Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
[[xxWelcome & Rulesxx]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm
Name: Well to be perfectly honest my real name is in fact Misty (I know haha but it's true sweatdrop )
Favorite Pokemon: My favorite pokemon is by far Flareon (so cute)but I love Vaporeon a whole lot too ^^
Favorite Couples: I adore Egoshipping the most out of all the couples. I don't really like yaoi but I made an exception for Originalshipping (can't help it I love Green and Red together) I'm also a bit of a fan of Palletshipping, and after exploring the guild here a bit I discovered SteelWatershipping and Contestshipping (I already knew about contestshipping but I didn't know that's what it was called hehe)
Interesting things: umm lets see well I really don't like Ash all that much I prefer Gary or Paul I guess. Also I like really random things 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 am
Name: You can call me K. I used to go by Monnie, but in light of my new fav pokemon character ever, I'm changing it.

Favorite Pokemon: s**t. I like a lot of them. Hmmmmmm. Poochenya

Favorite Couple: Heheheh. Well....I'm slashing the gen5 guys a lot right now.

Interesting things you want us to know: I'll be dressed up as K shortly. Saving up a bit of gold for it.  

DontTrustN

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 pm
Name: Sara (real name)
Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion
Favorite Couple: PaulxDawn (I don't know what kind of shipping that is called)
Interesting Things you want us to know: My fave character is Paul, and I wake up every Saturday morning at 4:00am just to watch pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 am
Name: Arisu (Not one for giving out my real name)

Favorite Pokemon: Leafeon.
Legendary Pokemon: would be Latios

Shippings: Lyra/Silver. Black/White. Hikari/Riley. Lyra/Lance. May/Steven. Blue/Green (manga). Gold/Crystal. Blue/Leaf (game). I usually ship for games and the manga, not much for the anime. There are a lot more shippings, I'm just slow at listing.

Fact: I write a lot of Pokemon fanfictions, which explains most of my pairings. You can find me on FF.net.  

Arisu-Rin

SakuraMauToki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm
Hello! I'm new to this site since I tend to spend a lot of my time on Fanfiction and Da... sweatdrop

Name: SakuraMauToki, though any variation of this is fine as well *not picky*

Favourite ships: Right now it's Charadeshipping and Hardenshipping... along with some Masukado (sp?)/elite shipping in between.. .I have a lot more but these are my main three ships >_>

Other facts: I love writing fanfiction and I love Bleach, Pokemon and Hetalia-Axis Powers. .. And history...
I'm also prone to random fangirl outbursts but I will behave myself =w=
I'm also openminded to a lot of ships, characters, and a host of other things. I love yaoi and het and I don't mind Yuri. I also don't mind a lot of themes...

...And that's about it >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:12 am
Name: Call me Juliet
Favorite Pokemon: Skitty, and all forms of Eevee
Favorite Couple: Jessie and James
Interesting things you want us to know: Nothing really sweatdrop

Strawberry Panda89

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yffre

Durem Raider

8,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm
Name:Veronica or Vero for short.
Favorite Pokemon: Espeon
Favorite Couple: DawnxVolkner <3
Interesting things you want us to know: English is not my main language, please let me know of my grammatical mistakes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Name: Ever ^w^.
Favorite Pokemon: Espeon, all the way ♥. Milotic is second ♥.
Favorite Couple Shipping: Palletshipping.
Interesting things you want us to know: I love using Num-lock on the keyboard. Haha I bet that stumped you >>. I do love singing and drawing, though. Sometimes I draw Palletshipping. I should definately scan it for you guys.

Willow Lyric

5,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

0_- Mr Black -_0

Dangerous Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:47 am
Name: Pat
Fav Pkmn: Blastoise then Gangar
Fav shipping: None yet
Something Interesting: Im an old school batteler. I love the originals and once i complete my line up I'll take anyone on in a 6v6 singles. no legendaries, and no hold items.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am
hi and thanks for the invite ^^
um, my fave pokemon are way too many to list, but for simplisity, its Vulpix ^^
my fave couple would be RocketShipping
intersting stuff..interesting stuff....ah i know! (though it may not be interesting to most..) other then the pokemon games, i'm thuroughly addicted to the Ace Attourney games...oh and in case you haven't already guesed..i suck at spelling XD  

GryphonFlight

Kiss Me Insane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm
Name: Melissa
Favorite Pokemon: Vaporeon and Gyarados
Favorite Couple: At heart I am a Pokeshipper but I have a serious guily pleasure for Palletshipping and Egoshipping.
Interesting Things you want us to know: My favorite character is Misty. I have the Cascade Badge tattooed on my hip with a rose wrapped around it. My middle name is rose and if I was a Waterflower my name would be Rose to go with the Sensational Sister's theme.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 am
Name: Online, people tend to call my Tybalt. Or Moonlight. Or J. Or Bluejay. Or Jimmy. Or whatever you feel like today.
Favorite Pokemon: Hmmm....Idk. Blaziken's my all-time favorite, but I like Volcarona and Reuniclus a lot too.
Favorite Couple: HONORSHIPPING. So much love for Honorshipping. (Morty/Falkner)
Interesting Stuff: Umm...Idk. There's a lot I could say, most of which you probably wouldn't care. I'm a gay man. I sing in a chorus on Youtube as the Vocaloid Kiyoteru. And...lots of other stuff.  

SharpenedMoonlight

Secret Kimiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 am

Name: Kimiko!
Favorite Pokemon: Uuuuuuuh. Eevee I guess.
Favorite Couple: There's too many to choose from! I really like Brock/Misty though.
Interesting things you want us to know: ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 am

Name: Roxie!
Favorite Pokemon: Um...I like fire types mostly.
Favorite Couple: Ash/Basically all the dudes. Lol
Interesting things you want us to know: I'm brand new to Gaia and looking for friends! smile

Roxie Moxie Sox

soulget

Ice-Cold Associate

9,700 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:16 am
Name: soulget, Soul for short.
Favorite Pokemon: I like Darkrai and most fire types, I have a personal favorite being Infernape.
Favorite Couple: I would rather not subject you to the largest list of shipping in the world, my current top pairing is Red/Lyra.
Interesting things you want us to know: I'm Northern Irish. I am an oldest child. I am in 4th Form and doing my GCSEs. I don't battle online.  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff