Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alians
  yay
View Results

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:04 am
do you believe? if so, tell us your ideas about them. no oppinion will be made fun of or u will get in s**t by me stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:38 pm
I believe there are aliens out there. I mean the universe is so big do you really believe we are the only ones in the universe thats so big?  

Repo Noodle

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:10 pm
i think they look like us, and r around us, investigatin our ways and in 2010 they will show themselves and we will put them in those war like camps, but we will realize how stupid we r being.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:00 pm
I have no opinion on them whatsoever.

I have a friend though--who believes they're demons; then again, he thinks everything is demons...  

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:20 am
Edcy

I have a friend though--who believes they're demons; then again, he thinks everything is demons...

O.O why does he think like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Caden says there more then likely has to be some other type of being out there besides humans. I mean, if there's us, how did we get here and all that? We can't be the only life forms in the WHOLE universe. I mean, we haven't even made it to Pluto, so how can people say there isn't anything else out there. Futhermore, there could just be another planet somewhere that may just have humans just like we. I mean, if the Big Bang thery is correct, then what's not to say there isn't any other humans or beings somewhere we have not found? 3nodding  

Body.Shots

Loveable_Hated

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:41 pm
Body.Shots
Caden says there more then likely has to be some other type of being out there besides humans. I mean, if there's us, how did we get here and all that? We can't be the only life forms in the WHOLE universe. I mean, we haven't even made it to Pluto, so how can people say there isn't anything else out there. Futhermore, there could just be another planet somewhere that may just have humans just like we. I mean, if the Big Bang thery is correct, then what's not to say there isn't any other humans or beings somewhere we have not found? 3nodding
CADEN'S SO SMART!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 pm
Loveable_Hated
Body.Shots
CADEN'S SO SMART!!!

DAVID SMART ASWELL!!!! blaugh  

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

Edcy
Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:41 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy

hes a very rare mix of pentacostal, vampirism and paganism. I'm guessing that's why. he's more of the first than the rest. He believes in what he has experienced. He is very strong and smart--spiritually.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:54 pm
lil_qt_cat1
Loveable_Hated
Body.Shots
CADEN'S SO SMART!!!

DAVID SMART ASWELL!!!! blaugh
Caden's smarter... stare gonk  

Body.Shots

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:05 pm
Edcy
lil_qt_cat1
Edcy

hes a very rare mix of pentacostal, vampirism and paganism. I'm guessing that's why. he's more of the first than the rest. He believes in what he has experienced. He is very strong and smart--spiritually.

holy crap your knowlegable ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:16 pm
My mother thinks we are the only life form in the universe.
She also belives not in vampires, werewolves, spirits [[such as ghosts]] and what not.
I, on the otherhand, believe in all of it.  

SeleneXDeathXDealer

lil_qt_cat1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:33 am
SeleneXDeathXDealer
My mother thinks we are the only life form in the universe.
She also belives not in vampires, werewolves, spirits [[such as ghosts]] and what not.
I, on the otherhand, believe in all of it.

thats great you are so open minded 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:05 am
scary  

AeternalSnow

Sparkly Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
the supernatural and beliefs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff