In A Perfect World (AU-CC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:53 pm
"Hojo spends time there because...Well, I doubt anyone really knows what goes on in his head, but..." She shuddered slightly, recalling why she had never dared a peak into his head.
"I'm guessing it's becuase most of his more interesting experiments are kept there, like the Jenova project and...some...other...things." The last bit came out a bit strangled, as she had force herself not to spill the beans on some of the more grotesque projects she had seen before she joined.
"There also might be a sense of...familiarity, for lack of better term, there, and Nibelheim is small and not very populated. Meanwhile, Midgar is...Midgar. Huge. Polluted. Populated. And I agree about the prying eyes bit."
She flipped a couple switches.
"Got your seatbelt?"
The plane bucked a bit and suddenly they were air born.
"Oops, sorry 'bout that, forgot to go slow."
They flew a dense collection of clouds and she piloted her way under them. Soon they were out and the sun flashed brightly over them.

((Remember kids, spying on evil scientists scars minds. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:09 pm
Jean smiled slightly "I would like a poplated place if I was such an, mmm... inflential member of the scientific community. Hah so many little people no one would care if one of them disappeared" she laughed slightly evilly, just then the plane took off "GAH! no I am most certainly not buckled and please do be more careful we have a valuable passenger" She stared at the container of cells seperated from the host "She is such a beautiful creature, someday I wish to see the whole thing" lost in thought for a moment Jean slowly placed her belt on "Oh, yes what was I saying... er, Ah I remember in my experience small children are the easiest to deal with and their bodies aren't fully formed, so adapatable"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:33 am
Sujuka smiled down at her, "Oh I'm sure Sephiroth's an angel of sorts, but I wouldn't ask him. He may take offense to that, considering he's a general and all! But enough about Sephiroth. Oh, shoot. Hojo said I needed to pick up something and I can't remember. I don't want to piss him off by asking, but it's better than not having it. It'll only take a few minutes, if you want to come back with me you can or you can wait."

Pharallah looked at Ghast with almost a tear in his eyes, "Man you're skinnier than I am now!" He sniffed, "I still can't believe you didn't send a word! I mean, to me! Of all people! I feel wounded. I feel cheated on."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:42 am
Morhighan nodded absently as she shifted the plane into smooth flight so as to not damage the cells.
"It's amazing, people's feelings... disapearances needn't happen anymore, I suppose, since everyone seems to be pretty used to it. You get a few distraught people who become nuiscances, but they are dealt with easily enough, and the incident is forgotten."
She glanced at the cells.
"I'm sure that Hojo would have no problems letting a fellow scientist who proves competent to be allowed to see it, just not immediately. I try not to dawdle in his projects immediately, he gets kind of...protective, for lack of better word."
She paused a while to think on what Jean said about the children.
"Child experiments do turn out better, if you can locate children to use. Some experiments cause them to stay forever looknig like children, which causes nias behavior towards them."
She stared at her hand as she said this.
The effect of the mako hadn't let her force her body to age normally, which baffled people at Shinra and made the scientists suspicious of her, but she had to stay to prevent from more horrible things happening.
So far she hadn't done a very good job.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:02 pm
Kit couldn't help but chuckle at the response her comment brought. At the mention of going back inside, though, the chuckling died real quick.

"I think I'd rather wait out here... Professor Hojo scares me." The skinny child moved under a narrow overhang out of the rain. "I'll wait right here for you to get back, okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:00 pm
Jean looked relieved when the plane went into a smoother level of flight.
"I wouldn't expect Professor Hojo to display his projects to just anyone, and really I would be terribly disappointed with him if he did" Jean muttered practically a whisper, she had become once again distracted by the tiny bits of JENOVA that lay in her hands. She snapped to attention as Morhighan acknowledged what she had said about children, though she had been truthful it was only because she was distracted Jean knew that experimenting on children was not the kind of thing you told people about.
"Er, I was merely joking you realize that of course" Jean then became fully aware of just who she was speaking too.
"What would you know about science? Aren't you a living shield that shoots back for the president and anyone he deems worthy of needing one? I mean that's what I understand about what you do in the Investigation Division."  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:26 pm
"I agree with you. It's best that he doesn't, I believe."
She looked away from her hand and back to the dials, shifting the plane in the direction of Nibelheim.
"I know a bit about science. It was before Shin-ra... I dealt with some biological and mechanical things... Also, I hang out with one of your colleages. We bother the others who I know of."
She shifted down and looked out the window for a second.
They were still over the ocean and there weren't going to be any signs of land for a little bit.
"Which gets us back to where we started. Me preparing to tell you about life in Nibelheim. Tell me if you see land, you have less things to worry about since I'm flying."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:02 pm
Jean nodded "Yes I can tell you if I see land"
She really only had one specific question, though she would like to hear about the whole town. "Do you know wher I shall be staying? Is there an inn in Nibelheim?"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:40 pm
"Thanks."
Morhighan thought for a moment before answering.
"I don't know where you'll be staying, but there is a small inn and I'm pretty sure you could get funding... Well, also, the Shinra Manor had housed members of Shinra in the past...There are a couple of orphans living there, one works for Shinra, you see. There are some beds around and I usually crash on one of those when I get done harassing everybody." She chuckled at this.
"You should really ask Sujuka and the Professor, though...I mean, they basically live there anyway, they're always pulling all nighters in the labs with the projects, but I'm sure they probably actually live somewhere else."

((Morhighan spies on everybody, lolz.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:05 pm
Nodding slowly Jean was a bit annoyed that her question remained unanswered but she knew it wasn't really the Turks fault.
"So is there anything else I should know of, are there any stores or do the locals catch animals" she asked jokingly before thinking of a new serious question.
"I know it's called the Shin-Ra mansion but is it really the Shin-Ra families, or just the companies, why did they have it built if it is just the companies?"  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:01 pm
"Well..." Morhighan began to answer breifly before getting a new question thrown on her.
"I wasn't around at the time," Morhighan half-lied, " but I think that the original Shinra family owned it but eventually abandoned it when Shin-Ra, the company, was at a certain point of money or fame. The company wasn't very big so I think that some of the employees lived there before it moved to Midgar. That's why the labs are there..."
She paused.
"What was I saying before? Oh, yes...Nibelheim is pretty quiet, it's mostly a bunch of small families and their pets because all of the children left to jion SOLDIER. There are a few kids though. Then at the labs, there's Hojo, but you already know that...Sujuka is his assistant; I don't know him very well, I just mess with him when he's an easy target along with Hojo, but not separately. Then there's my good freind Yui Kashihara, who is also a lab assistant. She's timid and shy, but I can get her to be mischievous sometimes. She's a materia and mako freak and designs really awesome machines to use them with and also goes mako hunting in the mountains. Her main complaint is that mako from the reactors isn't as 'good' as the natural stuff. Too early or something. Crazy as a loon and she lives at the Manor, so you'll robably meet her. There are a lot of assistants and others running around, too."
She smiled and glanced back at the window.
"Hm, longer than I thought, but we'll be getting to the other continent soon....

((Half a lie becuase she was there, only she was asleep. Anyway, what happened to Vincent if this is a "perfect world"? [In a perfect perfect world there wouldn't be sephiroth, but we can't have that now, can we?] So I'm going to assume he's dead until ermy says. I like him better dead anyway. XD Also gives someone something to do since he needs to be freed at some point, and since this is a "perfect" world.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:31 pm
"Oh, thanks" Jean was a little bit frightened by her guide, she seemed to be a little bit mischievous to be near a science lab.
"Don't you think it's wrong to harass the professor? he's a brilliant man and you're standing in the way of science" not to mention it's incredibly dangerous what if someone spilled something and caused a reaction? she thought to herself.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:46 pm
"I don't mess with him too hard, and nothing ever breaks, it's more of a display of my...admiration for him." She grinned at this.
"Ol' Proffy and I go way back, and he inspired me to join Shin-Ra. Of course I can't keep away from the labs. It's my way of saying....thanks?"
Morhighan was of course using an all too cheerful variation of her 'admiration' for the professor, but Jean didn't need to know that.
"Ah-ha!" She said, peering out the window.
"There's the Del Sol Coast, and the mountains behind it.
It would be a pain if we were walking, but now we can fly right over the mountains and rivers."
She shifted the course of the plane to the left a bit so they could travel more in the direction of Nibel.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:41 am
(( OOC: 'A Perfect World' as in, not everything is perfect, but rather, some things that shouldn't have happened, won't, and generally the bad guys won't get their way like they did the last time around, Vincent is still alive, since most the back story up to the beginning of this RP is still the same, the biggest difference in this RP, is that Sephiroth won't go insane, I understand. So Vincent is still around, in his coffin, in Nibelheim. ))  

The demon Angel
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:08 pm
((I understand that not everything can be perfect.^^[How boring! gonk ] Thanks for clearing that up though!))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff