Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Ninja Nexus
To Everyone Who Has atleast 1% of Faith in the Guild... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hm...
...okay.
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Ryukinzo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:52 am
"Okay, here is the deal...I probably won't continue RPing here for a while... BUT... what I will do is... "

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Hand the guild over to Rednal!! Woot!! Congradula-... no-no-no... wait a minute... I have something else in mind..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

"I'm gonna sell the guild!! W00t!! But be happy everyone! That gold will be going to a new guild run by yours truely! This has been the first guild I've owned, and there were a lot of things that I didn't know about running a guild that I should've known before. I made a few mistakes, but now I feel I have everything I need to be a great(er) captain. This time, I'm gonna start fresh! One major mistake I made was letting each Kage individually run their village...no, I won't do that again; I will be the head hancho of everything to make sure nothing goes wrong. Uh...that's all I have to say for now. Oh yeah, one more thing, there will only be 3 or 4 villages in the new guild, as well as a new ranking system; you, my fellow minions, will no longer be judged by posts. This project will begin at the end of May!!

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Anyting?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:57 pm
Worried me for a moment there. ^^; I'm popular these days.

You DO know that you can just delete everything here or move it to an 'Old Threads' subforum so you don't have to sell anything, right?  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryukinzo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:05 pm
"I am aware of that...but I don't think it'll be the same. When I bought this guild, it was pre-owned TWICE...so it had an inaccurate number of posts and members. I'm still mentally debating if I should sell it or remove everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:51 pm
still the same type of guild right. Sorry for not posting here at all for a while. I got grounded from the computer, but it was really something needed.  

Mangetsu Tensai
Crew

Ryukinzo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:55 am
"Yes, almost exactly the same, just better. I plan on hosting an avatar contest occasionally as well.
Oh, and until I think of a better name, the guild will be titled:

Rise of the Forgotten Villages: Rebirth of the Shadow Shinobi

The second part of the title will change depending on what is going on; Rebirth of the Shadow Shinobi well be up there for a while after the grand opening. Another thing I'm gonna do is not begin RPing until I get atleast 5 villagers in each village, that way we won't have people talking to themselves for a while, and they'll already be people ready to interact. I only want 3 or 4 villages since 5 is a bit too much to keep up with, there will also be more activeness in each individual village as well since there are less places for you cowards to flee to. Just for everyone's info, I don't plan on using Ryukinzo this time around...not as my main character anyway. I used him way too many times last year. It was fun...but a new challenger has pressed the start button! blaugh Takuya Ryuuichi! Well...that's what his name will probably be...Why Takuya? Check out the band UVERworld...I'm addicted to that guy's voice. NO! I am not gay...I just love his voice, along with Akira's guitar...oh, I should stop now before I continue ranting. Anyway...yeah.

I should also add that when I first created Ryukinzo in this twisted mind of mine about 3 years ago, he was a villain. Why did I make him a meanie? Because I like to be different. I wanted the main character in my story to be a bad a**. But then I realized...if it was published, a lot of emo kids would like it, then I would have religious organizations going against me for exposing their children to such-...such-...yeah, you get it. I was perverted back then...well, more perverted-er I guess you should say. All the girls had big boobs...when I think back...ew...when I say big, I mean atleast Tsunade-sized...all of 'em. Jigglin' arou-...oh sorry. Now I lost my train of thought..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:08 am
"Another thing:
There will be on OOC subforum. Apparently, this cluttered main forum confused people. And I was thinkin', 'what tha hell?!'... Besides, this place does look somewhat trashy."

Ryukinzo
Crew

Ryukinzo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:11 am
Ryukinzo
"I am away of that...but I don't think it'll be the same. When I bought this guild, it was pre-owned TWICE...so it had an inaccurate number of posts and members. I'm still mentally debating if I should sell it or remove everything."

"And about making an 'Old Threads' subforum...wait, before I answer that, swing by all the villages and take a look at 'em, THEN look at the current 'Old Threads' forum titled '__'..." xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:04 pm
Selling? I wish I could buy it...I'd run it in your place if you want. I'm pretty capable of stuff like that.  

Tsenzori Yu

5,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mitsuoki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:51 pm
Sorry but I refuse to let this guild die in that fashion.

You hear me Ryukinzo.

It's NOT going to die....i just need to er...do a few things...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:15 pm
"It is just about dead, and I will be the person to kill it. No one ever expected that. I will make a new one. Trust me. It'll be better."  

Ryukinzo
Crew

Tsenzori Yu

5,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:28 pm
So...what are we? Invisible?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:45 pm
"Huh??"  

Ryukinzo
Crew

Tsenzori Yu

5,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:59 am
We're still here and making the guild "active  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:08 am
"Not much as been going on though. I'm not going to constantly beg the membmers to come back here, most of them obviously don't want to. I've noticed that most of those who are still around are new members. Therefore, I'm buying a new guild, and everyone will be able to start over. New characters, and maybe new villages."  

Ryukinzo
Crew

Ryukinzo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:43 am
"Oh, and a message to the Cascades ninja...

I don't think the Cascades Kage is coming back any time soon..and by anytime soon I mean a couple of years. I don't know what's going on, but I saw her post that she won't be online for that long at another website. I'm currently in the process of finding out what happened. So...she basically won't be Kage anymore. Sorry."

Ninja Nexus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff