Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Patches of colors (Autumn and Anshu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:02 pm
She laughed "Yea, I'm his sister, he has to love ---" She cut herself off when she heard him call her beautiful, her cheeks flamed as she blushed and hid her head shyly. She studdered for words and muttered out a "Thank you..." She replied hushly still blushing but it was barely noticable on her dark coat. Autumn had met SO many stallions bugged, a few and liked a few. But, never had she have some one admit honestly that they liked her. She wasn't one to blurt out that she kinda liked him back so she just gave him a little nuzzle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:22 am
He blushed even more when he saw her blushing like that. His mothers teached him to always be nice with mare and honest. He tried to relax the atmosphere. "Sorry if i make you feel uneasy. But you're even cuter this way" he laughed softly.  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:06 pm
Her stomach dropped as she looked around quietly. How was she supposed to respond? Her cheeks were a rosey red and her eye's met his as she laid silent for a while. It was too fast to fall in love, too fast!

Or that's what she kept telling herself. She giggled to let off some stress an turned her head to smile. "I like you too Anshu." She replied and nuzzled him. "But...what will Caully say?" She gave a soft laugh imagining her brothers face when she replied she liked Anshu, weird...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:23 am
Anshu stopped laughing. He turned red. It was the first time a mare tell him she likes him. " I really like being with you Antumn, but maybe we can wait before telling anything to Cually. It's a little too fast for my heart"

He didn't wanted to dumped her of course. Just he wanted they took their time to know each other well and be sure about their feellings.

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Her eye's seemed to brighten as she calmed with a nodd. she was about to scream a 'thank you' because she didn't like being rushed into love. She was barely sure she 'loved' him, and let alone had some feelings for him.

She was a bit irked at this whole situation so she laid quietly as the rain outside the cave, slowed.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:14 pm
He felt releived too. The situation was intense for a moment it was strange. He looked the sky, trying to change the topic.

"It seems it's soon over. Clouds are flying away from here."

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:20 am
She nodded thoughtfully. The rain was starting to slow as she spoke.

"It will probley stop soon." Drizzle's filled the land but, it was no longer fully raining. She was happy, the fields should be greener and the sky blue, maybe even a rainbow!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:16 am
He looked the sky again and he saw that the cloud are away. "Yeh it's finished."

He stood on his legs and started to go out. "It's great come Autumn"

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:55 am
Autumn put her legs infront of her but, didn't get up right away. She itched a part of her front leg with her muzzle and then stood.

The rock was slippery due to the rain and the tide was beginning to settle as the grassy fields almost made her sink. The stood on the sand and looked at Anshu. "What do you suppose we do now?" She was trying to forget that very short period in the cave but, it was hard.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:36 am
He looked arround with few pink on his check. "Well i don't know, you want to go somewhere ? I mean i don't want to go back at home right now. I would like to stay a little much with you."  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:15 pm
There he went agian, flattering her. She couldn't stand it! Yet, it made her feel a bit loved.

No, no, no. What was she rambling to herself about now.

She looked up and blushed a bit before speaking. "I dont wish to return home eaither..." She stated that casually and looked around, then agian...she had forgotten exactly which was home was. "We could walk of the beach." She threw out the idea calmly.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:31 am
He smiled. "It work for me" . He stood next to her then bow a little. "Princess, after you"  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:14 am
The cocked her head to the side and put her head down to match his head. Princess...she didn't know exactly how to respond to that. It kinda threw her tomboyish appearance out the window...

But, somehow all she could do was giggle and begin to walk. "Come along Prince!" She yelled out behind her as she picked up the gallop. This was so not like her...what was happening?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:57 am
He giggled and started running after her. He always liked running. Right now he was really happy.

He soon catched her "You're fast Autumn"

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 am
Autumn could do nothing but, run her days away. She spent all of her time running. Running from something, but that she didn't know.

Autumn was now at pace with Anshu but, wasn't even trying. She sped infront of him just a bit and called, "Come on now, is that your best Anshu?" She smiled leaped over a small fallen tree.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff