Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:54 pm
Meh, wouldn't really bother me to much.
What would you do if you where cursed with werewolfism?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:56 pm
I would turn myself over to the nearest werewolf expert in hopes of a cure, and if none available, learn to live in a cage in Area 51.

What would you do if you could make peace with your worst enemy by admitting total guilt, although only half of the blame is yours?  

Avzel

Cherga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:03 am
My enemies are usually the ones who started the problem to begin with. I will let HIM apologize.

Do you consider eternal life a fate worse than death?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 am
Yes I do. I do not want to live forever. The world is crappy enough just in my lifetime..imagine living 8000000 lifetimes...NO THANK YOU! On top of that you would have to keep moving around cause while everyone aged around you, you would stay the same. You would have to leave before anyone noticed.

So, if you could be anything for one day what would it be?  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:40 am
what happened to the "what would you do...?"s?
I'd be a billionaire.

what would you do if your favorite marker started attacking you?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:10 am
Ask the nearest person whether I have been smoking something within the last 48 hours.

What would you do if you were told that you, alone, are the only person that can save the planet from a fate involving the core of the Earth and an explosion?  

Cherga

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:47 pm
Get all excited and spazz out. "It's just like a video game! this is so cool! I'll do it!" Something along the lines of that...

what would you do if you were suddenly a prince/princess in medival times and your castle was burning down?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:38 pm
Get worried for the lives of those inside (only for those I care about), and get pissed because what was originally going to be my throne would now be a pile of ashes.

What would you do if you had to contribute to either your own death or some friend of yours?  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:12 pm
I would contribute to mines.
What would you do if killer bees where raging thourgh your house?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:18 pm
Jump out the window. The window on the FIRST FLOOR, not the SECOND. I'd rather not hurl to my death (or hurl to get both my legs broken).

What would you do if you had to trade your favorite hat for a hat that looked exactly the same, except in newer condition?  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:21 pm
I would keep the older hat, it may hold dear memories.
What would you do if the grim reaper came to you and said. "It's time."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:25 pm
Groan, but let him do as he wishes.

What would you do if you had been asked to punch yourself in the face until you gain a nose bleed?  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:05 pm
I would tell the person who asked me this, "You have 3 seconds to run as far as you can, before I beat some sense into you."
What would you do if barney payed you a visit?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:07 pm
If you mean Barney from "The Flintstones," I will tell him to run away. If it's the Purple Dinosaur, then I will clone him and take over the world. Hey, that gives me an idea....

Anyway, what would you do if you were given an opportunity to get a powerful weapon of evil?  

Cherga

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:26 pm
You broke the rules of my game Cherga. You did not leave a "What would you do" statement for anyone to anwser at the end of your post.
What would you do if I told you that I'm going to remove everyone of your post for breaking my rules?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff