Chocolate
  White
  Yellow
  Strawberry
  Home made recipe
View Results

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:30 pm
Sangi smiles and steps in fully, revealing a Harlequin outfit that was a riot of color. He give a theatrical bow and says "Greetings, I and Sangi, wandering street performer. I smelled the deliecious scent of baked good cooking and followed it here. Pray tell, what all do you make here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:34 pm
Tapping her fingers on the counter, she said, anything you see in the case, and most any baked good you can think of. We also provide all of the food for the bar next door.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 pm
Sangi looks and is almost instantly pressing his face to the display case, oogling the food. A growl from his stomach told he was very hungry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:50 pm
Seeing the reaction from him, she went to the case, gathering a few pastries for him to try. Placing them on a plate, she took it to the table she was eating at. Here you go. She then checked to see if the cupcakes were cool enough. They were. So for the Red Velvet ones, she filled those with cream cheese frosting and then used a piping back to ice the tops so that they resembled white roses. The chocolate she filled with ganache and iced with buttercream. She did a simple scroll design on those. Lastly she worked on the white cupcakes. She filled these with raspberry filling and topped them with buttercream. The design on these was the most intricate flowers she could think of. Her sister would have the best cake. She placed two of each kind in the dome on the counter and put the rest in the case so that others could have them if they wanted.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:57 pm
He sees her do this and stands saying "I fear I have no money to pay for your wares. But perhaps a performance will do for an exchange?" He wandered if they would permit such bartering here for he was indeed both hungry and pennyless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:00 pm
Caught off guard, Daisy took a step back wondering what he meant by "a performance". She was young and not interested in any type of sexual performances, so she hoped that she had thought wrong. What do you mean by performance?  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 pm
"Comedy skits, feats of acrobatic daring, magic shows, such are the performances I refer to." He tells here, hoping she was interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:14 pm
A sigh of releif escaped her lips as a look of confusion had crossed her face. I've never seen any of these things you speak of. She wondered where he might do any of these things. Honestly, though, for the time being, you don't need to worry about payment. On the house today.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:26 pm
He gives a look of delighted surprise before giving a bow and saying "Thank you, m'lady. I shall not forget such kindness" he moves to the table, has a seat, then digs in, forget some table manners.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:36 pm
Thankful that she had pleased the new person in the area, she finished what little clean up was left from decorating the cupcakes and poured another cup of tea. Walking over to the table and sitting with him. So, where do you come from and where are you headed? Do you have somewhere to stay while you are in town?  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:43 pm
Once addressed, he'd recall his manners and stops to talk with Daisy. "I'm told I was a foundling by the circus that I was left at. There are was raised to learn many talents. Sadly the circus fell on hard times and eventually disbanded. I've since wandered the world, doing what I can to get by and making the world a better place where I can. I only just arrived here, so I've not seen to lodgings, especially with the fact that I've not a penny to my name."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:46 pm
Listening to his story as she sipped on her tea, she decided she would let him in on a little secret. There is a bar next door, the bottom floor is the establishment, the top floor has several rooms for people to stay in when needed. My sister is injured there, and I have made her a coffin to rest in while she is incapacitated. Angel is the bar owner, she won't mind if you use of the rooms and pay her later. My other sister is there with her fiancee. They are working on planning their wedding at the moment.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:45 am
Sangi gave a surprised look and says "Why is she laying in a glass coffin injured. Shouldn't she be taken to a healer?" He thought such casual regard to a serious condition was odd to say the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:07 pm
Well, her older sister, Crow had a temper tantrum apparently and decided to leave her barely alive in her bar. Angel is our healer and she can heal herself, but it will take a while, so I was able to get her into a coffin and enchant it to prevent anyone from trying to move her.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Outcast Zuko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:04 pm
He blinks, still surprised but now for a different reason. "So here there are true spell casters, like a lot of them?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff