Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Promise is a Promise (Jazz and Glow Heart) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:39 am
You All Know The Drill

User Image

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day out and the big red stallion was again in the clearing again. It had been been a while since he had last seen the white mare and a lot had happened since then. His son, Rhapsody, had grown since then and was able to be on his own, though he tended to still stay at the teepee and not wonder off; unless it was at night. But the one thing that hadn't changed was his thoughts about the mare, Glow. He had continued to think about her and wondered when he would ever get to see her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Shooed from her house by a concerned human, the light, modest mare was once more out walking. She had been...almost mopy as of late...and in a bit of a bad mood. She, of course, reminded herself she had no buinsess in a bad mood, after all it had never been said how long it would be until they met once more....But if the mare had to admit it...she missed the stallion terribly...and Glow found that a bit odd...Sighed softly and continued onward, not really paying attention to her path as her thoughts wandered and focused on the stallion...Jazz...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:44 pm
The red stallion continued until he was at the center of the meadow and began to graze on the sweet grass that could be found there. His thoughts continued to wonder back to the white mare that had enchanted him so much. He was sure that they had met for a reason but was still a bit worried as to how things would turn out. He knew she would never do something to him like the last white mare he had known did but as the saying went, once bitten twice shy. Jazz shook his head, dismissing any negative thoughts that had found thier way in. "She would never. She's too pure." he said to himself which seemed to help ease his worries.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:08 pm
By the time the mare had looked around she realized she was close to the clearing she had first met Jazz in. Blushing lightly she hurried her pace. It was brighter out, earlier in the day, and she was surpirsed at how diffrent it looked then at night...As she stepped into the clearing she froze, eyes widdening a little. There he was....the stallion that had captured her thoughts....he was right there...Her face flushed a light pink and she quietly walked farther into the clearing, not making a sound. She wasn't sure...he had promised they would meet again...but for all she knew he could have forgotten...she did not see herself as a vary memorable mare..."H-hello, Jazz." she asked quietly, stopping a little ways off. She waitied...and hoped he would rememebr her...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:42 pm
The red stallion rose his head, mouth full of grass, as he heard something from behind him. His mouth fell open and all the grass he had just picked to eat fell out at what he saw before him. Naw, it couldn't be her, could it? He was so suprised to see the white mare that had been the subject of all of his thoughts standing right infront of him that he almost thought he was dreaming. "Glow?" he questioned a bit making sure it really was her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Glow blushed at his reaction and smiled lightly, nodding. "yes, its me...i'm glad...you remeber, i was a bit worried you would have forgotten...." she walked closer to him. "its wonderful to see you again, Jazz...i...i've missed you..." she said honestly. She looked around, smiling at the beautiful day, before looking back at him, blush almost all gone, her simple, warm, happy smile settling on her face. "how have you been?"  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:02 pm
A bright and joyous smile came over the big red stallions face once he was sure it was who he thought it was. He couldn't have felt happier than in the moment. "I have been doing quite well thank. How about yourself and Lita?" he asked remebering his manners. "To be honest, I have missed you too and have been thinking about you none stop since we met." the stallion said and dipped his head in modesty. He hoped that he wasn't freaking her out or coming on too strongly. He was jsut being honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:09 pm
Glow blushed at the stallions words and looked down. "you have?....i...i have been thiking about you as well...all the time...and to be honest...i haven't been so well...i supoose...I've tried to be happy but...i..." she paused before cotninued, her voice extreamly soft now. "I've missed you so much...that i was so sad..." she backed up and didn't look at the stallion, afried of his reaction. Expecting him to laugh, or think she was insane, her eyes teared slightly.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:39 am
Jazz watched her eyes begin to tear up and felt his heart sink a little. he was glad that she missed him so but sad at the fact that she missed him so much that it caused her grief. "Come now, there is no need to be sad anymore. I promised we would see each other again and that promise has held true." he said to her and went ot her side, nuzzling her chin to raise her head up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:30 pm
She blinked and looked up at him before she smiled lightly. "yes it has...I was afried it would not...and i was afried that i would never see you again...and that thought was jsut horrible...i mean...you've been so kind to me...and i so enjoyed your company...the thought of never seeing you...was frightening..." she blushed. "i must sound so strange or childish..." she said lightly, embaressed. She blinked mentaly and re thoguht what she had said. it sounded almost the like the begining of a love confession....oh but she coudln't possibley....could she?....  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:33 pm
"I enjoyed your company very much as well and I am sorry for frightening you. I would never intentionally break a promise. To you or anyone else." he said and gave her a soft smile, hoping to calm her fears. "I especially would never break a promise to you, who is of the purest beauty." The red stallion gave her a deep bow as he said the last and looked up into her soft eyes with a reassuring smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Glow blushed deeply, her face now matching the stallions color. Not only because of his compliment but her thoughts as well. She admited she had missed him...and Lita had commented often on her upset mood...but did that really mean she was in love with the stallion? or even so little as a kiddy crush? The mare had never gotten butterflies before...yes, nervousness around stallions was typical, but no butterflies or such happy feelings. She shook her head gently. "thank you..." she said softly, interupting her thoughts. "I'm not sure i deserve such a compliment from a stallion such as your self...but thank you..." she smiled lightly, her blush not fadding.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:22 pm
"Now why do you say that you do not deserve a compliment? I believe everyone deserves a compliment everyone once in a while. Even grumpy old Kolona need compliments as well." he said with a bright smile, coming back up form his bow. He really didn't not understand the mares modest ways but he found that he rather enjoyed them. It was what made her unique. "And you are quite welcome but I don't understand what you mean by a stallion like me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Glow was silent for a moment before she awnsered. "Your so kind...and handsome...and sweet...a...a vary rare find in deed...i have never met anyone such as yourself...i have met stallions before, of course, but they...they were all either to calm...or to hyper....the latter of which frightened me a bit..." she was quiet once more. "and i am plain...and shy...and quiet...oh it must be so frusterating to talk to me, really...someone liek me who can't barely hear a compliment without blushing like a fool..." she blinked before looking away. "I'm sorry, i'm whining arn't i? I didn't mean to..." she felt terribly embaressed...and rather stupid...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:07 pm
The red stallion listened to the white mare intently and couldn't believe that she would think herself so plain. He certainly did not see her as such. She was like a shinning angel or the purest heart to him. "I do not at all think you to be plain or to be frustrating to talk to. If I had I wouldn't have made the promise I did nor would I have thought about you as much as I have." he said being completely serious. "As for my self being kind, handsome and sweet, I may be such things but I am more of a large red fool than anything else." he said with a nod and a flick of his tail.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff