I’m afraid someone’s going to poison me, so I got him. He’s immune to all sorts of poisons, so I have him taste the food and tell me if there’s poison in it.” She gave the bus driver a grin. “He also tells me if some food is so bad that I don’t want to eat it anyway. He’s very useful!” She petted the crown of red fur on Shinku’s head, still grinning. The bus driver rolled his eyes, collected her fare, and they were off.

“Seeing-tongue-cat?” asked Shinku once they were safely seated on the bus. “Couldn’t you have thought of something better?”

“Well, he believed me, didn’t he?” replied Rosse, looking out of the window. “Anyways, it was better than calling you a seeing-eye-dog. Unless- I don’t suppose you can shapeshift, can you?” she asked, looking at him shiftily.

“Never could, never will,” said the Maneki, now picking pebbles from the farm out of his magnificent feathery tail. “Oh look, it’s our stop.”

This part of town could be described as “quaint” or “homey”. Nearly all of the shops were family-run, and everyone seemed to know each other. It was a nice place to be if you enjoyed the friendly feel of a small country fair. Except it wasn’t remotely country-related. Rosse had only been there a few times before (shopping with her parents) but she remembered it.

Shinku set off down the street at a brisk pace. “Shinku, where’re we going?” asked Rosse.

“To the Maneki Neko shop,” he replied. “I believe the people there may be able to answer many of your questions.”

“There’s a Maneki Neko… shop?” she replied in amazement.

“Of course… They sell Maneki figurines to worthy owners, and through the owners’ care the Maneki spirits are almost guaranteed to take a more solid form.”

“Well then… How’d you, like, get on that farm?”

“Your friend the farmer bought me, not from this shop, from a little Japanese shop some miles from here. He thought I would make a nice mantelpiece decoration.” Here, Shinku looked away, almost ashamed to think of himself spending his entire existence adorning someone’s mantle. “When I finally made my way out of the figurine, one thing became clear: These people didn’t believe in luck. They thought that their success was their own doing, that they alone were clever and cunning and intelligent, to have become so well-off. They were also stubborn as mules. So I left. Living with you, I’ll have wider access to the human world, as well as someone with an open enough mind as to be taught vastly new things... They say children are the most impressionable sort of people. How old are you?”

“Thirteen.”

“Close enough. Oh, here it is!”

They had arrived at the Maneki Neko shop. “Maneki Neko”, “All cats welcome”, read the two signs on the front door. Rosse pressed her nose against the glass. Inside were Maneki Neko statuettes of all colors. “It’s empty!” she said in disbelief. All that walking for nothing?

Shinkujaku looked sideways up at her, to see what she would do next.

“Well, it's got to be my rotten luck... C'mon, we'll go again tomorrow. I'm gonna get ice-cream, you coming?”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:26 pm
Shinku, The Basics

User ImageName: Shinkujaku
For Short: Shinku
Name Meaning: Crimson peacock - shinku, which means crimson, and kujaku, which means peacock, were combined to create the name
Type: Rooster
Eyes: Orange
Markings: Orange head and chest, red-brown body fading into more of a sepia tone on his legs.
Special Features: Very fluffy fur on neck and chest, red "crown" (actually a red tuft of fur), black-and-orange wings & large feathery tail, special egg-shaped bell.
Adopted Through: Getting first place in the Maneki Neko Spring Event RP contest. The winner could choose between a rooster Maneki and a perma-baby chick Maneki. Obviously, I chose the rooster!

Rosse Big Seagull

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 pm
Shinku, In-Depth

This to come later

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:33 pm
About Rosse

This coming soon too, I guess.

Rosse Big Seagull

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:35 pm
Relationships

Those Shinku's met, and what he feels about them.

Key
D< <__< o3o :3 n__n <33
Enemy Dislike Neutral Like Friend Luuurve

Humans

Rosse :3 The girl who Shinku lives with. The pair get along well, although thay have about nothing in common.
      Rosse's Mom o3o A bit of a nuisance really. Rosse worries that if she finds Shinku she'll make him leave, so the two of them have to work frantically to keep him hidden.

Maneki Neko

None, poor guy. ;_;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:51 pm
Shinku's Photo-book

A collection of pictures of Shinku, whether they be something official-like or a gift from a friend.

Nothing. ;3; Poor fella, he's so lacking in... everything.

Rosse Big Seagull

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Roleplay List

A list of roleplays Shinku's been in.

None so far

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:59 pm
OOC Info

Where I get to talk about all Shinku-related stuff that's not exactly IC. xD Coming soon.

Rosse Big Seagull

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:04 pm
c**k-a-doodle-doo!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Cluck cluck cluck...

Rosse Big Seagull

Rosse Big Seagull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm
Cheep cheep~!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:16 pm
*egg noise*