Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rating Forum
Rating thread! :3 **[UPDATED 7/28 HIRING RATING HELP]** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hear what I hear?
No. You're hearing things.
100%
 100%  [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 60

MissJessicaSS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:21 am

I would like all thirteen style rates...if you don't mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:27 pm
MissJessicaSS

-these eyes won't see the same-

Nope, I don't mind at all ^^

Give It To Me Straight: It's got a good choice of colors, and I like the match of the ears with the tail ^^ 9/10
Corruption In Disguise: I don't think this is a government job, but... A zookeeper who runs one of the most popular zoos in the area, but is quietly stealing people for animal-human experimentation. (*rereads it, and blinks* Wow, maybe I oughta go back and change #2 to your avvies supervillian persona ;P XDXD )
The Pious: Hope. The avvie just makes me think of an image that'd give a person a little more hope.
The Devious: This is probably due to the lion tail, but Pride. "You see my hair? It's better than YOUR hair. talk2hand "
What A Cuddly Tapir: Besides the obviousness of a lion, I'm going to go a large, graceful crane. The pastel colors (and probably the small birds as well) just make me think of a beautiful bird ^^
Desk Buddies: Would the gum in a pack of baseball cards count? ;P XD Kidding. A figurine from some fantasy movie that, despite just being one of those "stand there and look pretty" types (i.e. a resin figure) there's a hidden button that spouts of lines from said movie.
Book Bindings: In going with the above, I'm choosing the fantasy genre, probably a local sprite always ready to help out the people who need her.
Labu: The general color scheme. And the little birds.
Devil Tail: The sparkly eyes look a little weird, but I think it's just because I never really liked that "pose" of the Oculus Magica ^^;
Gum In My Hair: This might not count as a "habit" but.. Training those little birds to steal stuff that people have got.
Scrubs reference ftw.
It Resonates With My Soul: Be Somewhere by Buzy (specifically from the Rockman.EXE anime; lyrics). The song is about searching for someone, for an answer, and that just screams your avvie to me..
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Leona! With hidden claws and a roar that can send shockwaves, she's a valuable member of any team. Her little birds, too, can attack, by multiplying into the hundreds and swarming over their target.
Journey To the Past: An old magician way back when, who unfortunately vanished without a trace when she stuffed herself into her magic hat...

-after i flip today-

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jamestown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:04 pm
Remember me? Could you rate this new avatar because you are awesome? mrgreen

All thirteen please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:37 am
Jailcat
MissJessicaSS

Nope, I don't mind at all ^^

Give It To Me Straight: It's got a good choice of colors, and I like the match of the ears with the tail ^^ 9/10
Corruption In Disguise: I don't think this is a government job, but... A zookeeper who runs one of the most popular zoos in the area, but is quietly stealing people for animal-human experimentation. (*rereads it, and blinks* Wow, maybe I oughta go back and change #2 to your avvies supervillian persona ;P XDXD )
The Pious: Hope. The avvie just makes me think of an image that'd give a person a little more hope.
The Devious: This is probably due to the lion tail, but Pride. "You see my hair? It's better than YOUR hair. talk2hand "
What A Cuddly Tapir: Besides the obviousness of a lion, I'm going to go a large, graceful crane. The pastel colors (and probably the small birds as well) just make me think of a beautiful bird ^^
Desk Buddies: Would the gum in a pack of baseball cards count? ;P XD Kidding. A figurine from some fantasy movie that, despite just being one of those "stand there and look pretty" types (i.e. a resin figure) there's a hidden button that spouts of lines from said movie.
Book Bindings: In going with the above, I'm choosing the fantasy genre, probably a local sprite always ready to help out the people who need her.
Labu: The general color scheme. And the little birds.
Devil Tail: The sparkly eyes look a little weird, but I think it's just because I never really liked that "pose" of the Oculus Magica ^^;
Gum In My Hair: This might not count as a "habit" but.. Training those little birds to steal stuff that people have got.
Scrubs reference ftw.
It Resonates With My Soul: Be Somewhere by Buzy (specifically from the Rockman.EXE anime; lyrics). The song is about searching for someone, for an answer, and that just screams your avvie to me..
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Leona! With hidden claws and a roar that can send shockwaves, she's a valuable member of any team. Her little birds, too, can attack, by multiplying into the hundreds and swarming over their target.
Journey To the Past: An old magician way back when, who unfortunately vanished without a trace when she stuffed herself into her magic hat...

-after i flip today-

Thanks luv! I enjoyed reading this.

Hehe, Leona.

And I caught you reference to Scrubs.

MissJessicaSS

Leonaenae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:39 am
Wow
If you do not mind I would love to have all 13 O_O
<3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Desk Buddies  

Kurushimu Itami

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:30 pm

I'm so frickin' sorry for the delay in getting up the rates lately xD;; I haven't been on Gaia much for the past few days (well, 'cept yesterday) 'cause of being busy, then being sick, and.... Aaaiiih, I'm here now. Now I can do the rates sweatdrop

-after i flip today-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:13 pm
Jamestown
Remember me? Could you rate this new avatar because you are awesome? mrgreen

All thirteen please.

Hey there, 'course I remember you ^^ And yeah sure ^^

Give It To Me Straight: It's cute ^^ And it made me giggle. The newspaper stars-things look a bit outta place but on the whole, it's great xD ^^ 9/10
Corruption In Disguise: A health inspector who goes around, closing places down when they fail the inspections, but who lives in a place that can only be described as "delicately disorganized."
The Pious: Fortitude. Hey, anyone who can take an arrow through the head and still be standing has gotta be strong ;P XD
The Devious: Lust. Peekaboo exposed skin~ >3
What A Cuddly Tapir: A red fox kit living on the edge of human society, there but never seen.
Desk Buddies: I'm counting these because I have them on my desk ;P XD An origami crane, folded as one in one thousand.
Book Bindings: One of those joke books that stick to a specific group (i.e. jokes for people over 60; jokes for women; etc). ...What? That's a book genre. Kinda.
Labu: The pixie and the leg warmers ^^
Devil Tail: Actually, nothing that I can really see XD; Except that I can't remember the stupid name of the pink thing on your avvie's head XD;
Gum In My Hair: Always with the off-key singing, oi.
It Resonates With My Soul: There's a song that (stop me if I've used it yet XD; ) is a remix of the boss theme from Final Fantasy VII, called "Galvanized Boss." It's a total techno spin on the theme, and it always makes me think of dancing and just breaking loose. And your avvie looks like it could've written Galvanized Boss XD So I pick it.
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Sparx! With fireworks powers
that'retotallynotaripoffofJubilee's she can launch a sizzler directly into the retreating behind of any well-deserving foe.
Journey To the Past: A cultivator of Venus flytraps and other carnivorous plants, who one day got the bright idea to try and create a giant variety. They were never heard from again...

-after i flip today-

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:38 pm
Leonaenae
Wow
If you do not mind I would love to have all 13 O_O
<3

Sure, no problem ^^

Give It To Me Straight: 8/10. It's a great match of colors, but the jester's hat and the collar don't look right next to the kimono XD;
Corruption In Disguise: A campaign director for a high-office hopeful who, if the man wins, will be the REAL one running the office.
The Pious: Prudence. Nobody or nothing gets close to your avvie unless she says so.
The Devious: Envy. "No, that person's prettier than I am D: I must look better! I must have what they have! *obsesses*"
What A Cuddly Tapir: A bird of paradise, with colors and elegant plumage everywhere (and yes, I'm well aware of the fact that it's typically only the males with the colorful plumage XD; ).
Desk Buddies: This thing.
Book Bindings: A tragic love story that doesn't quite end "happily ever after."
Labu: The kimono. I've always wanted one of those here. ....Er, for my female avvie, not the male one here xD
Devil Tail: That you have a jester's hat and I don't ;P ...What? I love jester's hats XD
Gum In My Hair: Bopping people on the head with the fan when it's collapsed.
It Resonates With My Soul: In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride. Your avvie looks like she could be a great source of inspiration.
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Naginata! Her fans double as bladed weapons that she can use to fling at her enemies and cut them down to size.
Code Lyoko reference, woo~
Journey To the Past: Ever play Dynasty Warriors? *snickers* Da Qiao, Chinese general and an expert with those giant metal fans. (And yes I am going with the game's version rather than anything deliberately historical)

-after i flip today-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:40 pm
Lavialumu
Desk Buddies

Desk Buddies: A UFO plushie that someone caught once that they love and keep, and always have around with them.

-after i flip today-

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:56 pm
1. Give It To Me Straight, and 2. Corruption In Disguise. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:28 pm
All 13 if you don't mind. =)  

Celestriakle

Shameless Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:49 pm
Amitie
1. Give It To Me Straight, and 2. Corruption In Disguise. :]
-i'm too weird to live-

Here ya go ^^

Give It To Me Straight: 8/10. Awesome, awesome match of colors, and extra kudos on getting the guppy hat to work in an outfit ^^ The SKA shoes (those are the SKA shoes, right? XD; ) look a little out of place, but that's mainly because there's little to nothing else with that shade of blue on the rest of the avvie.
Corruption In Disguise: A figurehead in the local legal system, pulled by invisible strings. By who? Nobody knows... To what end? Nobody knows... Why did she get salad when she wanted soup? Nobody knows...

-but much too rare to die-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:08 pm
Celestriakle
-i'm too weird to live-

Yeah sure, no problem ^^

Give It To Me Straight: I like it, but it looks a little rough. The blue of the hair doesn't really match the blue of the water, and the fox ears layer a little...weirdly in it XD; Maybe either look at some of the different hairstyle options (especially some of the new ones with variable shades) or see about getting some Mythic or Elemental hair? 7/10.
Corruption In Disguise: "Scroooooooge.... Scrrooooooooggggeee~!.... It's your old pal, Marleeeyyyy...." *cough, blush* The ghost of a member of head of state who was executed, and came back for revenge. ...What? The job is there. It still applies XD;
The Pious: Charity. "Oh, you want a drink of water? Here you go, you pour soul..."
The Devious: Greed. "...Hey wait, you can't have ALL that water! It's MINE!!!"
What A Cuddly Tapir: Aside from the obvious answer of a fox, I'm going to go with a koi. Multi-colored with reds and whites and surrounded by water.
Desk Buddies: Ever seen one of those boxes with water (or insert dyed blue liquid here) inside that tilt back and forth, making waves? That thing.
Book Bindings: A good ol' fashioned ghost story.
Labu: I love the kimono pose of the Yokai's Treasure.
Devil Tail: That fox ear. It looks like it's cutting into your avvie's poor head XD; XD
Gum In My Hair: Kicking the back of the seat in front of her in an airplane/classroom/whatever.
It Resonates With My Soul: Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold. A lament of lost opportunities and missing loved ones seems like the perfect song here, especially with the (obvious) "ghost" sense I get with that kimono on.
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Kitune! (and yes, that's pronounced just like "kitsune" without the "s") A mystical fox-girl from an era past, ready to lay down curses on all her foes. Needless to say, an encounter with her is a life changing one, and we don't mean that in a good way...
Journey To the Past: Guess who invented Chinese water torture?

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Celestriakle

Shameless Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:16 pm
Jailcat
Celestriakle
-i'm too weird to live-

Yeah sure, no problem ^^

Give It To Me Straight: I like it, but it looks a little rough. The blue of the hair doesn't really match the blue of the water, and the fox ears layer a little...weirdly in it XD; Maybe either look at some of the different hairstyle options (especially some of the new ones with variable shades) or see about getting some Mythic or Elemental hair? 7/10.
Corruption In Disguise: "Scroooooooge.... Scrrooooooooggggeee~!.... It's your old pal, Marleeeyyyy...." *cough, blush* The ghost of a member of head of state who was executed, and came back for revenge. ...What? The job is there. It still applies XD;
The Pious: Charity. "Oh, you want a drink of water? Here you go, you pour soul..."
The Devious: Greed. "...Hey wait, you can't have ALL that water! It's MINE!!!"
What A Cuddly Tapir: Aside from the obvious answer of a fox, I'm going to go with a koi. Multi-colored with reds and whites and surrounded by water.
Desk Buddies: Ever seen one of those boxes with water (or insert dyed blue liquid here) inside that tilt back and forth, making waves? That thing.
Book Bindings: A good ol' fashioned ghost story.
Labu: I love the kimono pose of the Yokai's Treasure.
Devil Tail: That fox ear. It looks like it's cutting into your avvie's poor head XD; XD
Gum In My Hair: Kicking the back of the seat in front of her in an airplane/classroom/whatever.
It Resonates With My Soul: Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold. A lament of lost opportunities and missing loved ones seems like the perfect song here, especially with the (obvious) "ghost" sense I get with that kimono on.
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Kitune! (and yes, that's pronounced just like "kitsune" without the "s") A mystical fox-girl from an era past, ready to lay down curses on all her foes. Needless to say, an encounter with her is a life changing one, and we don't mean that in a good way...
Journey To the Past: Guess who invented Chinese water torture?

You haaaad to rate me when I had just grabbed some red, white, and blue things from my inventory for 4th of July... X3 Could ya do it again when I change back tomorrow? Good rate though. It was fun to read. ^^;  
Rating Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff