Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rating Forum
Rating thread! :3 **[UPDATED 7/28 HIRING RATING HELP]** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hear what I hear?
No. You're hearing things.
100%
 100%  [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 60

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=8504121#122447734
for the new update

Look what the cat dragged in...

Okay, so I decided to join in on all the rating XD And after looking at and participating in threads with the creative-type rates, let's just say I was inspired ^^ Any and all of the choices are allowed in any given post, and you can post as many times as you like. Of course, I'll rate TekTeks and dream avatars and the like, too ^^

Now, for the choices...

1. Give It To Me Straight: A simple 1-10 rate, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.
2. Corruption In Disguise: What (US XD; )government job I think your avatar is best for/reminds me of.
3. The Pious: What Virtue your avatar reminds me of.
4. The Devious: What Vice your avatar reminds me of.
5. What A Cuddly Tapir: What animal your avatar would be if it spontaneously woke up as one one day.
6. Desk Buddies: What kind of collectible your avatar could best be (i.e. cards, figurines, etc).
7. Book Bindings: The book genre I think your avatar walked out of.
8. Labu: What I like the most about your avatar.
9. Devil Tail: What I like the least about your avatar.
10. Gum In My Hair: An annoying trait (i.e. chewing with your mouth open) that your avatar might have.
11. It Resonates With My Soul: A song I know of that I think is best suited to your avatar.
12. Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Your avatar's superhero identity/powers.
13. Journey To the Past: Your avatar's past life.

I know some of the titles are long, feel free to just ask for the numbers xD ^^. I might also add some more in the future, once I think of some xD;

Even if I'm offline, go ahead and post and I'll rate you as soon as I get back. Now, let's get to rating~ ^^

wahmbulance UPDATED
I've decided to add a TekTek option to this thread as well ^^ Besides handing out rates, I will also TekTek/Enviro you. If you want an enviro, then just hand me your link. If you want a TekTek, use this form:

Base:
Eyes:
Hair:
Favorite color(s):
Preferred Items:
Unwanted Items:
Price range:

And yes, you can ask for a TekTek and rates at the same time, or one or the other, whatever you want ^^

NEWNEWNEW: I've decided to add examples of past TekTeks XD ^^ For those interested anyway *snickers*

Unless otherwise noted, they were done with my own personal (limited) enviroment. Imagine what I can do with yours ;P XD...XD;

In fact, these first few ones (minus the VERY first) are part of a challenge between me and my two friends, to make different TekTeks based off of/inspired by songs. Their respective songs have been listed after the group, with the songs going left-to-right by rows with each avatar.

User Image
(This one isn't anything special, just a slight retooling of a "gothic/emo" avvie I once had XD )

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
One Of Us - Lion King 2
Vacation - Vitamin C
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) - Pet Shop Boys
Son Of Man - Phil Collins
Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim (with a slight cheat to add sunglasses I don't really own XD )

Expect more TekTeks to come in the future, either of my own or...whenever people start filling out the form/giving me enviros XD

Cat got your tongue?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:42 pm
Hahaha, this sounds awesome xd
Could I get a number 1 and a number 5, please? biggrin Maybe a number 12, too... I can't resist ^^;  

Meemai

Jetta Minx

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:52 pm

Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:37 pm
Meemai
Hahaha, this sounds awesome xd
Could I get a number 1 and a number 5, please? biggrin Maybe a number 12, too... I can't resist ^^;

Heh, thanks ^^ I tried my best thinking up stuff I hadn't seen much/before XD;

Hmm...

Give It To Me Straight: 8/10. I like it ^^ Impulse says it's a little unmatched, yet it matches by being unmatched. Somehow xD. I like the distribution of the colors too ^^
What A Cuddly Tapir: A calico-colored Japanese bobtail. Or a calico manx. I know your avatar's got the devil tail, but it just strikes me as a tailless cat; I just don't know why XD
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Red Velvet! The superhero who stops wanton criminals with little peppery fireballs. If they still don't get it, she gives them a good whack on the head with the katana while it's still in the sheath

Cat got your tongue?

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:43 pm
[Quince]

Please?

Sure thing ^^

The Pious: Charity. Your avatar reminds me of one of those people who walks down the sidewalk and randomly hands someone a $50 bill.
The Devious: Greed. The slight clutterness reminds me of that one character in the movie Labyrinth who collected everything she came across because she considered treasure(s) the best thing in life, rather than people.

Cat got your tongue?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:56 pm
n_n This is awesome. Can I please have a 5, 6, 7, 10, and 12?

My Poison Death

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Kelaina
n_n This is awesome. Can I please have a 5, 6, 7, 10, and 12?

Thank you ^^ So, a 5, 6, 7, 10, and 12 huh? Right away ^^

What A Cuddly Tapir: A bluejay. Probably the black/blue combination ^^
Desk Buddies: I don't think it counts as a collectible, but one of those swivel-hip Hawaiian dashboard figures xD
Book Bindings: Romantic comedy. ...Okay, so that's more of a movie genre but it's what I came up with XD Your avatar kinda makes me think of "the girl sitting in the coffee shop who just happened to catch the eyes of her soulmate who just came in the door, just before the waitress tripped and dropped a tray of pie slices on top of her."
Gum In My Hair: This one actually involves gum xD One finger twirling one of the pigtails as she cracks gum loudly with her mouth snapping so much that you can hear her jaw pop each time she opens it.
Look Up In the Sky, It's...: Aqu-een! With the amazing power to control masses of bubbles to carry out justice on her foes.

Cat got your tongue?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:12 pm
n_n Haha, thankyou!

My Poison Death

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:45 am
3, 7, 8, and 10 plz! 3nodding

tee hee hee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:36 am
1. Give It To Me Straight
6. Desk Buddies
9. Devil Tail

C H 1 K A R A

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

wrong_window

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:39 am
User Image
..::Select Comfort::..
-- 1 & 8 Ratings please ^-^ --

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:14 am
4laugh
Can I get nr 1, 8, 9 and 12, pretty please? whee  

prrnill

Hailgun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:29 am
I'd like 1, 8, 9 and 11, please ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:44 am
I want all of them. =3 They're all very interesting.

But, if you cannot give me all the rates, my favorites are Numbers 3, 6, 10, 12 and 13.

Thanks in advance.

I have a Username!

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:37 pm

Hello people, sorry for the delay but I'm back now XD So let's start back ^^

Regal Angelic Spardel~
3, 7, 8, and 10 plz! 3nodding

tee hee hee

The Pious: Fortitude. Your avvie seems like a strong one to me ^^
Book Bindings: Adventure. Yours looks ready for a random tromp out into the mountains on some quest, although that falcon is probably a big part of it xD
Labu: Although the falcon kind of blocks it, I like the look of the winged things (forgot the item name XD;; ) with the hair ^^
Gum In My Hair: Asking "Why" over and over and over and over and over and...

Cat got your tongue?

Rating Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces