Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rating Forum
Rating thread! :3 **[UPDATED 7/28 HIRING RATING HELP]** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hear what I hear?
No. You're hearing things.
100%
 100%  [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 60

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:57 pm
-i'm too weird to live-

Fourth of July colors? XD That didn't even click.. Yeah sure, I'll rate again tomorrow XD ^^

-but much too rare to die-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 am
Probably cause my thought processes were like this: *looks though inventory* I don't have any red clothes! Um.. Um.. That robe thing is red and white! And can add the water jar for blue! Yeah. biggrin *changes avvie and leaves*

So thankies! ^-^  

Celestriakle

Shameless Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:35 am
Jailcat
Amitie
1. Give It To Me Straight, and 2. Corruption In Disguise. :]
-i'm too weird to live-

Here ya go ^^

Give It To Me Straight: 8/10. Awesome, awesome match of colors, and extra kudos on getting the guppy hat to work in an outfit ^^ The SKA shoes (those are the SKA shoes, right? XD; ) look a little out of place, but that's mainly because there's little to nothing else with that shade of blue on the rest of the avvie.
Corruption In Disguise: A figurehead in the local legal system, pulled by invisible strings. By who? Nobody knows... To what end? Nobody knows... Why did she get salad when she wanted soup? Nobody knows...

-but much too rare to die-
The soup stuff made me laugh so hard. XD
Yeah, I've thought of buying different shoes, but haven't just done it yet. :'D
But thanks very much! :]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:17 am
whee

I'll have a 1, 6, 8, 9, and 12 if you'd like.
please&thankyou.

Edit:

Of this avatar please. (Cause I want to change :'D )
User Image

[tofu][rocket]

Nada_Vulpez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:49 pm
Hello there. Would you do me a favor and rate this tektek avatar I made?
Would you mind giving it to me straight as well as including the Labu, Devil tail, and Look up in the Sky options? Please? :3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:16 pm
do my 1 and this tekteked 1User Image
1,5,8 & 12  

Doktor Zee

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

sporknotes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:21 pm
OO: Interesting categories. I love the idea.

1, 12 and 13 please. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 pm
1,2,3,11,12,13 please.

sweatdrop heart blaugh  

ilosiast

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:41 pm
-now take a tripwith me-

Okay, with life, work, and other stuff messing me up, it's getting harder and harder to keep up with this thread XD; So, I am hiring raters! Well...."hiring" is a loose term.. But ANYWAY, I need 2-3 people who're willing to help me do the different rates, and/or any TekTeks. If you're interested, please PM me with your interest and tell me why you wanna help. The ones I choose will be added to the first post.

As for any outstanding rates, of which I've got a few... I'll do them tomorrow I swear but right now, I'm being rushed offline xD;;;

-but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:08 am
Okay, so I may not have Jailcat's imagination or as good ratings, but I was "hired" so I will try. :]
I won't have much time either, but during the next week, starting from this day, I'll try to do my best rating you guys. ;D
So here we go. :]

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
[tofu][rocket]
whee

I'll have a 1, 6, 8, 9, and 12 if you'd like.
please&thankyou.

Edit:

Of this avatar please. (Cause I want to change :'D )
User Image

1. 8.5/10
6. This may be very random, but I would say that this looks a figurine of a snowglobe. o.o You know, those you shake and the snow flakes - or sparkles, as it would be in this one (pixie) - go around. And the series the snowglobe is from would be a very popular anime series that has ended up explosing into thousands of nicknack products, as well as this snowglobe.
8. I love the combination of the eyes and the mask. Vest, Winter Rose and Courted Ruff also are funky-looking together. Colors look good, too. :]
9. You need a small piece of more bright green to match it completely. Pixie isn't exactly right blue, but well, it doesn't have to be.
12. This is a classic - your avatar reads minds. She looks exactly like it. She makes billions by winning the top poker tours, and no one understands how she manages to win every time. Good for her, though. ;D

I hoped you liked my rating. My very first one, as you see. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:01 am
Nada_Vulpez
Hello there. Would you do me a favor and rate this tektek avatar I made?
Would you mind giving it to me straight as well as including the Labu, Devil tail, and Look up in the Sky options? Please? :3

User Image

Oookay! :]

1. 9.8/10
8. I completely love the layerings. Those unique combinations make me feel like that I've never seen those items before. Matching has been carefully done, even though...
9. ...the visor doesn't match completely 100% perfectly.
12. This reminds me greatly of Mario. So I must say that this is a legendary townsaver with a slight touch of Mario-ish parkour jumping. When the robbers run as fast as they can from the bank they've robbed, and police's car has been broken down, and there's no one to stop the criminals, he jumps out of nowhere and saves the situation with his katana. Ignoring the time of technology he manages to stop the robbers and save the money, and when his job is done, he parkours his way up to roofs, and is no more seen anywhere...

That's all I can do now, I have to leave the computer~ >.< Will do some more tomorrow if I have time. :] Look forward to it~! ;D

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100

Lexyan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 pm
I can't resist! I love them all! One of each please!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:44 am
savipersssss
do my 1 and this tekteked 1User Image
1,5,8 & 12
Mmkay! :3 Lessee...

Your avatar (in case you have changed it after this rating, it's the one with Celestial Wrap and purple):
1. 7.8/10
5. Your avatar would wake up as a legendary bird of an ancient tale. Long wings, wise eyes and mysterious sound, the bird would fly across the world and bring hope to the people that are suffering. No one ever saw it after that day, but they all remembered it the rest of their lives.
8. I like the color scheme, the purple has an unique touch that I haven't seen before. The avatar looks not only unique, also mysterious.
12. She's part of a superhero group, and is known as the wisest one of the gang - she's the one that makes up all the good plans, manipulates enemy and has great mental power.

The TekTek:
1. 8.5/10
5. She would wake up as a crow with horns and red wings. The opposite of the previous, she becomes a pet of an evil witch that controls her by a spell that made her take a form a bird. The witch won't let her return to her real form until she has made some favors to this witch, and even then you can't be sure, how long she has to be a slave for the witch. But the thing that is sure is, that when she finally gets back her true form, she will make the witch feel all the pain she has gone through.
8. I like the atmosphere of this avatar and the matching. She looks like that she is ready to kill to get what she wants, and rules an imperium of her own. Yeah, I like it.
12. She's the bad guy from the superhero comics, the one with horrible plans, the one that has the dark plans and wants to rule over the world. The one that superheroes can win only if they help each other. She has great powers and is everything else but easy to defeat, but if the good guys don't manage to stop her, the whole world will change.

There. I hope you liked the ratings! :3

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
Rating Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash