Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:41 am
Now, I, Droid would be a great story...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:23 am
one hundred pages!!! wooohooo!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:37 pm
Damn my actually having a life! I wanted to be first poster on page 100 without cheating!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:16 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
lol, If only I, Jedi was about a buncha insane Jedi...controlled by someone evn insaner..

Well, the Jensaari aren't insane, but they are severely misguided . . . And Tavira is evil. Eh, close enough.  

Durza the Shade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:32 pm
Heh, a comical spoof of Star Wars. ( Not Space Balls )

A drunk Jedi Master has a bad habit of barking orders of slurred words because he's always drunk.

Drunk Jedi Master: Baaah! Shish uh.. * hic * sign... bashen and... * hic * breakin'...
Jedi 1: I think he said for us all to go and bash that roadsign...
Jedi 2: Well... We're not supposed to question the Master's wisdom...
Jedi 1: Everyone, attack the sign!
Army of 50 Jedi: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! * charges into action, lightsabering a roadsign to Kingdom Come *
Jedi 1: Mission... accomplished? Somehow I doubt this was a test of skill...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:29 am
*blinks* I hadn't even realized I'd been first on page 100... eek sweatdrop blaugh Yeah!  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:54 am
wow. all the scum of the galaxy seems to be congregating at the Mos Espa Tavern: Tssirk the Trandoshan bounty hunter, Sideon Treye the former Typhoon Mercenary, and then the gunslinger who just walked in who just may be Cale Darksun in disquise. if somebody were to bomb this place, the galactic crime average may go down a whole 2%.

sweatdrop another planet shift? cripes...I'm gonna have to steal another transport. them Force users are a mobile lot I'll tell you that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:39 pm
one more thing regarding the RP: is there a goal or object the sith and jedi are working towards obtaining? or is it more open ended than that? it may be a stupid question, but I just wanted an idea of where we're heading.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:34 pm
Cale Darksun
one more thing regarding the RP: is there a goal or object the sith and jedi are working towards obtaining? or is it more open ended than that? it may be a stupid question, but I just wanted an idea of where we're heading.
That's what I've wondered too. I don't see any " progess " with anything, at least not yet, but who knows? I'm sure one of us could stir something up, like say, a bad arguement in a cantina turns into an all out brawl or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:33 am
oh you guys will see, Lord Imperius is a sick twisted, classical villian. I WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD!!!...okay we'll start with something smaller first.

ANd as for stealing a ride Cale, you're gonna be stickin with us for just a tad longer.

on a non-rping note...DAMMIT I SOO WANTED TO GET THE FIRST PG 100 Post...  

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:44 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
oh you guys will see, Lord Imperius is a sick twisted, classical villian. I WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD!!!...okay we'll start with something smaller first.

ANd as for stealing a ride Cale, you're gonna be stickin with us for just a tad longer.

on a non-rping note...DAMMIT I SOO WANTED TO GET THE FIRST PG 100 Post...
You left out megalomanical, psychotic, and spiffy dresser. Nothing says " pure evil " like a well-dressed power-mad psycho. ( Especially if the " well-dressed " part involves styles that have been dead for 50+ years )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:19 pm
yes, I am an evil Baron(see avi).

man i was sooo bored, i spent like an hour on GAC recreating peoples avis.

I did Angel, Durza, Nelow, i tryed Cale but gave up, and then made new outfits for people. Sithspit i was bored.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:58 am
I dunno what I am, but I do look good, and that's all that matters. ( Besides conquering the universe and ruling it with an iron fist of tyrannical oppression, leading forces that encircle the globe with the essence of unimaginable terror, and destroy those who resist with our MALEVOLENT FISTS OF MIGHT, AND STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF EVEN THE STRONGEST OF MEN, AS WE DESTROY THEIR BELOVED HOMES AND MARCH ON IN OUR GRAND BATTLE FOR THE WORLD, WHERE I STAND TALL ABOVE ALL, BRINGING AND ENDLESS ERA OF DARKNESS ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, AS IT ALL BECOMES MINE, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! ... But that's beside the point. )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:35 am
Joine me Angel, and we can rule the galaxy together, overly exageratting villian and overexagerating sidekick.  

FrozenPhoenix32

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:11 am
So, if there was a New Jedi Council, who do you think would be on it?

I personally think it'd be

Luke, the wise Yoda type.
Corran Horn, eg. Mace Windu
Kyp Durron
Mara Jade
Jacen definately
Jaina(just to be nice)
Cilghal

anymore?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games