View Results

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Located on the South end of the Beach is a bakery, it is owned and ran by Star VanHelsing and her little sister Daisy. In this shop, Star and Daisy do everything from catering any occasion, to making pastries for Angel's Bar. They have also branched out to cookies and cakes. Her favorite is wedding cakes. While Star is engaged, Daisy is not and she enjoys baking every bride's dram cake.

The shop itself is a medium size building. The walls are taupe, has cabinets of mohagony. The counter tops in the bakery are a beautiful burgundy marble. The cabinets line the back walls of the shop. She has put in a bar style counter to take up the entire right side of the shop. On top of the bar here, you will find trays of danish and donuts in the morning and cookies and bagles the rest of the day along with a piping hot pot of coffe always ready for someone to have a cup. There is also a hot water dispenser and teabags for those who enjoy a cup of hot tea. Along the same wall as the cabinets are four double convection ovens in a black and stainless steel color combination. When building the bakery, Star loved the look of the ovens so well she had to buy four. On the counter top, she has four professional grade stand mixers to make her baking go without complications. They sit right next to the sink which is right next to the automatic dishwasher. She felt that owning a bakery, she would need the best appliances on the market. Under the counter you find cabinets that serve the purpose of the pantry. In the middle of the floor you find several tables and chairs galore. There is a stariwell on the left side of the bakery that leads up to the loft. This is where Star and Daisy live. It is set up as a double bedroom with the bathroom being at the far end of the room. They both have twin size beds to save on space. They keep their things neat and tidy in their room and bakery.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Knowing that Ana would soon arive with lots of boxes, Star remembered that she had locked up the place. She went to the bakery and unlocked it so that Ana could get in to deliver her goods. She then went to the loft and fell asleep on the bed. She hoped that she would wake up when Ana got there. She really did enjoy her company, but needed her rest after the day she had had.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:47 pm
Star woke up and ran to check in on the bar, then she returned to slumber some more when she saw that everything was running smoothly....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:01 pm
Unable to sleep, Star decides that she will walk on the beach for a while with hopes that she will be able to tire herself out.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 pm
After a nice walk and conversation with Angel, whom she wasn't expecting seeing on the beach. Star had a swim with the dolphins and then came back to her bed. She barely laid her head on the pillow and was already sound asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:08 am
Star woke from a late slumber. She so needed the rest and went down to the bakery from the loft. She grabbed a cup of coffe and a danish. She then left the bakery for the bar. Alley wanted her to meet her there early today. Star hoped that she hadn't slept to late and missed her friend.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Star came in from the bar late tonight, but had seen that her tables and chairs were sitting outside. She propped the door open and started working immediately. She was moving her tables and chairs in when she noticed that there were boxes everywhere. Ana must have put all of her boxes here sometime after she left this morning. That was another thing she could add to her list of things to do before morning. She wanted to be able to have everything set for a grand opening within a few days and to do so, she needed to start baking cookies and cakes and the like.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:21 pm
Three light knocks fall upon the door to the Bakery.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 pm
Star jumps a little not expecting anyone at this hour. Then looks over her shoulder and finds angel. "Please, Angel, no need to knock. You have a key don't you." She says as she lets her in. "How are you this lovely evening?" she says and continues bringing in tables and chairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:26 pm
She shrugs, blushing from embarrasment. "Yeah, I guess I do. Force of habit I suppose." She walks in and looks around. "Nice place, spacious."  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:29 pm
"Thank you Angel" Star said as she brought the last of the chairs in to the bakery sitting them down carefully as to not scratch the new floor. The tables were wood with matching chairs. They were a mohogany color. They were just beautiful. She went to the Refrigerator and got out two bottles of water. "Here," she handed a bottle to Angel. "Enjoy while I put these tables where they need to be and arrange the chairs." Star said having a swig of water and going back to the task at hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:33 pm
"Put me to work, that is why I'm here." She set the watyer down and walked towards Star. "Did you ever get your boxes?"  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:38 pm
Star moved a box so that Angel wouldn't trip over it as she wasn't looking down as she sat her water down. "Yes, and watch where you walk so that you don't trip over them. And, you want to work? Well, if you would help me arrange the tables and chairs so that they are in a nice looking arrangement, that would be great. I need to put everything in the boxes away too tonight."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:41 pm
"Wow, that would have been funny." She spoke of falling over the box. She started moving the tables and chairs as she hummed to herself.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:46 pm
Star thought to herself as she moved the chairs around the tables as Angel placed them, Yes, that would have been entertaining, but she wouldn't have wanted her friend hurt. As they placed the last table and chairs together, she stood back and admired the work they had gotten done. "Yes, my dream is finally comming true. I really am proud of myself for this. I never thought I would be able to do all of this in my lifetime, but thanks to you and all of your generosity, it has happened." She wiped her eyes as they watered. Not tears of saddness, but tears of joy. She grabbed her bottle of water off of the cabinet and drank. "Thank you for your help with that Angel."  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff