SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:29 pm
Hearing a bang in the distance, Daisy jumped. That wasn't a normal thing around here. She ran to the door to lock it and look out. She didn't want intruders while she was unprotected. Looking back at him for a split second, Yes, there are spell casters, and yes, I am one of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm
Sangi heard the bang as well and he was on his feet with a knife now in his hand. He'd heard that kind of sound once before and knew it was bad to hear such a sound in a building.  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 pm
Carefully watching the bar, Daisy couldn't help but be nervous. She started pacing. She watched for any sign of life to come out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:21 pm
Sangi looks to Daisy and asks "Have you ever heard of a gun before. Because that was the sound a big one makes."  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:34 pm
As she paced, she nodded, to let him know that she knew what a gun was. She was too worried to talk but she would communicate in other ways. She was trying to keep herself calm enough to know what to do but was almost worried enough to march into the bar to see what the hell was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:39 pm
Sangi walks over to Daisy and says "would you like me to come with you?" He knew her sister was there and could tell Daisy was worried about her. considering a gun just went off, that worry level is now heightened.  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:43 pm
I haven't decided to go. I am trying to see if more will go down and watching for someone to leave the building so that I know if it is safe to go or not. I am sure that our sister, Crow, is there and I do not want to cross her path. If you had any sense you wouldn't cross her either. She said all of this with one breath and continued looking toward the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:48 pm
"Ok, ok, then I'll just sit tight here with you for now." He says, giving her a warm smile and patting her head.  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:03 pm
Continuing to pace, she wouldn't allow anyone or anything to get in the way of her one track mind. At that moment she saw something fly out of the bar. What the hell was that? She wasn't saying it to anyone, more of as if she were thinking out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 pm
Sangi would look to where Daisy was looking and asks "What....What was it you saw."  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:52 pm
Ducking behind the counter she commanded, take cover. Someone threw an explosive out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:37 pm
Sangi was quick to duck behind the counter, just in time to hear what would have been a deafening "BOOM" and catching a brief glimps of the flash.  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:47 pm
Having heard the boom and seen the effects of the flash, Daisy was angry. She stomped her foot, What the hell was that? I dove for cover for a little hiccup? Ugh! She uprighted herself and went to clean up the table they had been using. Frustrated, but she would stay on the alert.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 pm
Sangi gets up, dusts himself off and says "That was worse than a misfiring firework. But I think what it did was intended. I've heard of explosives that are merely meant to be loud and bright." He would help Daisy out with clean up.  

Outcast Zuko

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:45 pm
Having gathered the few dishes and placed them in the dishwasher, she wiped the table and that was all there was to cleaning up. I've got it. she told Sanji. She was used to cleaning up as she had always had the job of helping in the bar.

After clearing the table she went back to the door to watch out. She was still quite nervous. Contemplating going to the bar to see what the issue was, she started to pace again.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff