On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:44 am
Ermak Lorde
Kentri gasped in shock, even in his injured state he managed to whap his younger cousin smartly upside the head. "IDUN!" He hissed, "Don't tell them THAT! Normies can't hear the planet! They aren't supposed to know what it SAYS!" Idun had always been far more attuned to the planets musings than most people in their family, now that it was brought to his attention Kentri could hear it too, though it was more of a mumbling in his mind.

Idun looked offended as she helped Kentri limp out the door although she did spare a moment to rub her head where he'd hit smacked her, not that it hurt very much but she wasn't about to let onto that. Better he think he really did hurt her, then he might be sorry. " I'm sorry," she said in a petulant voice. " The planet's practically screaming! It's hurting my ears. I think the planet wanted me to say that," she added with a pout. As they painfully made their way out of the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:33 am
"Wait a sec kids," Morhighan called as a thought dawned on her.
She ran out into the rain and stopped by them.
"You can talk to the planet, but it tends to ignore me anymore, I lost my Cetran blood...Anyway, can you tell the flower girl 'Hi' for me? I don't need an answer." She paused thoughtfuly, looking over at Kentri.
"You can probably hear it too, right? Always was in that family blood..."
She placed a strong hand on his shoulder.
"Unless you particularly enjoy getting possessed, I suggest that you ignore a certain deep voice that belongs to a silver haired guy who wears black a lot. Okay? Good."
She smiled cheerfully as she ruffled the kid's hair and began walking back to the house.
"Be careful...."

((On her first visit to this planet, Morhighan, a VAMPIRE, uh.... ate a couple cetra, which gave her cetran gifts that are starting to wear off with age. She doesn't care about that enough to eat the kids though, so don't worry. wink ))  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:30 am
(( OOC to Jehobo: you know, they're on the other side of the continent from Nibel, right? And Vincent isn't wearing gold anymore, his new outfit is blue and silver, and between Vincent and Freyr they'd know he was there long before he saw any of the rest of them, both of them have incredible instincts and good senses, having had a long time to hone them. Heck, Freyr had awesome instincts even before he'd had a couple hundred years to practice. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 pm
"Ice materia will kill me." Marka mumbled. "Sleep and water will do the trick." He sighed. He heard a deeper voice and it was almost recognizable. He didn't really know anymore. He sat up slowly. "My head hurts..." He whined. He felt like a child again, when he used to whine about his injuries to his mentor and fellow trainees. "Where are we? I don't quite think I remember."

Sujuka listened and followed. He wasn't sure what else he was good for at that moment. But he was more ready to follow than to be alone for a long stretch of time again .At least this time he could listen to someting other than his own pointless thoughts. "Just let me know when I can be of some use." He said idly.  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:10 pm
"Oh..." Freyr mumbled at Marka's comment, sheepishly stuffing the 'ice' materia he'd started to remove back into his pocket. "Water eh?" the Chimera considered with a broad grin. "I think I can do that!" He turned around to face Vincent, mouth open to speak when he suddenly realized exactly what the gunman was speaking about.

A red-furred form had materialized from the nearby bushes, a broad grin on it's muzzle and a small camera strapped firmly to it's head causing the already bushy mane to stick out at odd angles. "Yep! I beleive I caught all of it. The look on his face was priceless." The great feline smiled at the young ninja chuckling at Freyr's pole-axed expression.

"Y...Y-o...you... YOU!!!" with an indignant cry Freyr leaped forward, "I WANT THAT FILM!!"

Nanaki was apparently expecting such a move and was off through the trees like a shot, the smoke of his tail as the only trail to follow.

"Freyr skidded to a breif halt to glare at Vincent, "Don't you move ANYWHERE Vinnie!" And then he was chasing Red XIII through the forest, his shouts easily audible through the trees.

"I know it's loud..." Kentri hissed back at his cousin, "But they're STILL Normies! ... " His gaze traveled back to Morhinghan for a moment, "Crazy Normies... but they're Normies." Having turned his attention to the self-proclaimed 'vampire' Kentri raised one eyebrow at her explaination of 'cetra blood'. But as the strange woman changed the subject to the 'silver-haired' man, Kentri's face twisted into a furious scowl. "SEPHIROTH would NEVER possess me! He's half my ANCESTOR!!" The child shouted, "And he's returned to the planet and been reborn a long time ago! He doesn't wander the life-stream anymore! Neither does Aeris! They've both passed on!" Snorting indignantly and conviniently forgetting that he was committing the same tresspass he'd just scolded Idun for earlier he turned to tromp out the door. "Let's go Mr. Sujuka!" He encouraged, "We can find the doctor ..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:05 pm
OOC: Wow, these people must not be hurt very much if they are able to be so.... enthusiastic, and talk so much! If they were seriously injured they would probably have died already. biggrin  

savanacat

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:28 pm
Morhighan remained calmly silent during the period of time Kentri yelled at her. Her face was politely surprised but as the last of the information hit it shadowed with a subtle sadness.
She had almost forgotten that almost everyone died. Of course, that's only because she forced herself to ignore it.
"So that's why I haven't had any conversations in the last hundred or so years..."she murmered.
If those two were gone, then the planet would certainly think she was an anomaly.
Even though she had been stranded here for over 2,000 years since she came to stop JENOVA from killing the planet.
The planet never did pay attention to details like that, though.
She would remain forever an alien until the day she left.
Morhighan sighed softly as she watched Kenri stomp out of the door.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 am
Idun frowned at Kentri and glanced back at the lady. Even though the planet said she was strange, she had been nice to them. Kentri always did things he just told her not to do, he never seemed to listen to his own advice, she mused as they slopped unsteadily through the rain towards the doctor's house. She figured she was ok despite some bumps and bruises, but Kentri might have a couple of sprains that needed attention.

They arrived at the doctor's house roughly a half and hour later. It hadn't helped they'd gotten slightly lost and Kentri was getting heavier and heavier it seemed. Idun pounded on the door of the neat little establishment proclaiming the name of the clinic.

Eskevar Fire Cross

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces