yes
  love them long time
  no
  no i want you gary
  who da ******** playin wid my monkey balls
View Results

Blank_Name_None

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:30 pm
ok i know they shut it down because not enough people played it or there was 2 much lag well if the would have realeased it to U.S.A 2 then they would have millions because think all of us love .hack and many many many mannnnnnnny other people that i know and dont know love it comeon stupido japan give it 2 me and ill run the s**t out of that game i ******** love and want it 2 come out so bad plz give me any answeres or post here because of how pissed you are that they didnt bring it 2 the ******** u japanese people

Sinserly
Auron//Haseo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:27 pm
Whoa there! Hold your horses, pal. No need to get all cussy now. Lemme explain:

.hack//fragment is a game released only in Japan. Why? Well, think of the game as sort of a test for more to come. Please don't ask me what kind of test, though, because there are so many different opinions out there that I can't even decide. But like I said, it's just a test for better things comming down our alley. They probably didn't bring it here to the US because imagine how much time and stuff that would consume. It was only a test, nothing more, they didn't need to release it outside of Japanese borders. Sure I was a little dissapointed about this, but they needed to do what they needed to do.

But all that doesn't need to get you down. Think about it...after they finish their //GU project and anything else in store, I bet you all my .hack//SIGN DVDs that they're going to someday release a worldwide "The World" with headsets and all! Who knows what CC Corp is planning behind their closed doors...

Dark Moon Deity

Ballad Of The Damned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:38 am
yeah, if it is a test and they plan to release a 'The World' (which i hope they do) i'd probably just sit around all day in one area like phyllo smile he was my favourite character in all the .hack// series biggrin

Oh and, google up .hack//chat for the closest thing to a game about .hack. lots of japanese people but usually you can find a few english people to hang out with, oh and, youll need an avatar, people are mean to those with the game avatars. usually anyways, i found a cool one a few months back but cant find it anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:28 pm
//Fragment sucked. However, through Fragment, CC2 was able to research on how players play in a game. Such as, how they type, the emoticons, and things that normal online game players do. In short CC2 was like AIDA in //Fragment.  

Xenoku

emiri_06

Quotable Werewolf

5,625 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:35 pm
Unfortunately Ive just now started digging into the world of .hack past the //SIGN and G.U. sagas.
Fragment definitely seems to be a beta/ data collection effort.
Now that the G.U. games are completed, I wonder if theyre going to re-launch a new version of the game.

btw. Trilogy [the FIRST .hack// movie is coming out soon]

only thing that worries me though, how would 'The World' stand up to other online games like "Final Fantasy XI" and WoW?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:09 am
as long as you didn't have to pay for online stuff it probably do well. I mean not everyone would want to play if they could only get on every once in awhile and still have to pay for it.  

magus_dark_sorcerer

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.hack//Fragment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items